Things we do for the people we love

Nice Guys

Jung Jinyoung shook like the leaves on a tree on a windy way. His hands continued to sweat like an Eskimo in the Sahara dessert
and his heart pounded against his chest like it was being drilled into by a jackhammer.

Right next to him was the love of his life, they were practically pressed against each other! Never did he think he would find a reason to love packed trains so much.

But much to his dismay, the train stopped and his dreams were crushed in a stampede. "Yah, Jinyoung-ah, Gwenchanayo?"

Hearing his name escape from her lips was like finding $500 million won on a sidewalk.

He turned to his left and looked down at the girl that was now walking beside him, "Yes shortie?" He grinned.

Jinyoung laughed at the sudden red colour that took over her chubby cheeks, desperately forcing himself not to caress them in public.

"I am not short, I am height deprived! And why are you all red, did you get sick?" Suddenly her annoyed features turned into worried ones.

Dear Lord how can someone be so beautiful? he thought as his eyes stared lovingly into hers.

"Ani, I'm just thinking about how much fun we're going to have at your house tonight!" He exclaimed a little bit too loudly.

People around them suddenly started whispering and looking at the two. The colour on her face darkened and she began to panic.

"Shh! What the heck Jinyoung! Don't say those kinds of things out loud, people will think things!"

"Hahaha, ngaw you know you like it," He winked at her and happily held her hands, pulling her towards a store.

The two of them entered their favourite store, 'Always Forever Faithful', most commonly known as AFF. The store sold and published books by amateur authors (who were all good enough to be professionals). They also stocked the latest manga, anime dvd's, collectibles, adorable stationary and also acted as an internet cafe.

"Oh Mi Gosh! The new Ao No Exorcist manga is out! Rin's so hot with his bad-, demon attitude!" Jinyoung frowned.

"Why did I bring you here again?" He questioned. "Because you love me~" she broke out into a childish grin.

'Unfortunately.'

He broke out into a smile as he followed her around the store. Occasionally he would see a cute item that caught his eye, but nothing was worth spending his money on.

"Ooh~! Heiwajima Shizuo!" she squealed.

She ran towards a cardboard cut out of a fictional character that had the appearance of a blonde, bad- Korean singer...in a bartender outfit...holding a crooked stop sign in his hand and a cigarette in the other.

He listened to her continuously rave on about mysterious looking characters. All of which had the appearance of mysterious, cool and wild rebels.

"Why do you like these characters so much?" he asked.

Jinyoung watched her every movement, curious about her response.

"Because they're so bad! I meant like bad as in rebellious and their cold attitudes are so cool!" she cooed, hugging the bag of manga she had bought from the store.

He stayed silent, contemplating on what else to say, but he couldn't really think of how to reply to her infatuations. It's not like he could just tell her how stupid he thought they were because he was jealous, that would just break her heart.

"Ah," was the only thing he could utter out. Jinyoung was well aware that she had an interest in anime, but not only that, she always seemed to like those wild, bad boy types. Even in real life.

But like the caring person he was, he simply let it go.

Lately she's been a little less affectionate. She didn't call as much, her replies to his texts seemed fake and unreal.
She spent more times at home watching her dramas and her animes rather than going out with him like they usually did.

Truth be told he was scared. Was she losing interesting him? Did she ever even truly love him? Would they be saying goodbye much sooner than he expected?

"Thanks for everything Jinyoungie~," she smiled. Jinyoung mirrored her actions and nodded. "Aren't you going to come in?" she asked.

"Actually I don't feel all too well, I think I might head home," he said.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in? Rest here until you get better!" she suggested.

But he only shook his head, "No it's fine. See you."

The girl frowned and wrapped her arms around him. "Alright, get better soon. I love you." She got up on her tiptoes and pecked his lips.

'Do you really?'

******************************

It wasn't an entire lie. Jinyoung really wasn't feeling well, he was feeling like a pile of . As soon as he came home he threw his bag into his room, changed into comfortable clothing and grabbed the tub of half eaten cookies and cream ice cream from their freezer.

He walked back into the living room and plopped down on the sofa, besides Baro. While Gongchan, Sandeul and CNU occupied the floor.

The five best friends all lived together in an apartment that was in the center of the town, causing it to be close to a lot of things such as the train station and their school.

CNU, being the very attentive and caring person he was, spoke up.

"Yah, Jinyoung, gwenchanayo?"

Baro, Sandeul and Gongchan ignored the television and payed their attention to their hyung.

"Aniyo," he said as he ate another spoonful of the cold treat.

"What's wrong hyung?" Gongchan asked.

"Did you get into a fight with Chiyun Noona?" Sandeul added.

An exasperated sigh escaped Jinyoung's lips, "Aniya, I'm just...confused."

"About what?" Baro asked.

"Well Chiyun's been a bit distant lately which I completely understand, I mean we all need our space once and a while...but I'm just scared." He explained.

The others were confused at his statement, "Scared about what?" they said in unison.

"She's been so into her animes lately but I'm more worried about how she might not like me anymore because I'm not like her 'wild, bad boys' from those stupid dramas and stuff," he complained.

Gongchan's eyes widened from Jinyoung's comment and decided to remain silent.

"I'm sure Noona's just going through a phase, aren't those common in girls?" Sandeul mentioned.

CNU and Baro nodded their heads in agreement. "Yeah, she'll get bored with those things in a few weeks, just you wait." Baro grinned reassuringly, but Jinyoung didn't feel like being an optimist.

"But what if she gets bored of me? I don't think I can handle losing her!" He whined, digging his spoon into his tub of sweet stress relief.

Sandeul lightly glared at Baro.

"Aw come on Jinyoung, Chiyun's head over heels in love with you! She couldn't possibly break up with your for non-fictional characters!" CNU smiled, patting his dongsaeng's back.

Jinyoung stayed silent, taking in the words that his best friends were throwing at him.

Meanwhile Gongchan, bit his lips, hoping that it would prevent him from opening his mouth.

Sandeul flashed his pearly white teeth at Jinyoung, "Yeah hyung! What girl wouldn't want such a nice and loving guy like you? Bad guys grovel at your feet!"

The comment earned them a laugh from their depressed friend. "That's right, now stop sulking like a little girl and let's celebrate the fact that you have such a faithful girlfriend!"

Gongchan groaned inwardly, Baro wasn't making his task any easier. And neither was CNU.

"Plus everyone knows that you and her are dating, you're like the biggest couple in school! And no guy dares to mess with B1A4!"

"I SAW THE NEW GUY FLIRTING WITH CHIYUN NOONA!" Gongchan burst out causing all eyes to stare at him in awe.

Suddenly the boys turned their attention to Jinyoung, watching his every move.

Feeling guilty, Gongchan decided to compensate for trying to keep a secret message from his hyungs by spilling out everything he knew.

"I saw him go near her during lunch when she was waiting for me to come out of extension maths. I was talking to Kim sungsangnim and
he was being all friendly with her. She didn't seem that interested at first but then he whispered something in her ears and she started giggling."

"Just because Chiyun Noona only dated bad guys in the past doesn't mean she likes them anymore!" Baro bit his mouth shut as soon as he realized what he had said.

He gulped at the sight of the broken metal spoon in Jinyoung's hand. But CNU and Sandeul was more frightened of the murderous look in his eyes.

"W-wasn't he the one who kept getting into trouble because he-"

CNU slapped his hand over Sandeul's hand and jerked his head back in alarm. "Jinyoung where are you going?"

Without so much as a glace Jinyoung grabbed his jacket and his wallet and headed for the door.

"Out," he growled before slamming the door.

Rushing down the busy night streets of Seoul, Jinyoung headed to the closest clothing store that sold exactly what he needed. He grabbed several chains, cross earrings, skull rings, two leather jackets, a few pairs of ripped jeans, shirts and new pair of shoes. After his little shopping spree, he scrolled his phone's contact list and pressed the call button as soon as he saw a certain name.


Nice guys finish last,
That's why I'll treat you like trash,
It's not what I really wanna do.
But, you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to,
Treat you the way you want me to.


Jaws dropped, eyes widened and several girls fainted. Jinyoung's new 'look' was causing a huge ruckus at West Mount High.
All of the girls were absolutely loving it, the guys weren't sure how to react, especially his friends.

"Yah did you guys see what Jinyoung hyung was wearing?" Gongchan whispered worriedly to his hyungs.

Baro grumbled. "I think everyone's seen what he was wearing."

Sandeul shook his head, "Not everyone." he stated.

All of the boys turned their attention to a familiar figure that emerged from the classroom door.

"Annyeong," Chiyun chirped happily.

She approached the guys and stared at them. Raising her eyebrows, she wondered why they were acting a bit...nervous.

"Is everything okay?"

Gongchan nodded furiously at her. "Deh Noona! E-Everything's perfectly fine!"

"Y-Yeah I mean it's not like anybody's gone and completely changed their look or anyth-"

Sandeul yelped in pain as Baro smacked him on the arm.

Chiyun looked at her friends weirdly and looked around as she heard various girls whispering Jinyoung's name.

"Yah did you see Jinyoung Oppa's new look?" one of them asked.

"Yes! It's totally hot, he really seems like a kingka now!" the other squealed.

"I wonder what happened? Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend!" another one of them suggested.

Appaled by the sudden rumors, Chiyun whipped her head towards the guys.

"Where's Jinyoung? And what is this about him and a new look?" she interrogated them.

But before CNU could explain, the man himself walked through the door, causing a massive commotion.

The room was soon filled with excited cheers, numerous shuffling from people's feet and even more screams off 'Jinyounggie Oppa!'

What Chiyun saw shocked her completely. Her normally sweet, innocent, and well and properly dressed boyfriend had replaced his normal school blazer for a leather jacket.

A few of his fingers were dressed with rings in the shape of skulls, his wrists were hidden behind leather bracelets with spikes on them and around his neck was a black
choker which was decorated with several hanging chains.

His normal stud earrings were replaced with gothic like cross earrings, the compulsory school pants for the male students was now low rise, ripped jeans and his normal black school shoes were now black leather boots.

His normal white, school polo shirt was still present but he had
no tie and the first three buttons were ed, exposing a great a mount of his well-toned chest.

All of the girls were staring at him like he was a piece of meat and needless to say Chiyun was NOT happy. If they were in one of her favourite animes her face would've gone completely red and smoke would've been escaping her ears.

That and she would've beaten up all of the girls who were checking out HER boyfriend. But sadly they were in real life and sadly she wasn't trained in various forms of karate.

"He's in deep ," she heard CNU mutter softly.

Damn right he is.

She watched him strut closer to her, a smug y smirk replacing his usual heartwarming smile. Chiyun was hoping to scold him for not only his new attire but as well as the new attitude he was giving off but before she could, Jiyoung wrapped his arm around her tiny waist and roughly crashed his lips unto hers. The action earned several wolf whistles, groans and squeals, all of which weren't able to reach Chiyun's ears.

The petite girl was completely and utterly lost. Jinyoung pulled back from his kiss and smirked at her. "Hey Babe."

And that was when it all started. Jinyoung started more and more like a 'bad guy'. His rebellious actions were causing more and more girls to fall in love with him.

At first Chiyun thought he was just pulling another prank or maybe he got a role from a musical or something that he wasn't telling her about.
She wanted to hold on to that love that they had, but he was making it difficult.

I never open a door,
or pull out a chair.
You can tell me how your day was
but I don't really care.
And if you ever get cold,
you'll just have to hack it,
Cause I'd be cold too
If I gave you my jacket.
Like WHOA, you ain't sittin up front,
Front is for the homies you can sit in the trunk.
I never answer my phone,
Whenever you call it
And when the waiter brings the bill
I never reach for my wallet.


With his new found self, Jinyoung strutted inside the restaurant where CNU worked and opened the door, closing it behind Chiyun. She glared at the door directly in front of her face and bit her lip, grabbing the door by the handle and pulling it open.

He was always such a gentleman, he would always pull out the chair for hair and talk in his adorable broken English but as Chiyun watched him casually stroll to their normal table by the window, she knew not to get her hopes up.

It's not like she was a bratty princess who expected her chair to be pulled out for her or for someone to hold the door open for her when she's about to come into a room but those were the little things that Jinyoung spoilt her with. His caring actions were the reason why she fell for him, was it too much to ask to have the old Jinyoung back?

Heaving out a sigh, Chiyun tried to stay optimistic, "You know this morning Joo Eun-ah practically locked herself in her room because she didn't want to-"

Jiyoung rolled his eyes and stopped Chiyun from talking. "I don't really care babe, let's just get something to eat. I'm starving."

She gasped, flabbergasted. "Uhhm...alright."

"Annyeong, I brought your usual guys, just to save you the trouble of having to order and all that hassle." CNU flashed his charming smile and shot Chiyun a sympathetic look.

It was as if he was trying to send her a message through telepathy. Hang in there Chiyun-ah. He'll come back to his sense.

She replied with a small smile and thanked him. I know Oppa, thank you.

Dinner actually wasn't as bad as she thought it would've been. Normally they would be talking about whatever they thought of and having a few laughs but they ate in silence.

It was a comfortable one, once in awhile she would find him staring at her, the same way nice Jinyoung did. And that made her have hope that his stupidity would come to an end.

"Let's go babe," he said after they ate their food.

And she hoped it would end soon.

The wind blew like there was no tomorrow. It was insanely cold out and being kind of forgetful, Chiyun forgot to bring a jacket with her. Another shiver went down her spine as the cold spring air attacked her bare skin. A small part of her hoped that old Jinyoung would lend her his jacket, but yet again...

"You're such an idiot, why didn't you bring a jacket?" he scoffed.

Her eyes rolled for what seemed like the millionth time. "I'm sorry," she stated. "I didn't think it would be this cold, I was being really stupid."

She stopped in front of the car door and glared at him. "Damn right you were being stupid, but at least you know what you did wrong."

Chiyun was about to grab the handle to the passenger seat but was soon stopped in her tracks.

"Woah, the hell do you think you're doing?" he asked.

She looked at him inquisitively and was about to reply when he cut her off again. "Only my friends can sit at the front, go sit in the back."

Be patient Chiyun-ah...Just hold on.

"Fine," she replied through gritted teeth.

For the fourth time, he had interrupted her again. "Oh and by the way, can you stop calling and texting me? My inbox is flooded with your crap."

She had just about had it. Chiyun was an understanding girl, she knew how to be patient and barely got angry, especially at the people she loved but Jinyoung's attitude was really pissing her off.

Luckily for him though, CNU came rushing out the restaurant and to Jinyoung's car. "Hey guys, you forgot to pay the bill,' he stated, pointing to the piece of paper in his hands.

Jinyoung opened the car door and shut the door, but not before nudging his head towards the shivering girl he was previously dining with.

"She'll pay for it."

CNU and Chiyun both looked at him in shock. Jinyoung wasn't one to openly point to someone and tell them to pay for something. Whenever they were on a date, he usually had his wallet out even before the waiter had gotten to his table.

Her body reacted on their own, "You know if you're going to be like that I might as well walk home!" Chiyun exclaimed angrily. Jinyoung shrugged as if her outburst was nothing and closed the door she had opened not too long ago.

"Suit yourself," he replied before driving off.

CNU wrapped his arms around the petite girl, letting her cry into his chest. His hands caressed her head in a comforting manner and continued to soothe her with kind words.

"Shh, shh, it's going to be okay dongsaeng. Old Jinyoung will be back before you know it and he'll be making it up for all he's done in no time."

He hoped.

Nice guys finish last,
That's why I'll treat you like trash,
It's not what I really wanna do.
But, you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to,
Treat you the way you want me to.


CNU's angry stomps echoed throughout the apartment, garnering the attention of the other boys.

"Hyungie, what's wrong?" Gongchan asked, scared at the new side CNU was showing.

The eldest boy was the nicest and most polite out of all of them. He was kind and caring and constantly looked after his younger friends.
He was always calm and quiet and he never got angry. He was like a father to the boys and seeing their 'dad' in such a furious manner made the boys worried and scared at them same time.

All but Jinyoung.

"Yah!"

Jinyoung calmly looked up at his hyung and back to the television.

"Can you move? You're kind of blocking the tv," he stated.

CNU grabbed the remote out of Jinyoung's hand and turned the television off, causing Jinyoung to get a little bit irritated.

"Hey what was that for?" he exclaimed.

"Apologise to Chiyun-ah!" he demanded.

Jinyoung looked at him in disbelief, "Bwoh? Apologise? For what? I didn't do anything wrong."

CNU scoffed at Jinyoung. Suddenly he lunged at him and grabbed his collar, lifting him up from the ground. And it was pretty easy for someone of his height.

"Hyung, what are you doing!" Baro exclaimed. Sandeul, Gongchan and him all attempted to pry CNU's hands from Jinyong, but he was too strong.

"How can you say that?! You've been treating her like lately and after practically leaving her to walk home by herself, you have the guts to say you did nothing wrong?!"

It was safe to say that the others were shocked as well. Slowly their grip from CNU loosened until eventually, their hands were by their sides.

"B-bwoh? Jinyoung hyung...you left Chiyun Noona all alone?" Sandeul asked. Never did her think that all of those words would come out of his mouth in the same way they just did.

"Tch, no! I left her with CNU Hyung! She wasn't completely alone! Plus she said she might as well walk home! So I let her!" he argued.

CNU could feel the blood boiling in his veins. He threw Jinyoung back on the couch and choked him, but not hard enough so Jinyoung couldn't breath. This time, no one tried to stop him.

"What's happening to you Jinyoung? Did you sell your heart when you bought your stupid leather jacket and ripped jeans too?!"

Gongchan could feel the tears welling up in his eyes. It broke his heart to see his hyungs fighting and it broke even more knowing that his favourite Noona was a part of it as well.

"Jinyoung Hyung...Please, apologise to Chiyun Noona...Please." he cried.

Sandeul went to their maknae and comforted him. Baro stayed quiet, unsure of what to do. But CNU, filled with new rage turned his attention from his weeping dongsaeng back to his lost friend.

"Look Jinyoung, I don't know what's up with you but are you satisfied now? Not only have you hurt Chiyun but you've hurt our dongsaeng as well. If you know what's good for you, apologise to Chiyun-ah. Right here. Right now," he whispered in a low, venomous tone.

After being let go of from CNU's deadly grip, Jinyoung took out his phone and did as he was told. He apologised to her and told her that he would make up for it by taking her out tomorrow.

"There. Are you happy?" he asked looking up at his hyung.

"Not until you stop being an idiot and go back to being the real you," CNU spat. He instructed his dongsaeng's to go to bed and they happily obliged. He soon sought after them, leaving Jinyoung on his own.

Jinyoung buried his face in his hands and let out a low groan.


And Ima BEAT you!
At every competition.
Going out with the girls
You better get my permission.
Wait no, I take that back, you can't go,
House is on tonight
And that's my favorite show!
Do I look fat in this dress?
Hell yeah you do!
Wait lemme speak your language
Cows go Moo!
Mooo Moooo Mooo MOOOO!


Chiyun was excited. Jinyoung had apologized to her the previous night for his actions and she was more than happy to accept his apology.

All she wanted was for them to go back to how they used to be. Staring at the soccer ball in her hands, a wide grin spread on her lips.
It was her favorite sport and she thought Jinyoung was finally back to his old self again and wanted to play a friendly game of soccer with her.

But boy was she wrong.

"Hahaha! Man you are terrible at this game! Get up and play properly! I thought this was your favorite sport, shouldn't you be good at this?" Jinyoung laughed at her.

Chiyun clenched the grass in her fist and angrily stood up from the floor and glared at him. Oh how she wanted to punch that smug grin off of his beautiful face, but she knew very well that she couldn't do it.

After another two hours of getting beat by Jinyoung at several different sports such as badminton, running and even jump rope, he finally decided that it was time to go back home. Silently she looked up at the sky and muttered a 'thank you' at no one in particular.

Unlike the last time, Mr. Arrogant actually drove Chiyun back to his place. He suggested a movie marathon so they had something to entertain themselves while they rested from three hours of tiring physical activity.

They ended up watching Transformers 3 and 2. As he was about to place the Transformers 1 disc into the DVD player, Chiyun got a call from her best friend Joo Eun.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Umm, well Joo Eun and the others were asking if I could come to the mall with them, apparently there was some kind of fan-signing," she explained, hoping he caught the hint she was trying to send.

He looked at her with a bored expression and finished setting up the DVD, sitting back on the couch when he was done. "Aniyo."

"B-bwoh?" she asked in shock.

"You heard me. Tell them you can't go," he ordered nonchalantly.

Chiyun placed her hand on her hips in a demanding manner. "And why not?"

His cold gaze sent a chill down her spine but she refused to act phased by it. "Because I love this movie and you're going to watch it with me."

Her tiny hands reached for her phone, "Joo Eun-ah mianheyo, I'm watching a movie with Jinyoung-ah. Just grab something for me while you're there...Have fun." her voice dripping in sadness.

I sure as hell won't.

Though she had to watch it with Jinyoung, Chiyun was delighted about re-watching Transformers. It was her favourite movie. But he knew it was, that's the reason why he loved her.

They had many similarities but at the same time they couldn't be anymore different.

Inside, his heart was hurting. He couldn't stand forcing her to turn down her friend's offer. He wanted to shoot himself for treating her so badly. Every tiny little thing he did as the 'bad Jinyoung'
made him want to rip his hair out and cry.

It was like seeing the most precious person in your life suffer in your own hands. Even though they were suffering a great deal, he had to keep going. After all, she loved the bad boy types right?

The very next day, Jinyoung dragged Chiyun to a clothing store in order to buy her new clothes. The dark haired girl was skeptical at his suggestion but didn't bother to argue with him. She was tired of fighting.

The couple walked around the mall for half an hour before stopping at one particular store. Jinyoung grabbed the clothes he thought would fit his girlfriend and shoved them into her hands.

"Make sure to show me how you look after each dress babe," he winked, pushing her into a changing room.

The store had one section entirely for the fitting rooms, there were several mirrors and chairs just outside of the change rooms. Dress after dress, Jinyoung made unsatisfied faces at everything Chiyun had worn.

"That's too ugly."

"Ew! Go change!"

"That looks retarded on you."

She put on the last dress that he had given to her and stared at her reflection. was quivering and her eyes were filled with tears. She wiped them away before they could roll down her cheeks but knew they would keep coming back up.

As a girl, Chiyun would worry about her looks as well. It's not like she could help it, worrying about your appearance was permanently embedded into the genes of the female population.

She knew she wasn't as y as Lee Hyori of Hyuna and she knew she wasn't the prettiest and most talented person in the world. That didn't mean she wasn't sensitive about hearing how she looked, especially when it came from her boyfriend.

Putting aside her negative thoughts, she twirled around in the dress she was in and smiled. "I look pretty dang good." Her eyes landed on the change room's door and bit her lip nervously. "Let's just hope he does too," she whispered.

As she opened the door Chiyun asked Jinyoung what any girl would ask their boyfriend when they were insecure about a piece of clothing, "Oppa do I look fat in this dress?"

Jinyoung let out a loud, irritated groan. "Hell yeah you do! Aish, I wasted so much time in here, hurry up and change, I'll be in the car."

Chiyun stood like a lifeless mannequin, frozen in place. Her eyes beginning to water. It seems to have been doing that a lot lately. She was really upset at her 'boyfriend', she honestly had no idea why he was acting like that.

Did she do something wrong? Was this his way of telling her that he wanted to break up? Her hand flew to cover her face as she slowly walked back into the dressing room to change.

Any other girl would've broken up with him. Any other girl would've humiliated him in public for hurting them so badly, but Chiyun wasn't any other girl and Jinyoung wasn't any other guy. He was her first, one and true love.

And she hoped for him to be the last too. He was a loving, caring and amazing guy. He was everything she had ever hoped for a guy and she's not about to give him up because of some stupid, hurtful attitude change.

Almost every single atom in her body was about to burst with how badly he was treating her but that little part in her heart kept telling her to push on forward. She stayed positive and prayed that it was all a joke and in at any
given moment, he would scare her from behind and tell her it was all a joke.

She looked down at the necklace he had given her on their first year anniversary. Her lips cracked into a small smile.

'Our anniversary's almost coming up...Maybe he's got something planned?'

Nice guys finish last,
That's why I'll treat you like trash,
It's not what I really wanna do.
But, you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to,
Treat you the way you want me to.


Chiyun rested her head on her hand, squishing her cheeks in the process. She heaved a heavy sigh and let out a bored groan.

There were only five more days until their third year anniversary and she planned on sticking with him until then.

"Where is he?" she mumbled as she took a sip of her hot chocolate and set it back down on the table. Jinyoung told her to meet him at their favorite cafe because he wanted to go on a date with her.

She didn't even notice Baro and Gongchan were staring at her from behind the cafe's counter. Nor did she notice that they were approaching her with a huge plate of caramel fudge and a triple fudge chocolate.

Gongchan threw Baro a worried look. "Hyung...what's wrong with Noona?"

Baro shrugged and motioned for him to sit down with him after placing the desserts on the lone girl's table.

It had already been two hours and there was still no sign of him. This really wasn't like the old Jinyoung...it was more like 'bad boy' Jinyoung. Chiyun let out another sigh, her eyes landing on two plates of sweets.

"What the?" she mumbled, examining the cake and the little caramel fudge squares that had mysteriously appeared on her table. Chiyun jumped in her seat, her cheeks slowly turning a light colour of pink.

The worried looks on the two boys were replaced with amused expressions at the sight of their flustered Noona.

"Hahaha! You should've seen the look on your face Noona!" Baro laughed, clutching the sides of his stomach.

"Bahahaha! We should've videoed it!" Gongchan whined in between his hysteric spasm.

Chiyun frowned at the two, her cheeks automatically inflating themselves. "Yah! It wasn't that funny," she scolded. "What are you guys doing here anyway?"

It took them a good three minutes before they had completely calmed down. "We work here remember?" Baro reminded her.

Gongchan nodded, his killer smile plastered on his handsome features. "Plus we should be asking you that. You never come here without Jinyoung Hyung."

Her mood immediately dropped at the sound of his name. Baro whacked Gongchan's arm, earning him a loud "Ow!"

Chiyun smiled lightly at her dongsaengs actions. "It's alright Baro. Jinyoung told me to meet him here...two hours ago."

Gongchan and Baro could feel their blood rush through their veins. "Two hours? He had better gotten into a car accident for that to be acceptable!"

Totally agreeing with his Hyung's comment, Gongchan only nodded. "A guy should never keep promises he can't make."

For the following three days Jinyoung became even worse. He was constantly lieing to her, her kept on overusing sarcasm, kept making fun of her and his excuses never seemed to end.

The others were getting sick of his attitude but not only that, the were getting tired of seeing their beloved Chiyun repeatedly being hurt by their friend nonetheless.

Finally it was the day of their anniversary. Chiyun made a promise to herself to finally get to the bottom of Jinyoung's irritating antics. She arrived at the boy's apartment and found him all alone, playing Call of Duty.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Are you blind? I'm playing COD that's what I'm doing." he replied in a cocky manner.

She bit her lip and crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Did you forget what today was?"

"No. It's Saturday, the day where you make me breakfast, lunch and dinner," he replied, not giving her even the smallest glance.

"It's our anniversary you jerk, but I guess you forgot that too." she scoffed, referring to the time when he stood her up.

Jinyoung paused his game and threw the controller to the floor, frightening Chiyun.

"It's our anniversary so what? It's just another reminder that I'm stuck to you. I still don't know why I haven't broken up with such a needy girl like you." he declared.

Chiyun could've sworn she heard her heart shatter into millions of pieces.

"I could've gotten someone so much better than you," he continued on. "Maybe we should break up then you can go to that new kid at school! After all he seemed to like flirting with you.

His words seemed so sincere, it's like he really meant what he was saying.

But she had the last straw. It was one thing to make fun or her and lie to her but joking around about their relationship was something she wouldn't stand for. And how dare he think that her cousin was hitting on her!

Jinyoung's eyes widened as he watched the tears roll down Chiyun's face. What have I done?

"Fine Jinyoung! If you're going to be a jerk then I have no reason to be here anymore," she said sincerely.

"Wai-"

"Why are you being like this? Did I do something to make you like this? I've been trying so hard to keep it together..." she cut him off.

Her hands reached into her bag, retreating once she had grabbed what she was looking for.

"I love you so much Jinyoung. But if you really can't stand me so much...if you despise being 'stuck to me' so much and if you really think we should break up then your wish has just been ing granted. We're over Jung Jinyoung! I never want to see your stupid face ever again!" she yelled, throwing the item in her hand towards her ex-boyfriend.

"And how can you even think that I'd let some idiot flirt with me! The 'new guy' happened to be my cousin and there is no way in hell I would even be interested in him!" she declared before turning her back on him.

Suddenly the door opened. CNU, Sandeul, Gonghchan and Baro were pushed to the side as Chiyun rushed past them. Her eyes were red and she looked as if she had just heard the most heart breaking thing in her life.

"Woah, Noona where are you going?" Gongchan yelled after her.

Jinyoung found himself single and alone, a small, aqua blue box tied with a silver ribbon in his hands. How could that have happened? Wasn't the whole point of pretending to be an was to be loved more by Chiyun?
Not to have her running away from him, crying her heart out? With the shocked expression still plastered on his face, he sat down on the couch, lifeless.

Sandeul and the others rushed over to him, a million questions leaving their mouths. CNU shook his dongsaeng, hoping to wake him from his trance. The others left early, fully knowing that Jinyoung invited Chiyun over for their third anniversary. They were hoping he had something special planned in order to make up for the things he'd which was why they left so willingly. But to their surprise the apartment looked the same from when they left. Plus they surely didn't expect to see their friend's girlfriend with red puffy eyes.

Finally after processing the previous events, Jinyoung spoke. "She broke up with me," he whispered softly but loud enough for the others to hear.

Baro opened his mouth to make a comment however he stopped as he sighted a single tear escaped his hyung's eyes. Surprised at his actions, the others exchanged glances towards one another.

"H-Hyung?" Sandeul uttered.

CNU wrapped his arms around his dongsaeng and comfortingly patted his back. Jinyoung shook uncontrollably, the tears continuously cascading down his smooth face.

"I only pretended to be a jerk so she'd like me more! The whole point of acting like a bad guy was so that she wouldn't lose interest in me!" he declared.

Everything suddenly began to click. The talk about Chiyun's 'bad boy type' obsession, the new clothes, selfish and rude attitude. The others suddenly began to sympathise with their friend.

His unacceptable actions were all because of a very reasonable attention. He was still the same shy, loveable Jinyoung he always was. He just didn't want to lose her but in the end...he did.

Sandeul stood up from the floor and headed towards Jinyoung's room. Once he grabbed what he needed the placed the laptop, pen, paper and the guitar on the coffee table.

"Mianhe hyung, Mianhe dongsaengs. I know I hurt you all, I'm so sorry! I was such an idiot!" Jinyoung cried.

"Apology accepted dongsaeng, but we're not the one who needs to hear you say sorry," CNU started. "Chiyun-ah's the one you need to be apologising too."

Guilt washed over his face at the sound of her name. "I know hyung! But how can I talk to her again after everything I did?! Even after studying all of those bad boys in those mangas, I didn't do anything but learn the bad things about them!"

"She's a wreck and it's all because of me!" Gongchan tightened his grip on his hyung, holding back his own tears.

"I was a jerk to her hyung! I don't even think I can look at her straight. She even told me that she never wanted to see my stupid face ever again!, how am I supposed to talk to her?"

"Then sing to her," Sandeul suggested, shoving the guitar into Jinyoung's arms.

Baro grinned at the idea and rushed to turn the laptop on. "Great idea Deulie! Hyung's like the king of song writing!" he chirped happily.

Gongchan smiled. This was why he loved his hyungs. They were full of great ideas and never seemed to stay sad for a long time. By this time Jinyoung had stopped crying but his eyes were still bloodshot red.

CNU chuckled at the sudden atmosphere that cut the depressing tension in the room. He jumped to his feet and made a pose similar to Superman's.

"Arasou my dongsaengs, Appa Jinyoung is currently unavailable so Umma CNU shall take over the reigns on this operation! We shall name it, 'The-ultimate-third-anniversary-I'm-sorry-for-being-a-jerk-please-come-back-to-me-date!'"he exclaimed confidently. Not evening caring for the poor quality name, the others immediately gathered around the heartbroken Jinyoung.

Jinyoung smiled at the ideas that his friends were happily throwing at him. Just you wait Chiyun-ah...This isn't over.

He glanced over at the box that Chiyun had thrown at him, a mischievous smile growing on his lips.
 
But behind the scenes she means the world to me.
Wanna tell her that she's beautiful, and show her that she's loved.
Hold her hand when she's scared, tell her how much I care...
But that won't win her heart BECAUSE....

 
Three weeks passed and Chiyun, for the very first time after she broke up with he-who-shall-not-be-named, came back home after a day at the spa with her friends. Her small hand reached into her bag, fumbling around until she grabbed her apartment keys.

She took her shoes off and dropped her bag on the table near the front door. She was about to open the lights when she suddenly heard a familiar voice emit from her living room.

Yeah, I don't want to let you go baby. This one is for you.
I'll be your only one. That's B1A4.


People are looking so wipe your tears and lift your chin up
I said I’m sorry. Should I get on my knees?


She closed her eyes and slowly re-opened them only to find balloons scattered all over the living room and the people she least expected.
Sandeul looked straight into her eyes and flashed her a small smile.

What would I become if you cry at my common mistake of words
I don’t think I can comfort you with ‘I love you’ anymore


She bit her lip, trying hard not to let her emotions overcome her.

Everyday sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh
I let out a deep sigh and always reflect on my actions


Gongchan led his Noona to the couch, letting her hand go and returning to his previous spot.

Baby U U U U U
I want to do good, but I can’t

Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, and don’t know your heart
Something always gets twisted twisted


She tried not crack a smile at their cute dance.

Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard
I, who thought ‘What’s love, just keep pushing forward’
was stupid


Her eyes were glued to only one person, listening intently to his voice.

I’m sorry, I’ll do better (Better, I’ll do better Hey~ yeah)
I’m sorry, don’t be mad
I did wrong


Jinyonug sang sincerely, emphasising on the words I'm sorry, I'll do better and I did wrong.

Twinkling, twinkling a land of stars
In my eyes, you are a queen
Your charms, that I knew about
after this night was almost over
In a edge of your locked heart,
I slightly light a fire
Your sweet voice
Long, straight hair like Jasmine


Chiyun giggled at Baro's charismatic rap. Even though he was unbelievably adorable on the outside, he had the perfect voice of an amazing rapper.

Baby U U U U U
If your heart is hurting, I become torn

Baby U U U U U
You are who I really cherish


By now Chiyun was already crying tears of joy. His voice was melting all of the pain that he inflicted upon her not too long ago.
It was a sin, the way he can easily make her forget all of the bad things he had done. She hated how much she loved him but there was nothing she could do about it.

Because I only learned bad words, bad actions, and don’t know your heart
something always gets twisted twisted

Because I’m still immature, a deep love is hard
I, who thought ‘What’s love, just keep pushing forward’
was stupid

For a young person like me, the word ‘love’
is too awkward to say often.


Jinyoung sang with a sympathetic smile.

‘I’m sorry, I’ll do better’
And at most, I tell you words that obviously have no feelings


CNU continued, rushing to his position.

Please, oh, please
Just watch over me a bit more
At the end of my efforts and your trust, there’s only happiness


Chiyun was moved at Sandeul's powerful voice.

Alright, let’s stop crying now
Wipe away your tears now


Gongchan broke off from the group and used his thumb to wipe away his Noona's tears. He flashed her his killer smile and rushed back into his place.
She was frozen in her seat, her eyes warily eyes Jinyoung. He kneeled infront of her and stayed that way, his chocolate brown eyes never leaving hers.
She noticed a familiar necklace adorning his neck.

Isn’t that much better
You are the prettiest prettiest when you smile, yeah


He winked and she couldn't help but crack a smile. He felt his heart flutter as he watched the corner of her pink lips turn upwards.

I’ll learn good words, good actions, and be like you to
become an amazing boyfriend OK

We’ll go for a long, long time. Longer than any other couple
There’s a mountain full of things that I want to
buy you, feed you. It’s the truth


Even though Sandeul was the one singing that part she watched no one else but him.

Love you, I love you (I love you, I love you more Hey~ yeah)
Love you, I love you
Love you, I love you (More, oh more)
Love you, I love you


"Saranghae Song Chiyun," he started, fishing a small box from his pocket. She let out a gasp as her eyes lit up with joy.

"I know we're still young but...will you marry me?" he asked, his voice and hands shaking uncontrollably as he asked the burning question.

The others all gathered together, all motioning for Chiyun to nod her head. She took a quick a look at them and laughed before returning her attention to Jinyoung.

"You're such a jerk Jinyoung!" He frowned, he wasn't expecting that. But she wasn't finished.

"First you start acting all weird on me, then you act like a complete jack and break my heart and now you're asking me to marry you?" she exclaimed, standing up from her seat.

Jinyoung bit his lip, refusing to look at her. The others were about to interrupt when they saw her grin and place her hand in his line of sight.

"The least you can do is put the ring on my finger," she said.

Jinyoung whipped his to look at Chiyun. He broke into a toothy grin and slipped the ring on her left ring finger. Jinyoung picked Chiyun up and spun her around effortlessly, burying his face in the crook of her neck.
Her arms automatically wrapped themselves around her 'fiance's' neck.

"Mianhe," he whispered in her ear.

"Forget about it," she smiled.

Jinyoung flashed her another smile before gently crashing his lips unto hers, giving her a passionate kiss.

The others cheered at the heartwarming moment that they witnessed and proceeded to hug one another. "MISSION SUCCESS!" Baro declared with his adorable, heavily-accented English.

Gonchan poked CNU and teased his oldest hyung, "Hyungie~ Jinyoung hyung's going to get married before you!"

"He's right hyung! You have to hurry and find someone before you grow old and alone!" Sandeul added.

CNU pretended to be angry and chased after his dongsaengs. "Aish! If I grow old and alone so will you two!"

The lovebirds broke off their kiss and laughed at their friends, especially Baro who was busy dancing his infamous 'sprout dance'.

Jinyoung turned to his future wife, "You wanna ditch these losers and grab something to eat Jagiya~."

He felt a wave of euphoria wash over him as the word 'jagiya' left a burning sensation on his tongue.

"Let's go for it, Yobo~ " she grinned, dragging him towards the door.

Nice guys finish last,
That's why I'll treat you like trash,
It's not what I really wanna do.
But, you only date bad guys so,
I'll give it my best try to,
Treat you the way you want me to.


Baro snapped out his happy trance and scanned the room. "Oi, Oi! Where's Hyung and Noona?"

CNU, Gongchan and Sandeul stopped their playful escapade and searched the room as well. Sandeul rushed to the bedrooms whilst Baro looked in the kitchen.

"They're not here!" Sandeul yelled.

"Kitchen's empty too." Baro pouted cutely.

Gonchan (who was on CNU's back) snapped his fingers in realisation. "They must've gotten something to eat! Go Hyung go! We must catch up to them!" the maknae yelled, treating CNU like a horse.

"Didn't he say he was going to treat us food for helping him?" Sandeul brought up.

Baro gasped, "After him!" he yelled loudly as he ran out the door.

CNU, not really minding the extra weight on his back, rushed out the door with Sandeul not far behind them.

"FREE FOOD!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Jinyoung you precious little thing~
Please don't forget to comment and subscribe, OK Girl? ;)