One: Hospital

Remember

I woke up in a hospital with doctors and nurses surrounding me.

"Why--what happened...why am i here?" I questioned the people around me.

"Well according to the police, you are here because of a terrifying car accident" The doctor replied.

"Oh..." I felt my head hurt a bit. Suddenly, a group of people rushed into my room.

"Soo Jinnie!" One lady called out. She reached for my hand but my instincts told me to pull away which i did.

She had shocked eyes as she looked at the doctor, "What's wrong with my daughter? Is she okay? Does she not recognize me??"

"Er...because of the tragic accident, she doesn't quite remember many things." He replied

"Soo Jinnie, Eomma's here. Don't worry." She called out to me. I guess she really is my mother. That means that the ajussi next to her was my Appa?

"Eomma?" I tested.

Eomma had shocked but happy eyes. "Yes, yes, Soo Jinnie. Eomma's here."

"Appa?" I looked over at who i suggested would be my father.

He probably didn't expect me to notice him because he jumped a little. "Soo Jin Ah, i'm glad your okay"

I forced a smile. I wasn't positive they were my family but the doctor mentioned that i lost my memory.

"How long does she have to stay at the hospital?" Appa asked.

"About 4-5 days depending on her condition"

They sighed in relief and i smiled at how they worried for me.

-In japan-

"Hyung!" Maknae called out.

"What?" Ji Yong asked. "If it's not serious, don't talk to me"

"Hyung, Soo Jin--"

"Let's go, the interview is starting" The producer called for us.

"Tell me later" Ji Yong followed the producer.

"No!--Ugh" Seungri had no choice but to follow Ji Yong"

-After the interview-

Jiyong was washing his face in the men's room. Seungri came in a little after.

"Ji Yong!"

"Ya! Who said you could talk informally to me?"

"Oh, mianhe.." He covered his mouth. But suddenly remembered what he has to tell him.

"Oh! Jiyong Hyung, Soo Jin--"

"Do you guys want to go for drinks?" The eldest questioned as he entered the men's room as well.

Maknae sighed. "All right!" Ji Yong answered.

-Later at the hospital-

(Soo Jin's POV)

Am I forgetting something? Eomma, Appa...who else? Hmm..

-Flashback-

Jiyong and Soo Jin were taking pictures like in Big Bang's Haru Haru MV.

"Oppa! Let's see who can last longer in a staring contest." Young Soo Jin suggested.

"Araso, is it a bet?"

"Hmm...loser has to piggy back the winner back to our home" She said. (They shared a house that Jiyong bought on their 3rd anniversary)

"OK!" Ji Yong replied enthusiastically.

They started the staring contest which lasted 50 seconds before Soo Jin laughed. "Ya, Oppa! You can't make silly faces! You know i can't not laugh at them!" Soo JIn scolded as she chased Ji Yong around the lake.

"I remember something about a piggy back ride" Ji Yong teased.

I sighed. "Araso, get on" I bent down in a squatting position waiting for the additional weight to get on my back. I was about to turn around wondering why he hasn't gotten on but then i felt the weight on. "Ahh!" I screamed suprised which resulted in both of us falling into the lake.

Soo Jin got up  first. "Aish, oppa!" She started scolding but didn't see Ji Yong anywhere. She gasped and dived back into the water. She spotted Ji Yong and pulled him up from the water. His eyes were closed. "Oppa! Oppa, don't scare me!" She called out.

Then Ji Yong suddenly oppened his eyes which scared Soo Jin who almost fell back into the water. He picked her up bridal style and carried her home.

How do you guys like the story so far? I'm gonna use highlighted words so you could tell the difference in writers note and the story. 2 Comments and 1 subscriber, then i'll make the following chapter. :)