Chapter 8

The Secret

Stop! Please!

Arrrhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Stab*%#@!!!

I was awake with the startle. I was gasping for air while beads of sweats were gliding down my face. My hands were gripping onto the blankets tightly. It was the dream again. The stabbing pains of my feet felt so real. The sorrow feeling was as tangible. Why is the dream keep hunting me?

It was already morning. The sun rises shone through the window and over an unfamiliar grey bed. I was on the unknown comfy bed. I rubbed my eyes and explored around the room, the room ensured wasn’t mine. It was broad and spacious, unlike mine which only capable for a single bed and a tiny wardrobe that merely requires three steps to get to the bathroom. Besides, contrasting the soft colors furniture in mine, the furniture here was classy black and white. I turned my head a little to the left, a study table was approximately 10 feet away, placing a Mac, a lamp and other stationeries on it. It was neatly organized. Siding that, numerous books were found in order on top of a large bookshelf.

I glanced to the right. There was a sliding door not too far away, most probably a closet? I guessed. Then, there was the bathroom, separated with a frosted glass which allows you to see through a bit.

It was a completely new environment.

I rubbed my eyes again. When I opened up this time, my sight was towards the floor mat. The scattered around and crumpled fabric caught my attention. They were the clothes and lingerie I wore yesterday. I was then sober, I wasn’t wearing any clothes at the moment. Scenes of the night before came flashing through my mind. Until the intimate love scenes I had with the guy I feel affection for, my face turned red hot instantly. We had it passionately and eagerly. The relation that links us into each other was the finest gift for our reunion. He had stolen away my ity.

I side my head to my sleeping partner. I smiled when noticed someone as manly as him could be so cute when he was sleeping on his stomach, pressing his face onto the pillow. I finally got the chance to see him once I wake up.

I grabbed a towel that was on the side table and wrapped myself around. I picked up the clothes which were on the floor and went into the bathroom. I stopped in front of the washbasin and flipped open my cell to check on the status.

~16 miscalls from mom.~

Omo! Shoot! I didn’t contact mom since last night. She must be worried of me.

I slapped my hands onto my forehead and bit my lips.

I quickly insert the number digits of mom’s cell.

Doot~ Doot~ Doot~ Doot~

She picked up.

‘Cole!! Where were you?! I’m worried sick of you! Where have you been the whole night? I called Hara, Seohyun, Min and they said they didn’t see you once school ended! Where were you?’ Mom was so worried that her voice was shivering and started cracking up.

I was at fault, I felt really guilty.

‘Mom, can you please calm yourself first. I’m doing fine here. I’m really sorry that I didn’t contact you, mom. I was actually with Amber the whole night.’ I lied.

‘You see, Amber was being emotional again. So I thought of accompanying her for the night. We conversed the whole night at her place until we both fell asleep. I’m sorry mom.’ This was the only reason I could think of at the moment. Sorry Oppa, I made used of you.

‘Thank goodness you are fine, Nicole. Victoria and I were worried for you. I better call her now to inform her that you are okay.’ Mom finally heaves a sigh of relief.

‘I’m sorry mom, tell Unni that for me too.’ I still can’t let off of myself. It isn’t why I didn’t call back yesterday but lied about being with Amber the whole night while was actually sleeping with someone else.

‘It’s okay sweetie, as long as you’re safe.’ Mom’s words were so warm. I nearly tear up.

‘I love you mom.’

‘I love you too.’

Beep*~

Shut@#!~

I looked up to the mirror.

Omo!

My heart skipped a beat. All of the sudden he was standing behind of me. I quickly turned my back and took a step back. My back knocked against the basin. I gazed upon him, he was half with a towel wrapping around his bottom. His tattoo on his chest was y. Why didn’t I notice it last night?

He was leaning against the bathroom door, staring back at me. I gulped. Since our relationship had taken up to the next level, why am I still feeling bashful of his bare body?

He slowly walked towards me. My eyes never left his.

He stopped and lifted up my head with his finger.

‘Morning, sunshine.’ His soft lips pressed onto mine.

Morning~

*********************************************************************************

That morning, he sent me to school with his white sport car. I was staring out through the window; trees were passing by one after another. It was quiet throughout the journey, the radio was turned off and we didn’t exchange a single word. It was awkward and I wasn’t comfortable with it.

‘Stop!’ I called out suddenly.

He slowed down his car and stopped by the roadside.

‘You can stop me here.’ I paused while taking off my seatbelt.

He was looking confused at me.

‘I can walk from here.’ I don’t hope to cause any commotion around the school. You see, teenagers can be pretty annoying once they notice something freshly new around the district; especially the one is so good looking with a sporty white car.

‘I don’t wanna attract any attention.’ I explained while slinging my bag over me. I didn’t look at him.

My hand moved to the door grip although wasn’t willing to open it yet.

Who knows, will we be meeting again once I stepped out of this car? Is this what they usually call, one night stand? Is this the end?

I got to know!

‘Will… will… will we…’ I stuttered.

‘Will we be meeting again?’ He finished my sentence.

I looked at him in surprised. He knew I was going to ask?

I nodded.

He came forward to me and placed a peck on my forehead.

‘I’ll pick you up after school.’ He smiled.

I was really glad and relieved with his answer.

I smiled and nodded.

I grabbed onto the door grip. Before then…

‘What’s…?’

He pulled me close to him. His face leisurely slid against mine. He tugged my hair behind my ear and whispered.

‘Kim… Jae… joong...’

*********************************************************************************

After seeing him drove off, I took a short walk to school. Not for long, I have reached the school entrance, and there’s where I saw a familiar car drove by and stop right at the front of the school gate. It was the black sport car that drove Hara, Min and I to the Pump It Up Club few days ago. It was Seungri’s.

The driver’s door was swung open. The one with spikey hair was wearing smart and casual along a pair of sunglasses stepped out from the car. People started surrounding the foreign car while some girls were drooling over his charm already. He walked over to the passenger’s and unlocked the car door. Everyone was curious to find out who was the lucky one in the car. Is it a transfer student?

She stepped out. And I was right, it was Hara. Everyone was surprised and started gossiping among their friends.

‘Isn’t she dating Minho? Why is she with this other guy?’

‘Is she having an affair?’

‘What about Minho?’

‘Such a Bxtch!’

‘Poor thing~’

Those gossiping were starting to get on my nerves. Hara maybe frequently changes boyfriend, however she isn’t any girl who would do such disgrace and ridiculous act as in having an affair. I completely trust her.

But, I spoke too fast. I can’t believe what I just saw with my very eyes.

Seungri placed a peck on Hara’s cheek. Hara didn’t avoid him in fact after the kiss, they even had the eye to eye interaction before Seungri set off with his black shinny vehicle.

I was disappointed. How can she treat Minho like that?!

I turned away.

Oh great! Just when I thought this was the worst situation can ever happen. It gets even worse.

It’s Minho. He was standing just a few steps behind of me. No doubt he saw everything had happen between Hara and Seungri as his eyes were full off fury and his fist was clenched up tight.

‘Minho, this isn’t what you think it is.’ I wanted to explain. I wasn’t hoping to see a loud fuss around the school compound especially when was going to involve my friends. But, Minho didn’t give me the chance. He walked pass me and straight to Hara.

‘Hara! Who was that?!’ Minho slightly raised up his voice while pointing to the ‘drove away’ car.

 ‘Minho?’ Hara didn’t see him coming.

‘I’m asking you a question, who was that bastard?!’ His tone raised higher this time.

‘He is just a childhood friend of mine.’ Hara started to feel uneasy.

‘Mwoh?! Childhood friend?!’ Minho chuckled but was looking unhappy with it.

‘And why was he kissing you?! Why was that bloody bxstard kissing your face?!!!’ He emphasized. He wasn’t in patient any longer. His veins jutted out from his neck. This was ever first time I see him so angry.

‘Minho, stop shouting! It’s public here.’ Hara raised her voice a little and held onto Minho’s hand. She was trying to stop him from embarrassing her in front of their schoolmates.

‘And you know its public?! Why even let him kiss you?!’ He swung her hands off.

Hara wasn’t able to explain why. She kept quiet and lowered down her head. Does she still have feelings for Seungri? But, what about Minho?

Minho can’t take it anymore, he ran off heatedly.

Minho…