Worry

Worry

Soyeon was so shocked when she read the message.
"Hyung is at the hospital right now,but it's no big deal.Don't worry .     By Joon"
Don't worry ? How could she not be worry ? He didn't even tell her why Seungho was at the hospital !
She started to call all the MBLAQ members, but none of them picked up their phone.
She was so anxious, and she couldn't stop walking in the room.
" Soyeon , calm down."said Qri." Walking around doesn't help."
" I know ! But I don't know what to do ! " she said hopelessly .
"Umm....I think I know what happened. "said Jiyeon who was using the note book.
" What? " Soyeon run to Jiyeon as fast as she could.
Jiyeon pointed at the topic of the news " MBLAQ Seungho hurt his back on stage "
Soyeon was shocked again. "  Unnie , are you okay ? "
" Yes....let me be alone for a while....." Soyeon said emotionless.

Soyeon didn't know how she survive through the Japan fan meeting.
She was moving like a robot. Her performances were perfect but emotionless.
Fans didn't notice anything,because Soyeon was still smiling.
However, all of the members know that she was bleeding in her heart.
After their fan meeting , Soyeon called Seungho again. This time he finally answered.
" hello?"
"You finally picked up ! You okay? "
" Umm....yes.....I guess."
" You guess ? Do you know how worry I am ! I only got a message from Joon ,and he didn't even explain anything ! I knew your pain back from the news ! THE NEWS Seungho! How come your girlfriend know this extremely important thing from the news !"
Seungho didn't know Soyeon would be pissed off like this. He didn't know what to say, so he just mutters " Um...I'm sorry ?"
" You better be ! "Soyeon was so angry that she hanged up the phone immediately.

Seungho sighed , not knowing what to do. He thougt telling her nothing was for her own good. He didn't expect Joon telling her the hospital thing.
" This is definitely my fault." Seungho thought. He then dialed back.
Soyeon on the other side , regretet as soon as she hanged up the phone.She was still very worried about his back, she wanted to know every detail. When she heard her phone rang and noticed it was Seungho, she picked it up right away.
" I'm sorry that I yelled at you. I'm just too worried , I just....."
Seungho cut her down, "Don't be . I'm the one to say sorry. Sorry about not telling you ,about not knowing how you feel.....I promise I won't let this happen again. I will let you know about my condition anytime.And about this time , I'll make up for you when you come back to Seoul."

Soyeon was not angry anymore , but still worried about his pain.
" Okay.....but how do you feel right now ? Does it still hurt? How about your schedule? By the way, how are you gonna make up for me when your back is still hurt?"
" Wow...too many questions at once. I'm really okay, just hurt a little. About my schedule, I don't have any on the next few days,so this lead to the last question. I'll have a lot of time to spend with you the next few days."
" What ? This is your so-called " make up "? I don't think I get any benefit."Soyeon laughed.
"Hey ,don't you know there are lots of A+ want this chane so eagerly? Anyway, you do want to spend more time with me ,don't you?" Seungho said mischieviously.
" Yes." Soyeon said reluctantly.
" Good, meet you on Sunday ! " Seungho said happily.
Even though they weren't face to face, Soyeon can still saw the bright smile on Seungho's face.