Chapter 1 - Introduction

Under My Black Wings

Jessica. This bizzare 14 year old teenager. She's a daughter of one of the successful businessman in South Korea, and she can be classified as wild... Very wild. Jessica would walk through the school hallways and everyone will stare at her, each students and teachers wondering where that huge cold and confident aura came from. Jessica could be called rude, ignorant and an ice princess, but she was absolutely gorgeous, intelligent and a very sharp person. This Jessica Jung also has a best friend. Her name is Kwon Yuri.

 

Kwon Yuri, however, is not from a wealthy family, but in terms of popularity, she's just as eye-catching at school. Call it cliche, but yes, she's the player, the middle school jock, as you may say. Yuri has dated almost every of the prettiest girls in school, a hardcore playgirl yet very charming and has a body worth worshipping. It is a great wonder to every students about how these two popular girls become best friends in the first place. One got popular because of her unsociable coldness, and the other got popular because of her over-socialness. Either Jessica blackmailed Yuri to be friends or Yuri's the one who begin the conversation by annoying Jessica to death about things like "Hey, we should totally, y'know, like go out n stuffs?"... The second one seemed more practical and possible though.

 

 

---Under My Black Wings---

 

 

"Honey, just look at your daughter! She's getting wilder and wilder! Going out for parties, coming home early in the morning, aren't you the least bit worried!? If this goes on, who knows she might SLEEP with that Kwon Yulee what's-her-name before she even turns fifteen!" Mrs. Jung told her husband over dinner.

 

Mr. Jung laughed."Actually, I'd be even more surprised why Jessica HADN'T slept with her yet!" 

 

His wife smacked his head. "This is serious!"

 

"Ow!! Okay, okay, I was just kidding!" Mr. Jung rubbed his head and sighed. "Indeed, things are getting worse for Jessica. But she's going through her adolescent years isn't she? We should just keep calm and ship Jeti!"

 

Mrs. Jung smacked his head again. "You're not making any sense!"

 

"I-I mean, Jessica is very naughty. Yes, she needs someone to tame her." Mr. Jung thought for a while.

 

"No. I think we should get someone to tame her." Mrs. Jung spoke. "She's not even joining us for dinner... Aish, that girl."

 

"Perhaps... If I'm not mistaken, doesn't Mr. Hwang has a child of his own?" Mr. Jung pondered.

 

"You mean Leo and Michelle? But they're already engaged though, honey." She reminded him.

 

"No, dear. He has another child, one that is of the same age as Jessica." Mr. Jung laughed as he finally thought of something. "Honey, how about we ring up our old friend and ask if we could talk about business again."

 

---Under My Black Wings---

 

"Rock it, don't stop it, everybody get on the floor

Crank the party up, we are 'bout to get it on,

Let me see you 1, 2 step

I love it when you 1, 2 step

Everybody 1, 2 step, we are 'bout to get it--"

 

"GAH!! KWON YURII!!" Jessica cried through the phone. "You better have a GOOOOOOOD reason for waking me up or I swear I'm gonna kill your sorry !"

 

"10 minutes before school starts, princess."

 

"What the..." Jessica checked her watch "HOLY-- Yul, why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" Jessica shrieked as she started to undress herself towards the toilet.

 

Yuri just laughed at her phone, "Argh! Fark you  Kwon Yuri!"

 

"Of course you want to, baby," She hung up as she laughed again.

 

"GODD, I'm  gonna kill her!! asdgfjkhsd@#!(^%#"

 

 

---UnderTheBeaarrr---

 

Jessica made it in time for school, thanks to the maids who prepared everything for her and her chauffeur for his expert driving. Despite almost being late, Jessica still walked down the hallways with a powerful pose, making her way to class. Thank fully, the bell rang just as she had entered. She casually paced to her seat beside Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

----

A/N: Sorry, that's all for now. It's actually exam week XD

I think the fic title is misleading lol. I should change it to pink wings. Huh. I like that >_< Now I'm regretting making it black OTL

Leave your thoughts in the comments :D

-IiMeltingSnow