THE LADIES

what will happen when 3 rich ladies meet the k-pop idol !!

Early in the morning in a big mansion in Korea, who owned by the three beautiful ladies the maids & butler are busy preparing and doing their works.

 

 

Choiyan's POV

Choiyan is still sleeping in her very own room that have an expensive & uniques furnitures. Then a maid quietly entered her room....

 

 

Maid: Wake up my lady, its already 6:00 in the morning you have to prepare for your first day in school.

 

Choiyan: Mwo?!! but its too early...

 

Maid: but...

 

Choiyan: NAGGA!!

 

Then the maid bow her head and immediately leave her room.

 

Misty's POV

 

Shes already off from her bed but she is busy using her Personal Computer (PC) then suddenly she heard a knock on the door (tock,tock,tock)

 

 

Misty: Come in!

 

Maid: Good Morning Ms.Benvenuto! its already time to prepare yourself and also your breakfast are waiting in dining room.

 

Misty: Oh! I didnt notice the time thanks for reminding me, I will go down after 10 minutes.

 

Maid: Yes Miss Benvenuto.... she slowly bow her head and quietly leave her room.

 

 

MJ'S POV

 

In her dark and huge room, she quietly treats her bruises and wounds cause of her fights to some girl gangs a distance from their mansion. she heard a twice knock on her door, then suddenly the maid came in.

 

 

 

Maid: Good Morn--- but before she could speak out she was cut off by MJ.

 

MJ: What the ?!!?! Did i already allow you to come in ?!

 

Maid: Bb ... Bbu ... But .... You need to take a bath right now and eat your break fast because you will be late to your first day of school also your mother and your father order that to us.

 

MJ: How dare you to come in and tell me to prepare just because of my parents.

But before she could speak more her phone rang ....

 

MJ: You can go now, get out !

Then the maid immediately go out and MJ answer her phone.

 

MJ: Yeobseo ?

 

Unknown Person: (Angrily response) Will you stop nagging and yelling your maids or else I will go there just to look after you.

 

MJ: Ohh .. It's just you mother, don't bother yourself to come here I get it
(she already hung up her phone)

 

Then after an hour past they are all ready to leave the mansion and go to their new school and to meet unfamiliar people, new faces and different places. 

 

At School

 

When they already arrive their butlers open there seperate cars. Then the three ladies go down from their cars and quietly walk to the principlas office to get their schedules, after that they're going to find their respective class room. Of course they are different levels
MJ is in her last year, Misty is in her junior high  while Choiyan is freshmen.

 

 

== > What will happen after they enter an unfamiliar school and surroundings ?
         Will they find a friend or an enemy ? 
          A new life will begin and open up.

 

Author's Note:

How was the first chapter is it interesting, good ? or a dump ?
PLEASE comment and subscribe ^^
By the way I would like to thank all of you with my whole heart , so THANK YOU SO MUCH !!