SHINING STAR

SHINING STAR

Donghae and Leand are at SME’s rooftop. Both of them were sitting at a bench. For Lee Donghae this moment may kill him any moment because of nervous for he plans to break their friendship today. 

Leand: oppa here’s a drink for you… ah, what do you prefer hot coffee or cold juice? 
Donghae: why would you ask the obvious thing? You know the answer already right? 
Leand: Geez… as I said so you like coffee right? Hahahaha. 
Donghae: Hahahaha… 

After that, the two was surrounded by silence. It was very awkward now for Donghae. He doesn’t know how to start it but… he needs to say it no matter what. 

Donghae: *cough* ahh…ahmmm…. I have a question. What if there’s a person…this is only an example huh… what if there’s a person where I can’t always be with her…I mean not every time, everywhere, and everyday I can’t be with her because of my job but all the time she have my care, my worries, and my thinking. Do you think its love? 
Leand: uhmmmm…. I think yes if she also has your love always. 
Donghae: yes…yes…yes… she always has ALL OF MY LOVE too. 
Leand: then you really love that person. HAH!!! Oppa you’re in love and you didn’t even tell me whose that lucky girl. *pouts* Heehee… I know it now…I bet it’s me that’s why you didn’t tell it to me right??? Hahahahaha… just kidding oppa. *laugh* 

For Leand, any moment now she may cry. It breaks her heart into thousand pieces knowing that Donghae, her best friend, no the person she love has already someone in his heart…that she’ll remain as his best friend forever. 

Donghae: yah…why are you laughing? I’m being serious here. I love you… 

Donghae kissed his best friend on the lips with full of passion. Leand was shocked that her eyes widened in disbelief but eventually she closed her eyes because she can feel that Donghae’s kiss was true and full of love. 

Donghae: I love you. I don’t want to be your best friend anymore. I want you to be mine. Only mine…
Leand: *blush* oppa… I… I’m yours…only yours…*blush* 
Donghae: *smile* yeah… 
Leand: *pouts* unfair!!!! I told you that I’m yours but you didn’t even say that you’re…. 
Donghae: you’re mine and I’m yours… only yours… 
Leand: now…that’s fair…Heehee… 

Donghae can’t really resist his “lover”. For him, Leand was a star, an idol that everybody should look up high. Well, that’s for Donghae… Donghae peck Leand’s lips that made her blush more (if that’s still possible because her cheeks was totally red now). 


Leand: oppa… do you know that every lover has an imaginary red string that was tied at their pinky finger? 
Donghae: what was that for? 
Leand: it’s to keep their love forever. 
Donghae: then we should tie one too.^^ 
Leand: but….when it breaks it means that your love will break too. 
Donghae: ehhh???? Then let’s not tie it anymore to be safe. 
Leand: no we can’t oppa…what will keep us together if we don’t tie it??? 

Donghae hug Leand on the waist and lean in closer to her. 

Donghae: why??? Isn’t our love enough to keep us together? 
Leand: *blush* of course no oppa… our love is more than enough. 
Donghae: see… ^_^ 
Leand: i…i… love you oppa. *kiss* 



END~~~