Painting Spring (Chapter 1)

HyoHyuk: The Best OTP |c.l.o.s.e.d|

Inspired by Urban Zakapa's "Painting Spring"

A two-shot fic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of arranging her important files, a knock was heard from the door of Hyoyeon’s office.

“Please come in” she ordered the person politely

Sunny then proceeded inside carrying a huge parcel on her hand. Hyoyeon gasped which merely came out as a soft “Oh”. The shorter woman approached her friend and gave her a big friendly hug. “I thought you’re coming tomorrow?” the taller one asked in surprise. “Well, my brother would kill me if I won’t give this to you immediately” Sunny replied, showing Hyoyeon the parcel she was holding. “What is that?” again, Hyoyeon asked. “Tsk, isn’t it obvious? Just got this a while ago yet oppa wanted me to give this mail to you as soon as possible. I think they’re all photographs of him abroad or maybe...a series of break-up letter made for you...Kidding!” Soon-kyu scoffed.

Hyoyeon simply laughed at her friend’s humor and answered “Thank you. I thought he had already forgotten me after all these years”. 

“Dumbo, never will he” the other one assured her “Oh my, I think I’m late for work! Good bye Hyo” Sunny afterwards grabbed her bag, advanced to her friend’s position to give her another hug, and loomed outside the office. “Pfft, work? She’s just going to have a date with Sungmin-oppa” Hyoyeon smirked at her best friend’s antics. After finishing her work on the files, she decided to open the parcel stored for her. Sunny was right, the parcel was a box full of pictures of Eunhyuk travelling abroad. The first picture she browsed was him taking a couple’s photograph beside the Eiffel Tower. The next picture was him again, having the same pose yet a different place and so on until the last photograph was him and Hyoyeon on her high school graduation taken 6 years ago.

The girl was smiling throughout the scanning. She may not be speaking but her heart was already fluttering with joy and pride for her lover. Hyukjae has finally reached his dreams and became a successful and professional photographer. Suddenly, a note fell from the box which she picked up straight away.

Thank you for everything. I love you

Love Hyuk,

P.S: It’s our anniversary, I guess you’ll be visiting today, am I right?

Hyoyeon jolted from a sudden realization that she had forgotten their fifth anniversary. “Oh ” was all that she can mutter. She instantly seized her car keys, found her way out and drove to the place where she and Eunhyuk first met. It has been her habit and promise to visit that place during their anniversaries. But due to her busy schedule, she almost forgot that today is one of the most important day of their lives. Hyoyeon finally arrived at the place and the smell of spring greeted her as soon as she paced out from her car.

Smiling cheekily, she strolled the park, feeling the cold breeze brushing on her skin and reminiscing the memories she made with Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

A/N: CGShin here, I'm back! *kill me nao*