"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

"Who are you? Are you a fan?" "No. I am their bodyguard. "

L

 

 

 

PAST

 

 

 

 

**At the school**

 

 

 

"Oh! look at this. Our class has an Arashi fan!!"

 

 

 

"Michelle. You know there is no place for trash like here, right?"

 

 

 

"Yeah. Stupid, This isn't Japan you moron . This is Philippines!"

 

 

 

Everyday was like this. They don't even understand why i love Arashi. Arashi and their songs are my comfort zone. They think that being cool and preppy are the only things that are inmportant in the whole world.

 

 

"It's none of your business why i love ARASHI!!!!"

There is no way in hell they can say something bad about  my favorite band.

 

"Eh! You're fighting back? Girls. Let us show her the outcome of her actions."

 

Then the bllying started. They would call me . Throw me something that you consider as trash.

 

I wonder how long could i survive? Then a thought suddenly struck my mind..

 

That i will get stronger to protect myself and protect other people who are bullied.

 

 

 

**AT OUR HOUSE**

 

 

"Michelle !!!! What are these posters?"

 

 

 

"These are Arashi posters Mom."

 

 

 

"Put these things into trash. These things are preventing you to study."

 

 

 

"But."

 

 

"Trash now."

 

 

"Alright." ---_____----'

 

 

Wow. Now. My only inspiration is now gone.

 

 

"By the way. Michelle... I don't wanna see you having things like that. You can have those after you graduate college. "

 

 

 

  

 

 

That is the reason why I forgot Arashi. And i'm surprised i survive my teenage life. But now i have important things to do now.. To protect other people's lives.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDD COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED.