Feelings.

Superheroes AREn't Real
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     I was walking around the park, thinking about what I feel towards Soyoung. Why am I feeling like this? Why I feel like it's the end of the world when Sooyoung walked away from me? and when she's not around I feel so ...... empty. And I don't know why. There's so many questions running in my mind and I can't find the right answers. 

                     I stopped walking when I saw a familiar figure just a few steps away from me. I felt a sting in my heart when she hugged the the girl that is with her.

"Sooyoung." it's just her name that I can voice out.

I stepped back, hoping that she won't see me but it's too late. She already did and ran towards with the girl.

"Hi Jess." she smiled.

"Hi." I took a glance at their intertwined hands and my heart sank at the view.

"Where's Donghae?"

"He's with his friends."

"Oh. Want to tag along with us?"

"I don't want to interrupt your date."

"Nah~ It's okay, we don't mind. So, wanna come? 'It's okay if I interrupt your date? So, you're in a date.'

I nodded as a response.

"By the way, Jessica meet Suzy. Suzy, this is Jessica."

"Hi, pleased to meet you." Suzy offered her hand for a shake.

"Hey, same here." I shook her hand.

"So, let's go and grab some ice cream."

"Let's!" Suzy clung into Sooyoung's arm.

We walked to the nearest ice cream shop and I just followed them behind.

'She seemed so happy with that girl.' I sighed at the thought.

"Jessica-ssi, you okay?" Suzy asked.

I looked at her and Sooyoung. "I-I'm okay," 'No, I'm not. Stay away from MY Sooyoungie so that I will be totally fine!'

Sooyoung placed her hand on my forehead. "Hmm. You're not sick." She intertwined our hands that made my heart beats faster than I thought. She smiled. "I'll buy you a strawberry ice cream so that you'l be okay." I nodded.

We entered the shop and ordered our ice creams.

--------------

 

"Waaah~ This is what I call life!" Sooyoung exclaimed as she eat her ice cream.

"Aigoo, you sounded like you didn't eat ice cream for a year." Suzy wiped the smudge on Sooyoung's lips.

'I should be the one doing that.' I quickly finished my ice cream and stood up.

"I'll be going now and thank you for the treat." I bowed at them.

"But Jessica..." Sooyoung grabs my wrist and again, it made my heart beats faster.

"It's late and I don't want to spoil your date." 'I can't stand seeing you being so sweet with another girl.'

"Late? It's just 5pm Jessica-ssi." that was Suzy.

"Uhm, I have some errands to do." and then I realized that Sooyoung was still holding my wrist. Itried to get out of her grip, but I failed. She just hold it tightly.

I turned to look at her with pleading eyes, telling her to let me go and she did. I gave her my sweetes smile but she only sighed and looked away. 'Sooyoungie.'

"See you guys around." with that, I walked away from them.

'I love you Sooyoungie. But I think you don't love me like I do and you're happy with that girl. I should be happy for you, right?'

*****

"Sooyoung-ah, why?" Suzy stared at me.

"What why?"

"Jessica smiled at you but you just ignore her."

"I didn't ignore her." I defended  myself.

"Yeah, right." she rolled her eyes at me. " She loves you Sooyoung."

"I  know, but only as friend."

"No. She really loves you more than that. I can see it in her eyes."

"How can you say that? Are you a psychic or something?" I playfully asked.

"I'm serious here Choi Sooyoung, and I know you love her more than anything. Why don't you get her and make her yours?"

I sighed. "Now, you talk like those three dorks."

Suzy laughed. "Then, that would make us five dorks."

"Five?"

"Yep, you, me, Taeyeon, Yuri and the Bunny. It will be great. The awesome five dorks!" she clapped he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter