Remember when?

our secret place

Myungsoo's Per.

" You better not break that promise! I waited for so LONG!" I said while playfully putting him into a headlock.

"I wont, I wont! now get off of me!" Sungyeol said as he tried to get out of my arms.

hmm...why did he start turning so red? Maybe I over did it..

"Sorry hyung.." I apologized.

"No, its okay.." He replied while he attempted to catch his breath.

I have to stop being so ruff with him..He is so fragile!

Sungyeol's per.

"sorry hyung" Myungsoo apologized.

"no, its okay.." I said while trying to catch my breath.

Sigh I cant even keep myself from blushing when he pretended to attack me. Why did I have to fall in love with my best friend! What if I confess? Everything that we had would fall apart. He will never look at me with that same eyes. He would never love me back.

" Myung-ah lets go now! I want to go to the park and swing on the swing set!" I said pushing away my thoughts.

"okay! lets go" myungsoo said brightly as he linked his arm through mine.

"AND WE ARE OFF!" I giggled as we marched off together arm in arm.

Myungsoo's per.

We marched along to our favorite park. The park that brought Sungyeol and I together when we were young. Ah I can remember that day as if it were yesterday...

*Flashback*

myungsoo's per.

" would you like a push? I asked the cute little boy who was sitting on the swing by himself.

"OKAY!" He answered excitedly.

" ONE, TWO, THREE!" I said with delight as I pushed as a five year old could.

" HIGHERRRR HIGHER!" The boy shouted as I tried pushing him more.

He had the cutest smile when he laughed and giggled. Suddenly the boy jumped off the swing at the highest point and landed not so gracefully as he had planned.

"ouch." I said as he got up with a big smile.

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! ARE YOU OK?" I started shouting frantically thinking he was injured.

"Huh? OH! Of course Im fine, SILLY! hehehe" The boy said and started to laugh at Myungsoo's facial expression.

" Im Lee Sungyeol!" the boy said while putting his hand out.

"Kim Myungsoo!" He replied. Taking Sungyeols hand.

"WE ARE BEST FRIENDS FROM NOW ON!" Sungyeol shouted.

*End of flashback*

hmm.. It really did feel like he had only met Sungyeol yesterday..after that day they had always been together nothing could seperate the invisible glue that they had.