In the Dorms~

ïxøяα || yg & jyp ent collabration; new girl group || αρρly close! ||

-Ya Eul-

The six of us dragged our feets to our dorm after six hours of intense practise. I looked at the clock and sighed. It was already 1am. Not to mention we need to wake up at 5am tomorrow for practise and after that, debut in music bank. 

As soon as I reached the dorm, I shouted, " I'm showering first!" And quickly ran to the bathroom to cleanse myself. I heard a few groans behind me. I giggled. Being able to shower first is awesome. c:

 

-Hyun Jae-

I shook my head and laughed when the other members groaned. Young people nowadays fight over the simplest things. I hopped on the bed. Tomorrow. Tomorrow, ixora is finally going to debut. I feel so excited that I couldn't sleep. I shouldn't anyway because I haven't showered yet and I smell bad.

I looked to my right and saw Niyoung reading a book. She's such a bookworm! I wish she could put down her book and socialize with us a little.

And that girl, Ya Eul, is taking so long. What is she doing inside the bathroom anyway? Don't tell me she is making potions using my expensive shampoo... again. I sighed.

 

-Hyera-

"Unnie~~" I said to Hyunjae unnie. "Ya Eul unnie is taking so long in the shower. I'm want to shower~~ Go scold her unnie!" 

"Just wait for a while Hyera. I'm sure she is going to be down soon..."  she replied. I pouted. Ya Eul unnie usually take long showers and by the time she is finish, all of us would have fallen asleep. 

"Unnie... I've got an idea..." I whispered into Hyunjae unnies ears. She nodded, smirking.

 

-Niyoung-

I looked over to see Hyera whispering to Hyunjae unnie. I wonder what they are up to this time. I saw Hyunjae unnie pointing to the bathroom door, but I'm sure. Maybe they are going to play a prank on Ya Eul unnie. How I would love to see that :> But nonetheless, I get back to my reading. God, this book is so interesting...

 

-Haesong-

I was listening to music when I suddenly heard a scream and then a fit of giggles. I glanced at where the sound was coming from. My eyes landed on the bathroom and Hyera and Hyunjae flicking the light switch. I laughed. It was time that they did that. I wonder what kind of potions Ya Eul had created...

 

-Lilith-

Hyunjae unnie is going to play a prank on Ya Eul? Somehow, I don't think that's a good idea. Considering Ya Eul unnie is afraid of the dark... Ah,well. Not my problem anyways. Unnie is the one getting into trouble.

 

-Third Person POV-

 

Haesong and Hyunjae tiptoed across the room, trying hard not to burst ito fits of giggles. Hyunjae  reached for the light switch that was located beside the bathroom door and flicked it a few times. They heard a scream. Ya Eul opened the bathroom door with a bath robe wrapped around her.
"YOU GUYS! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" Ya Eul stormed off to change her clothes, leaving the rest feeling guilty.
 
___________________________________________________
 
Sorry if its too short or too crappy ~ xD I seriously have no idea what to write xD