Couple Shirts?

Dating ban Lifted

 

2ne1 Dorm

 

 

 

 

I have always anticipated the day that our Dating Ban will be over I thought we would be able date freely but I was wrong. Life is not easy as he always say, we need to take a lot of considerations before doing anything that would affect our career and specially our fans. Suddenly I heard my phone beep. I saw the name on the screen and quickly check what he wants to say. 

 

 

"Annyeong Babe, How are you? We just finished our concert here in Nagoya Japan. I heard you are going to perform in Santafesta tonight. Fighting! Do not forget to eat your breakfast before walking out of the door of you Dorm. Arrasso?"  Your Handsome Dragon. She giggled at the thought that Jiyong renamed his name again on her phone.

 

“Hello my Handsome Dragon, I’m pretty good. How are you too? Yeah, I’m actually preparing for tonight performance I’m so excited I will see blackjacks again.. Kekeke Also stop reminding me about my weight and food coz you are also losing alot of weight babe. Please eat more... FIGHTHING on your concerts ^^”  Your Gorgeous Rabbit.

 

 

 

 

 

JAPAN

 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

I saw my phone blinked I know who texted me this time a smile escape from my lips. I checked who sent me  a message and my instinct was right. It was from her.

“Hello my Handsome Dragon, I’m pretty good. How are you too? Yeah, I’m actually preparing for tonight performance I’m so excited I will see blackjacks again.. Kekeke Also stop reminding me about my weight and food coz you are also losing alot of weight babe. Please eat more... FIGHTHING on your concerts ^^”  Your Gorgeous Rabbit.

 

 

“I miss you my Gorgeous Rabbit. Chincha? Did I lose weight? Do not worry I will eat more just for you.. I bought you new clothes here in Japan, I hope you will like it.” I texted her back after a couple of seconds she responded. Aigoo, this girl really is a fast texter.

 

 

“I miss you more, I want see them I’m excited but are they couple shirts?Don’t tell me they are those Y clothes again that you asked me to wear before?? You !  Also somebody sneak out again in my room? My red hat is missing and my red chrome jacket. Aigoo! If catch that sneaky little dragon he will surely get it from me. Kekeke Anyway Gtg I need to get ready now. Be safe”

 

I started giggling on my own while staring at my phone in our dressing room. I rolled on the floor with matt and started squealing. I didn’t noticed that all of the people inside the room are staring at me and I got their all attentions until Seungri  said something.

 

“Aigoo, Top hyung please tell him to stop what his doing he looks insane” Seungri whispered to TOP but obviously I being the DRAGON heard it.

 

“Ya! Rat did you say something?” I asked I stopped from rolling and stand up.

 

“Eh, I just said that you look like a love sick puppy hyung.  Can I give you an advice hyung as your dongsaeng please act like as a human just for the sake of Dara Noona. She might figured out that you are really crazy and she will realized that she is the one for me and I’m the one for her and she will regret that she dated you AGAIN. You know!”  Seungri said outloud and he didn’t notice that the dragon infront of him is already fuming.

 

Taeyang, Daesung and Top stared at Jiyong as if sensing the impending doom. On the other hand Seungri realized what he did, he laughed with sweat dropping from his forehead.

 

 

Seungri quickly hid behind Taeyang.

 

“Step out of the way Youngbae ah… or I will transfer my wrath on you!” Jiyong screamed unable to control the devil dragon inside him who is itching to strangle Seungri with his own hands. The other Members went to cover Seungri. 

 

“ Hyung, please spare him now.  Please have mercy on him.  I’m begging you do not kill him YET! You know we still need him for our concerts” Daesung said

 

“Deh, hyung please mianhe. I was just kidding please do not kill your favourite Maknae” begged Seungri who kneeled in front of him.

 

“Jiyong, chill man! Don’t worry before you kill him I will do it first coz he is also causing trouble between with me and Bom” Top said then he smirked at Jiyong

 

“Arrasso, I think it is better if the bominator will handle him.” G-dragon said to Top then stared at Seungri then he offered his hand to Seungri and helped him stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Santafesta Concert**

 

 

Dara was staring herself on the mirror when Bom suddenly came up and took a picture of her.  “Ya, what’s that for?” she asked then frowned

 

“Nothing, Come on we better get ready we only have 5minutes before its our turn.” Bom Dragged her and she sneakily send the picture of Dara.

 

 

“Ya, here’s your request. Do not forget to get me that corn stuff toy that I told you before ok? That’s our deal” Bom tapped that message and she pressed send.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Chapter  done! 

How was it? Kekeke do not forget to subscribe and comments please

 

BTW the picture above  was taken from Bigbang concert Nagoya last 17-May-2012 and 2ne1 santafest on 19-May2012

 

They were both wearing chrome top kekeke.

 

Photo: source: pinay-applers08.tumblr.com