I'm leaving...

Don't Push Me Any Further

"Hyung?" Taemin chest and throat hurt from trying not to cry. He knew what's happening. He knew it's gonna happen eventually. "Where are you going?"

"How did you know... You opened my room?" Kibum replied calmly.

Taemin could only nod.

"I'm moving out...." Taemin doesn't know why it suprised him. He doesn't know why hearing the words hurt him even more. He knew this. They've talked about this years ago.

"When?" He croaked. He didn't really wanna know.

"This sunday."

'Why all of a sudden?" He didn't understand why Kibum had to leave without a warning. He's fuming. He wanted to hurt Kibum so bad , he wanted to hit kibum for not telling him about this, for leaving him without a warning but in the end, his anger slides down in tears.

-

Kibum sighed and guided Taemin to the living room. They needed to talk. Kibum thought he's been a little bit unfair to Taemin. For not letting him time to adjust and grasp the idea.

"It's not sudden Taemin. Remember that one time , I've told you about this already, that I'm gonna live on my own someday.  Just like you said months ago, we are growing up. We ARE grown up... so I'm -"

"Are you mad because I said that hyung?"

Kibum chuckled a little bit. He wiped his brothers tears and hugged him tight who is slightly trembling from anger. "no... it's just that I couldn't pass up this opportunity. I need to do this for myself,Taemin... can you at least try to understand that?"

A friend of his boss is going to open a new restaurant in Orlando, which is an hour away from their house. Kibum's current boss recommended him to be the team leader as well as the main sushi chef. At a young age of 22, who wouldn't want a high paying job like that?

Taemin calmed down a little bit after hearing his explanation. He felt Taemin relaxed a little , the anger slowly disappearing but sadness remains. And he knows there is nothing he could say to make that disappear.

Taemin sat upright, his eyes were round and full of hopes and ideas. "Take me with you!"

A/N: Wow!! 25 subsribers!! how did that happen? lol... anyways, comments are loved...