Goodnight Starlight

Give Me a Second Chance

It was a very long journey, but then as the sun sets you and Eli finally reach his destination. It was a hill top, a simple hill top located at the far end of Jeju. You were quite confused on why from all places, a hill top? 

"Where are we?" You asked. 

"Well when I was a kid, me and my friends used to play here" Eli reminisced. 

"You have friends?" You sarcastically said. 

"Of course I do! We even have a name. It's U-Kiss!!" He replied proudly. 

"So you go around Kissing everyone, or you make people Kiss You?" 

"NO! Xander hyung made that name, it stands for something but I forgot what" Eli explained. 

"I see, now back to the topic. Where are we? Better yet why are we here?" You asked. 

"Why don't you sit down and see" Eli smiled as you both sat down on the soft, smooth grass. 

"5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. 0!!" Eli counted down. Suddenly stars began to fall one by one. 

"Uwaaa so pretty!" You said. 

*Not as pretty as you* Eli thought. 

"Make a wish oppa" You said as you closed your eyes and made a wish.

*I wish you would realize my feelings for you are real, and that you would return them* Eli wished. 

 

Suddenly Eli's phone rang. It was none other then, his mom. 

"Hi honey!"

"Why are you calling?" Eli asked. 

"How rude, no Hi Mommy! or I miss you mommy?"

"Mom" Eli said.

"Just wanted to check up on the date" 

"It's going fine mom" Eli said annoyingly. 

"Alright just make sure she likes you, kay!" 

"Mom I don't want to force her to like me, I her to like me. Well, because she feels the same way" 

"True. But I know you like her" 

"Wait, how did you know?" Eli asked. 

"Mothers intuition and the fact that you hugged her after our dinner" His mom explained. 

"Oh, hehe, that" Eli managed to say as he scratched his head. 

"Now go back to that date and make your mom proud!"

"Bye~" Eli said as he hung up. 

 

"Now _____ I bet you want to eat again-" Eli started but suddenly felt some weight on his shoulder. He looked down to see that you were asleep. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to leave you" You cried. 

"Shh, calm down Eli oppa is here. Don't cry" Eli said as he wrapped his arm around you. 

Eli then called his driver and made the driver ride the motorcycle, just like what Leeteuk did before. But when you both reached the Hotel Eli carried you bridal style, but then remembered... He doesn't know where your room is and when he checked your purse you forgot to bring your room key. 

"Oh no, what do I do now?" Eli asked himself. 

"I know!" Eli said to himself. 

 

--Meanwhile--

"Where is she? She's supposed to be here by now!" Gikwang said walking around your penthouse suite. 

"Relax hyung, it's probably traffic" Yoseob said. 

"Yeah, but tell me this. How did you find out she's here and managed to get another key for her suite?" Hyunseung asked. 

"This hotel is a joint project between me and Gikwang's family" Junhyung explained. 

"But our parents should've told us sooner!" Gikwang yelled. 

"Yah be quite" Doojoon warned. 

"I'm sleepy.. Dibs on the couch!" Dongwoon said as he jumped and laid down on the couch. 

 

 

Turns out Eli took you to his house (his parents are staying in the hotel cause his house in Jeju does not have any butlers and Eli's parents hate cleaning up). He carried you into the guest room and laid you down on the bed. 

"Goodnight my starlight" Eli pulled the bed covers over you and kissed your forehead. 

Eli then went out of the room and went to his room, but then he heard you crying again. So he came in, and wrapped his arms around your waist. You snuggled your head into his chest, and Eli felt his heart beating very fast. 

*This feeling, I can only get from you and no one else* Eli thought as he closed his eyes and fell asleep too.