Jealousy.

Jealousy.

 

Guk's point of view. 

 

 ▬ Breaking News everyone! 2NE1's Maknae Gong MinJi and the main dancer of the rookie group of SM entertaiment , EXO-K's Kim Jong In a.k.a KAI have been spotted around Itaewon shopping all day. TOGETHER! How would both comp-.

 
I switched off the TV not wanting to know who's my ex-girlfreind were hanging with right now. I throw this thing that allow you to zap, I didn't know how they even called this stupid thing. I cursed. It had been 6 months now that Minzy and I didn't see each other. I knew I wasn't going to see her anymore because the last thing she said to me were:
 

▬ I hate you! Don't ever get near me, you coward. Bastard. So i'm childlish and to manly for you. You are not even man. Do you realise that you are broking up with me through a phone call. A ing phone call. Ohh, yeah I forgot you are scared that the fact I'm a man will make me want to punch you? You know what? You'll regret all of this.

Then she hunged up. At first I though it was a good thing that she didn't want to know anything about me, but since I knew she was with this girly guy, I felt jealous . You know? This bittersweat feeling when you see someone that you actually love loved with another person. Bingo! That's what I feel right now.

▬ You the one let her go. I jumped off of the couch as I felt warm air against the skin of my neck. Daehyun stood there, laughing his off.

 

▬ What's so funny? Himchan enter the living room with a sleepy face.

 

 Nothing. I rolled my eyes and walked towards my bedroom. When will everyone stop reminding me that all of this was my ing fault.

 

 

 

 

 

Yesterday was the most terrible day of my whole life. I knew it since our manager woke me up this morning. I just had a feeling. That day our schedule was pretty  cool. We had two music programs, and then a variety show called Strong Heart.  We've made our perfomance on Inkigayo and Music Core and then we had to go straight to Strong Heart. Jong Up told me that Kai and his group was suppose to be here with two others rookie group - JJ Project and NU'EST. This was the first bad news of the day.

 

When we arrived everyone was already on the set waiting for  us to take our sit. As the leader I bowed to the crownd and the artist. And I saw him. It took my all of my strength to beat him to death. He suddenly got up and bowed at me with a stupid ugly grin.

Annyeonghaesseyo sunbae-nim. He almost shouted. I glared at him for a second and flashed him a fake smile. This guy is pissing me off. Second bad news of the day.

No. This wasn't the worst. 

For some reason people started to talk about girl groups and for some other reasons the main topic was guess who. Gong MinJi.

▬ Ah! Kai-ssi I heard that you and Minzy are really close. The MC asked the ugly guy. 

 

▬ Umm...We have a lot of common passion and we learned a lot of thing from each other. So you can say that. He spited is cheesy speech as he blushed.

 

The artist and the public made this stupid "Oh" thing. One of chuckled a bit before opening his stupid mouth.

▬ They are really close, you know. He even took her to the S.M building one day. And he know the 2NE1 memebers very well. I told him to introduce me to CL but he just told me "  Chanyeol.....Get Lost ".

Everyone ,exepct me, laughed like there was no tomorrow while I was fuming at the thought that she actually introduce him to her unnies. I mean she didn't want anyone to know about us because it was better like that. Whatever, this was THE bad news.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know why but I was listening I Don't Care and realised that she will never come back. She was the kind of girl that doesn't make the same mistake twice. If I try anything, she will laugh at me and strangle me to death. But I wanted her right now! I couldn't wait any longer I had to make my first move.

In the morning, I sent her a long and cheesy message telling her that I had a rough time and that it was why I broked up with and also that I loved her and blablabla. And you what she replied? Nothing.

It's been an hour or two that I'm keeping my phone beside me, waiting for her message but I never received it. So I called her.

The number your trying to contact-. As soon as I heard the annoying voice I hung up and throw my phone somewhere. This was killing me.

 

 

Minzy point of view

 

I was at home when I received his message. A long and cheesy message. I had to admit that it touched me at first but then I remebered his face and my heart skipped a beat. I didn't want to see him nor hear him. But I had those cheesy sometimes dirty dreams about him and me. It's like the whole world was against me. Even the girls think that I changed, eventhough they didn't know about the bastard Guk and I.But somehow, they knew it was because of some guy. 

I felt empty after this phone call. I blamed myself for an hour or two. I was the problem in this relationship, because I was too manly and childlish he broked up with me. So I had to change.

I begin to wear short shorts, but it looked like I was back to my seventeen's year so I wore skirt, very short skirt. I didn't want to look like a prostistute so I wore them with Chaerin-unnie tights. The one who you could only see the person thighs. And I added an oversized crop top.

And what about Kai? I just knew him for a while. We were very similar. He always had a crush on me, he even confessed, but I told him that I was already in a relationship and he understood. 

I remeber the day he came at our dorm, to see me. Since he debuted, we didn't get the chance to see each other so on his day off he came to see me eventough he had this waist injurie. That day, I scolded him I was so worried, I was ready to have a deal with SME CEO, but he was just looking at me during the whole time smilling like the fool he was.

Our relationship changed from simple friends to a brother and sisters relationship. He listened to me everytime even for stupid thing, he gave me some advice.

But he couldn't control himself when we talked about the bastard guy, this guy who I use to call my boyfriend. Jong In always reminded me that I was beautiful, and the bastard didn't ever ever say that just a single time.

I couldn't help  but compare them. If I wasn't into the bastard I'll be glad to be with JongIn. 

But I still love this blond  bastardboy. .