Chapter 6: Relieve

At Least I've Said It To You

Chapter 6: Relieve

Listening to T-ara – Yayaya

 

-Recap-

 

The Doctor let out an exasperated sigh before looking at every one of the people that surrounding him.

 

With his low voice he just say…

 

-End of Recap-

 

 

 

 

“The patient is fine now.”he broke into a smile.

 

The Teen Top boys and Kiyoung let out a relieved sigh and for the first time in the last hour.

 

Kiyoung smiles.

 

“Some of you can go in now, but the patient is still sleeping. All of you must take care of him nicely. He got some serious cuts around his abdomen and chest.” with this, the Doctor excused himself back to his office.

 

Kiyoung beamed at the boys. Happy to see his dongsaeng are smiling happily again, Cap beamed back to Kiyoung.

 

Without word, Kiyoung already entered L.joe’s room. Kiyoung sits herself beside L.joe’s bed.

 

Her heart shattered a bit upon seeing L.joe’s injured body. His left cheek was bandaged, so did both of his arms.

 

Kiyoung caress L.joe’s right cheek and a single drop of tear escaped her eyes.

 

“What’ve you done until you injured like this?”Kiyoung muttered softly. Clearly didn’t want to wake L.joe up.

 

~~

 

The next morning, Kiyoung was still sitting beside L.joe’s unconscious body. Chunji was sleeping in the couch in the corner of the room.

 

Kiyoung find that she cannot sleep until she sees L.joe wakes up from his unconsciousness.

 

She wanted to be the one that L.joe sees when he opened his eyes.

 

The boys hadn’t told Kiyoung about how L.joe could be injured like this. She desperately want to know the truth from the boys. But for now, it can wait. The first thing that Kiyoung need to do now is to be right beside L.joe when he opened his eyes.

 

Just when Kiyoung was fighting off her urge to closed her tired eyes. She heard a faint groan that familiar to her ear.

 

Kiyoung shot her eyes open. To be welcomed of the sight that make her heart jumps in happiness.

 

L.joe was struggling in his bed, eyes already fluttered open. Now, he was staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

Finally turning his gaze at Kiyoung. The two beamed at each other.

 

“Hi.”come hoarse from L.joe’s dry throat.

 

“Hi.”Kiyoung beamed back.

 

“You know what?”L.joe asked, his voice cracked in the end of sentence. Still hoarse.

 

“What is it?”Kiyoung asked back. Putting on her best face to hide her overflowing happiness inside her. If only L.joe wasn’t staring right at her now, she might be already dancing crazily from the happiness.

 

“I always dreamed like this.”L.joe paused, gathering oxygen to says the next words. “Waking up in the morning with the sight of your pretty face. You’re the only thing I need for me now.”Kiyoung can feel that her inner self is melting now.

 

“But you need other important thing now too.”L.joe throw her a questioned look. “Water.”L.joe chuckled while Kiyoung pour some water to the glass and putting one straw so that L.joe can drink it easily.

 

After a few gulped, Kiyoung put back the glass and turning her attention back to the now smiling-like-an-idiot L.joe.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?”Kiyoung said, feeling the blush crept up her plump cheeks. But L.joe just shook his head and kept staring.

 

The two keep on staring at each other before L.joe broke the contact and turn his loving gaze to a glare. Kiyoung sees the change in his gaze and follow where his glare lead to.

 

A frown immediately formed in Kiyoung’s forehead.

 

In the corner, Chunji was smiling amusingly to himself as recording L.joe and Kiyoung’s moment in his phone.

 

Realizing the situation, Chunji frowned at the lovebirds.

 

“Yah! why are you two stopping? I’m not done recording. The boys wouldn’t be pleased if I just show the video and it stopped halfway”Chunji nags. “Continued with the staring session. You two are doing good.”Chunji jokingly said as smirking.

 

But his smirks slowly faded upon the sight of annoyed L.joe showed in his phone.

 

“Get out. Now.”L.joe said. With a dangerously low voice. With this, Chunji scrambled off the couch and scurried his way out from the room.

 

Upon Chunji departure, L.joe smiled to himself and turning his gaze back to Kiyoung.

 

“Stop staring. You’re making me blush.”Kiyoung said as covering her reddish cheeks.

 

“Because you’re beautiful.”L.joe said shortly with sincere smile in his face.

 

Kiyoung gave L.joe a disbelief look. “Why are you suddenly saying such things?”Kiyoung finally said out what on her mind.

 

“Simple.”L.joe shrugged. But failed because of his injured arms. “Because i love you.

 

Kiyoung froze on her seat and staring L.joe weirdly.

 

“It’s real! I mean it!”L.joe retaliate. “I was planning to throw a surprise party to confess to you.”L.joe said as looking down and pouting. While Kiyoung remain silent.

 

“I already prepared everything perfectly. In a café! But everything had to went wrong in the last minute preparation and now I’m her-”

 

L.joe’s word were cutted off. His eyes was as wide as saucer upon what Kiyoung just did.

 

 

 

“D-did you just kiss me?!”L.joe said with half-believe and half-doesn’t believe tone.

 

Kiyoung just beamed at him. “What if I just did?”Kiyoung challenged with smirk playing in her face.

 

“Then do it again.”L.joe retorted. Kiyoung gave him an are-you-kidding-me? gaze. “Just to make sure that you really did it.”L.joe said with smirk.

 

Kiyoung smiled and rolled her eyes  playfully. “You naughty little boy.”Kiyoung said as inching closer to L.joe. close enough for their nose to brush with each other. But not close enough for their lips to meet. L.joe can feel Kiyoung’s warm breath blowing sweetly at his own lips.

 

“But I’m your naughty boy right?” with the sentence, L.joe lunged forward to capture Kiyoung pink lips and kissing it as sweetly and as gently as possible. With a small smile, Kiyoung just kissed back.

 

“Then I take that as a yes.”L.joe muttered with smile after the two pulled back for air.

 

~~

 

“Yah! you should eat!”Chunji shout at the stubborn L.joe.

 

It’s been 2 days since he wakes up. And 2 days since he confessed his feeling for her.

 

Now the two were an official couple.

 

“No! I don’t want to!”L.joe said as turning his head away from Chunji. L.joe was looking away with eyes both closed and his lips pouting cutely. “The only one that can feed me is Kiyoungie”he muttered with baby tone.

 

“OH.MY.GOD!”Chunji groaned as ruffling his own hair and stormed out from the room. Cap and Changjo that currently playing card in the corner were glancing around the room as playing card.

 

“And that was…”L.joe trailed as swuinting his eyes to look at the clock across the room. “12 minutes. I won.”L.joe triumphantly smirk.

 

Changjo threw his card away. “No! this can’t be happening! never.”Changjo shouted as stomping his feet childishly.

 

“It’s not just you that sad. I’m feel more sad than you.”Cap mumbled as patting the maknae’s back before letting out his wallet. “Because I bet more money than yours.”Cap muttered softly.

 

“Haha! Didn’t I told you already that I never lose any single bet?”L.joe laughed. “Besides who is the one that saying if Chunji can endure me for 20 minutes or more.”L.joe once again laugh. The two boys just show him an annoyed looks. “He got a patient as short as his hair.Hahaha. Now pay!”L.joe demanded as putting his palm out.

 

Cap and Changjo just put the amount of money in L.joe’s palm before watching him smiled in a sick way.

 

“You’re really gonna pay for this.”Cap mumbled as crossing his arms.

 

L.joe smirk.

 

“Not in a million time.”

~~

Lame chapter everyone?

Comment please reader~