He Save Me?

My Boyfriend Is a Vampire

In the cafeteria ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Yuri sat alone, and four friends came over to his desk. They are looking for someone to see Yuri. They were surprised Yuri.

"Yuri!" four of them said in unison.

Yuri surprised. She his chest. "Aish! You almost made my heart out" Yuri said angrily.

They laughed. "Sorry Yuri. We do not mean a shock. We're just confused to see you like to find someone" said Suzy. Then they sit down. "Yuri what are you looking for?" Eun said.

"Ah, it's okay. I just want to see it. Oh yes if you could tell me about the students on this campus?" Yuri asked to Suzy and Eun.

They both nodded. They explain all about the students on their campuses. Yuri nodded knowingly. Then Sooyoung and Chansung entry.

"They are?" asked Yuri and Sooyoung pointed to Chansung.

"Oh that girl is Sooyoung and Chansung behind him is his boyfriend. They were both weird" Eun said. Suzy agreed then they both laughed.

Nichkhun then go after Sooyoung and Chansung. "And that?" Yuri asked, pointing towards Nichkhun.

"Oh, he is the brother of Sooyoung. He's handsome but strange and mysterious" said Suzy.

When friends Yuri play, she noticed Nichkhun. Nichkhun while daydreaming, but Nichkhun realize Yuri notice. When Yuri was watching Nichkhun who is so dazzling in the sun, suddenly Nichkhun clayey towards him. Yuri was surprised and immediately turned around. When Yuri wanted to see it again, Nichkhun disappeared. Yuri looked around. Then the bell campus rang. They rushed into their respective classes. Yuri bench with Nichkhun. Nichkhun was silent during class, as well as Yuri. The bell rang, they all go home. But Yuri waited Nichkhun in the parking. He saw Nichkhun has not come home, he was with his sister. Yuri was angry at him during a lesson. Suddenly a car at high speed towards the direction of Yuri, Yuri just closed his eyes. She thought she would die. But not because of a sudden Nichkhun coming catch and stop the car with his bare hands. Yuri was both shocked and confused. After that Nichkhun left him stunned. Samdong everyone came and apologized for what happened to him from his car.

"Yuri you okay?" one student asked.

"Yuri I'm sorry. There was an error on my car. Are you okay?" Samdong said.

"I'm okay. Relax" Yuri said, getting up. Then everyone left. "What happened to that? Earlier Nichkhun help me, but why he could so quickly and why he could stop Samdong car with his bare hands?" Yuri thought. After that Yuri returned to calm the mind and thinking of these things at once. Then go to bed.