New Life...

IN HEAVEN ...

2 years Before...

OST of this Chapter:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4END6rLbJa0

  • 7h00:

- "Yoochun~aaa.. Wake up.. Your father is waiting for you.."

Yoochun opened his eyes slowly to see his Nanny.. He was so happy to hear her voice again.. His Nanny was like a Grandmother to him.. That's why he used to call her " 할머니 " (halmeoni). She's been already working in their house when he was born ans raised him like his own little son.. She was his grandmother, his mother since the real one is usually busy, his friend when he needed to talk, and his little sister when he wanted ti just have fun at home.. In short words, she's the person who can undestrand him the Most. He stood up and gave her a big hug  and a kis on her forehead.

- "할머니 , do you know how much i miss such a wake up? i should take you with me whenever i go abroad "

- "Yaa, why are u talking about travel?? U stay Here forever, Arasso? Here's your Life, not in America"

- " I know cheeky  i'll take a shower and come downstairs."

- "Ok, your father is waiting for you.. You know him, he wants to be with you in your first day as the new Vice President .. You'll see, he keeps smiling.. He's so poud of you, and me too."

- "I know, i'm also happy to see you smile.. What about my mother? She's here? "

- " No, she has an inauguration of a New Gallery in Busan so she couldn't have breakfast with you. "

- " Ah, Mother, always Professional "

- " yes. Go take a shower and don't make your father wait. "

- "Ok, I'll be ready in 15 min".

                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun's Father was holding the Newspapers while drinking his Coffee.. His mind was so happy that he couldn't read any news. He was just thinking about his son.. He was so proud of him.. " My kid grew up so fast, and now he'll begin to prepare himself to succed me.. I have so many things to teach you son.. Do you know how much i was waiting for today?"

- " Good morning Father.. Sorry for making you wait "

- "Oh, son.. Let's have breakfast together.. You're so handsome today, I love your suit "

 

- "Thank you .."

- "Your Mother couldn't stay this morning.. You know, Work before anything.."

- " I know.. 할머니 told me about that .."

- " Have a seat, Let's eat.."

                                                                      ---------------------------------------------------------

  • 8h30:

Yoochun entered in his "New Life"... He looked at his new desk, sat in his new chair and placed his favorite picture on it.. A picture with him, his parents, 할머니 and another person... He began to smile as he saw this person who was none other than his Best friend Junsu.. He began to remember his memories with Junsu.. He laughed at him, cried with him, traveled with him, went to school with him, talked to him first when he had his first kiss, first night with a Girl, first quarrel with his parents...He shared his Life with Junsu.. He was more than just a Best friend.. They were always together until Junsu decided to make a career in Medicine and yoochun went to America to finish his studies..

 

He picked up the phone to call him, he just talked to him once since he came back to Korea..

- " 여보세요? (yeoboseyo)? "

- " My beloved Doctor , I miss u so much "

- " Ya, it's been a week since you're in Korea and u just call me Once?? u know that i d't have ur new Number!! "

- " Sorry, i was preparing myself for my New Life.. u know.. Work.. the whole thing is still new for me.. "

- " Yeah, probably.. Congratulations anyway for ur New Life as u call it "

- " Can we have lunch together today?? I miss my friend "

- " Of course, but i'll finish at 13 O'clock .. U can come to the Hospital so we can go together after... ok? This is an opportunity to see the Big changes we've made thanks to your father's help .."

- " U know Father loves u ..Ok then, see you at 12 O'clock in the Hopital "

- " Ok, see you later.."

                                                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

  • 12h 30:

 

     Yoochun entered the hospital and went directly to Junsu's Office, but everything was so big, was so different, he couldn't recognize this place anymore.. so many new rooms, so many nurses... He used to come here before but it was so small... It's really different, in a Good way .. It's more professional, more welcoming... he wanted to ask a nurse about Junsu's Office but he heard his name, he turner around and saw Junsu standing behind him, wearing a white blouse, smiling like an Angel..

After a warm welcome, he guided him in his office..

- " Wouaaa... You're not a Doctor anymore.. You're a CEO of a Multinational.."

- " It's all thanks to your company's help, they finance all our projects.."

- " Good.. I'm glad to hear that .. I must take a guided tour then.. It's so Big.. "

- "Ok, let's go now.. I'm so hungry, and i have a meeting this afternoon, so i d't have much time.. "

- " OOOhh, You're Busy, Sorry for bothering you with your busy schedule.. "

- " Come on.. I'll show you the Hospital on our way.."

- "OK, let's go.."

They walked down the Hall as Junsu was showing Yoochun all the different departments in the hospital.. As they crossed the department " Cancer Diseases " , Junsu stopped and said : "This is my territory..  This is where i really feel Alive.."

Through the door, we could see patients, all gathered in one room, we could guess that it was time for lunch .. However, something seemed different, abnormal... Patients who normally would be sad as we used to see... were different this time, they laughed aloud, and seemed really happy... they were all watching a person who was in front of them, and seemed to tell them something really funny ... watching them, we forget that they are dealing with one of the most serious diseases that may exist... it looked like they are doing a picnic on an ordinary day...

Yoochun then got close to the door to see this person who was responsible for this happiness.. He couldn't see her, he was about to ask Junsu as she turned to face them..

- "Oh, Junsu.. I was going to see you.. We still have the meeting this afternoon right? "

- " Yes, can u come ? i want to introduce u to someone.."

- " Ok smiley "

- " Let me introduce my Best friend i talked to you about, u remember? "

- " yes, Yoochun ssi Right? "

- " Yes, u see yoochun~ii, i'm always talking about you, not like someone.. This is Hana, u remember i told you about her before? she's the Girl who became my best friend after recovering from her disease, she works with us now. "

- " Nice to meet you Yoochun Ssi .."

- "Euuh.. Nice to meet you too..."

Yochun couldn't hear ANY word in this short conversation, all he could see was her smile, her eyes, her lips.. Her... What was happening to him ? He didn't know.. He was busy looking at her to understand.. He never believed in Love at first Sight... But she was so Angelic.. So pure.. So Happy... He couldn't do anything but smile...

- "Let's go now, Hana see you this afternoon.. we have to go.."

- "Ok, it was a pleasure to meet you Yoochun Ssi.."

- ".... Me too..."

As they were leaving the Hospital... We could hear one word in Yoochun's Head ... HANA... HANA....