Coffee Date~

Korean Roulette

~Sumi POV~

"Hey, I think I'm going to walk around a bit before going back, arasso?" I said looking over to Inati since he was the leader. He nodded his head and I waved to the guys who waved back. I stopped and looked at the coffee shop I was at this morning. I walked in and the same guy was still there.

"Ah, Miss Sang! How are you?" He asked me smiling. I observed him. He looks the same age as me.

"Great! How are you?"

"I'm doing well! Business is steady today," he said looking over at the coffee machine. I nodded my head trying to bring up a way to ask his age.

"Are you still in high school?" I asked politely looking over to him.

"Ani, I graduated two years ago," he said making a coffee.

"Ah, so you are older than me! By a year! I graduated last year," I said smiling. His jaw dropped.

"Wait, you look so old," I glared at him then he started to panic, "In a good way!"

"I know what you meant," I said smiling. He sighed in relief and smiled again.

"How is it that your not going to college?" He asked putting the lid on the coffee.

"Uh, I have a high IQ and I scored perfect on all of my tests, also my job contacted me before I enrolled for school this year," I said looking at him funny as he started to make another coffee. He looked up and smiled again.

"Ahh~ I see. Would you like to sit and drink coffee with me? My shift is about over," he said taking both cups of coffee and walking over to a table. I followed him and saw a person walk out of the back room. I looked over to him and sat down at the table.

"How was your first morning of work?" He asked as he took a sip of his coffee. I smiled.

"It is great so far, but I just remembered I have to live with the group I'm working with," I said frowning and taking a sip.

He looked at me funny, "What is your job exactly?"

"Well, it's a secret," I said not going to tell him. He frowned and looked at me pouting cutely.

"Pwease?" He asked in a childish voice.

"Alright you can't tell anyone," I told him leaning closer to him and he did the same, "I work in the FBI," I whispered into his ear. He quickly gasped and stared at me.

"Does that mean you lied to me about your age?" He asked staring at me. I shook my head and laughed.

"Ani, why would I lie about my age?" He just shrugged his shoulders and laughed. We sat there, drinking coffee, talking about work and people, until I heard music starting to play.

"Baby, you can say good bye

Just turn away, walk away,

Baby, you can let me go,

Cause being with me hurts you more

All the love you gave me, You can take it back,

All your love just take it back,

I'm not gonna shed another tear,

Just gonna let you go

Sorry shawty ma sweety

Nahl dduhna gandaneun ni eebsoolee

Ohneul ddara wae eeri wonmangseuruhwuh boeeneunji

Nuhl bootjabahya haneundae

Mahlee nahohjil ahnah

Nun eemi muhruh jineundae"

It was my ringtone again. I sighed and looked at him politely and he nodded. I looked at the caller ID and answered.

"Sumi~!" I heard Sora say over the phone, for the second time today.

"Sora~ I'm sorry but I'm still busy. I told you I would call you, remember?" I said slightly irritated, but not showing it with my voice.

"I know~ But I missed you~" She whined over the phone.

"I miss you, too, but I really need to go. I'll call you later," I said hanging up the phone without waiting for her response. I looked over to the guy again.

"I'm sorry, I never heard your name? May I ask what it is?" I said trying to be polite. He smiled and nodded.

"Ye~ It's Youngjae, but you can just call me Jae." I smiled and nodded.

"Mine is Sumi, I'm pleased to officially meet you," I said sticking out my hand for him to shake. He took my hand and shook it. We both took a sip of our coffees. Little had I noticed we had been talking for two hours. He stood up and smiled.

"Thank you for talking with me," he said bowing and smiling. I stood up and bowed.

"Thank you, too. It was very nice."

"I must get back to work, I'll see you tomorrow?" He said with a hint of hopefulness in his voice. I smiled and nodded my head. He waved to me and I waved back and headed back to Dalmatian's house. I looked at my phone and decided to call Sora.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Sora say from the other line.

"Sora~!" I said with fake joy. I heard her squeal.

"Sumi~! You are done with work?" She asked me.

"Yup! What's up?" I asked her while turning the corner onto the street the building was on.

"Oh nothing, just watching some movies!" She said gleefully. I laughed and continued to walk down the street.

"That sounds like fun!"

"Yea, what are you doing?" She asked me.

"Just walking to my friends house," I said not wanting her to know that I wasn't staying at my house. I walked past an alley that was empty and noticed I was two buildings away. I was about to say something to her when some grabbed my waist. I screamed and fidgeted trying to get out of the grasp.

"Calm down, calm down. It's just me," Inati said letting go of me. I punched his arm lightly and frowned. He patted my head and pouted. I chuckled slightly.

"Sumi!" I heard from the phone that was down at my side. I quickly put it back up to my ear.

"Sumi! Are you alright?" She asked frantically.

"Yes! Sorry I just saw a snake," I said faking a reason for the scream.

"Oh yea. I hate snakes," she said. I heard the fridge open. I looked at Inati who was still looking at me. I looked at the time and decided I needed to get off the phone.

"Hey, Sora, I need to go again. I am at my friends house," I said lying, yet again. I heard her sigh.

"Alright, text me later," she said and hung up.

"Yah! I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled at Inati. He laughed and patted my head again.

"I'm sorry for scaring you!"

"It's fine," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

"But you scared us! You weren't home for two hours," he said trying to make me feel bad.

"Alright, alright I gu-" I was cut off in mid-sentence by a girl.

"Inati! Inati is that you?" I heard her say.

"Hurry, hug me," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and embraced him.

"Why?" I whispered into his ear.

"I'll tell you later, act like my girlfriend," he said letting go and holding my hand. I wanted to hug him again, I felt safe in his arms. It was warm and nice.

"Inati~ How have you been?" The girl asked while pushing me out of the way and causing me to lose Inati's hand.

"Oh, Hayoung, what are you doing here?" He said moving back slightly. I frowned and stood there silently.

"Oh, nothing," she said smiling and leaning up against him. This hurt, like something inside of me broke. What is this feeling.

"Sure," he said sarcastically. I turned around to walk away until someone grabbed my wrist.

"What the," I whispered quietly to myself.

"Excuse me, but where do you think you're going?" He asked me moving his hand from my wrist to my hand and looking at me.

"Oppa? Who is she?" The girl asked. I smirked and took my hand away from him.

"A nobody," I said turning away, walking into the house and watching as he stood there dumbfounded.

"Aish. Some nerve," I said walking in.

"Who?" I heard a voice ask. I looked to where it came from and saw Jisu.

"Oh, no one," I said smiling.

"Where were you?" He asked looking straight at me.

"Just talking with my friend at a coffee shop," I said smiling.

"Alright," he said smiling back. I walked up the stairs to my floor and sat on my bed. I looked around and saw nothing that wasn't mine and closed my eyes.

~Inati POV~

"Excuse me, but where do you think you're going?" I asked Sumi grabbing her wrist slightly before she left. I quickly moved my hand to hers and smiled.

"Oppa? Who is she?" I heard Hayoung ask. I saw a smirk on Sumi's face appear and at that second I realized what she was going to do.

"A nobody," she said taking her hand away from mine and walking away.

"Aish that girl," I said quietly so Hayoung wouldn't hear. I just stared at her as she left and admired her.

"Oppa, who is she?" Hayoung asked again.

"My girlfriend," I said, "Look what you did. You made her leave. Now she feels unloved," I said trying to make Hayoung feel bad. It worked.

"Ah! Mianhae oppa! I won't do it again!" She said hugging me. I frowned and pushed her away.

"I said girlfriend. Don't you understand, stupid?" I said harshly. She pouted and almost cried but I saw her blink away her tears. She turned away and ran. I smirked and walked to the house.

"Where were you?" I heard Jisu ask as I walked in the front door.

"Just on a walk," I said walking to the elevator. The doors opened and I stepped in. I pushed the 8 button and waited for it to go up.

"I want her back in my arms," I whispered quietly and smiled. The doors opened and I saw her lying on her bed.

"Sumi~ May I come in?" I asked politely from the elevator.

"Ye~" She said still lying down. I chuckled and walked over to her bed and sat on it.

"Are you asleep?" I asked.

"Yes, that's why I'm talking to you," she said harshly. I laughed and the pushed her hair out of her face.

"That's good to know."

"What do you want? To use me some more?" She asked me while pushing my hand away and turning over to the other side. I frowned a little bit.

"Sumi, I'm sorry," I said touching her shoulder. She pushed it off and covered her head with the pillow.

"I don't want that apology. Go away," I heard her say.

"If that is what you wish, I shall," I said standing up and walking to the stairs. I looked back at her and she still had the pillow over her head. I walked down the stairs to the first floor and sat down to watch television, but I couldn't stop thinking about Sumi.

~Sumi POV~

"I don't want that apology. Go away," I said from underneath the pillow. I felt the weight on the bed shift.

"If that is what you wish, I shall," I heard him say while walking away. I frowned a little bit. I heard the floor boards creak knowing he was walking away. I pulled the pillow off of my head.

"It hurts when you are used," I said to myself and laid back down. I closed my eyes and took a nap, just to avoid him. I don't want to talk to him. He used me just so he didn't have to be close to that girl, but it didn't work. Now he came to apologize? Wow. I know I haven't had many friends the past couple of years, but I mean seriously? I still know what being used is and all that stuff boys do to girls.


Author's Note: How does it sound? Good? I hope so~ Thank you for all the subscribers already^^ I hope you enjoy this chapter~!

Do you like the Inati and Sumi moment? Or was it to much? Please give me feed back^^