Key-Umma, You're Better Than Her

Key-Umma, You're Better Than Her

 

Again, NO OFFENSE WHATSOEVER TO SHIN SE KYUNG AT ALL!!

Jonghyun-hyung dating Shin Se Kyung had become a huge scandal. Many people wondered if it were true. Of course, most of the fans had immediately lashed out at Shin Se Kyung. Some fans had been so upset that they quit SHINee's fan club. Jonghyun-hyung had also gotten a phone call from Se Kyung-noona. Her mini homepage had received many hate comments, and she was incredibly upset. Taemin had been heading to the living room when he heard his hyung try to comfort his girlfriend on the phone. Taemin felt bad for her. Even though Taemin did not really like his hyung dating her, he still didn't want their fans to hurt her. Sighing softly, Taemin turned around to head back to his room only to stop in his tracks when he saw his Key-umma walking back towards their shared bedroom. Following Key, Taemin entered the room and saw Key-umma sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Umma?" Taemin called.

Getting no response, Taemin walked forward and knelt down in front of Key. 

"Um...ma," Taemin finished softly. His Key-umma was crying. Not knowing what to do, Taemin wrapped his arms around Key's waist and he leaned his head against his chest. Key's hand automatically came up to brush Taemin's soft hair while the other wrapped around the younger's back.

"I wish he could see me, Taeminnie. I wish he could see me like he sees her," Key said. 

"Umma, you don't want that. Jonghyun-hyung should see you as someone better than her," Taemin lifted his head and smiled at Key.

Key gave a small laugh and hugged Taemin tighter.

"Let's go shopping," Taemin suggested. Key smiled and agreed. The two of them got ready and grabbed their things before walking out of the dorm. They went to many stores, and Key seemed to return to his normal self. The two of them spent at least three hours shopping before heading home. As they approached their dorm, they saw Shin Se Kyung in the lobby of the building. The two of them stopped walking and Taemin's gaze immediately shifted to Key. He saw his umma's shock and sadness expressed in his eyes. However, before Taemin could say anything, his umma had walked toward Se Kyung-noona. 
 
"Noona, what are you doing here?" Key asked.
 
"I wanted to talk to Jonghyun-oppa," she replied.
 
"Then what are you doing down here, noona? Shouldn't you call him? Or maybe meet him somewhere?" Taemin asked. 
 
Although Taemin was speaking formally, Key could tell his son wasn't happy, Key also knew it was because his Taeminnie didn't want him to feel sad. By the way Se Kyung-noona was stuttering for an answer, Key could tell she didn't know how to respond to Taemin. Sighing, Key said, "Why don't you come with us upstairs? You can talk to him there."
 
Se Kyung smiled and thanked him while Taemin stared at his umma with wide eyes. When they were in front of the door to their dorm, Taemin inputted the code and allowed Se Kyung to enter first. He smiled and said, "Go ahead. I need to talk to Key-hyung."
 
 The door closed and Taemin turned and asked, "Why did you do that hyung?" 
 
Key sighed, "It's okay, Taeminnie. It would have been rude and wrong to just ignore her. Besides, Jonghyun-hyung would have wanted to see her."
 
Taemin was about to retort that Jonghyun-hyung could have saw her somewhere else when he saw the tired look in Key's eyes. Instead of talking back, Taemin walked forward and wrapped his arms around Key.
 
"Key-umma, you're better than her."