Teaser // A-N

[discontinued] Rogue

Thanks so much for applying guys.. Although some of you posted it in the comments. Oh well. I`m picking the girls very soon!

Here you go, the teaser.

--

The five beautiful girls split up. One immediately hit the lights, the other pulled out a sniper. The three left pulled out pistols and knives. Before separating, their leader whispered, "We have to do this quick. Father will not tolerate us this time." 
"You`re too noisy!" said the other holding the sniper. But no one could hear them except their own selves.
"Father will not tolerate us..." said one. "But we always have ways of fixing that." She gestured to her large, sharp knife.
"Yes...." agreed another. There was a rustling sound of papers, and light footsteps going towards them. Their leader jumped up and kicked against the wall. Hurdling towards the man, she swiftly slid her dagger across the man`s throat. He fell to the ground, and she landed on her feet.
"We`re in." she mumbled. Usually no one should hear this twenty yards away, but the other four quickly tiptoed towards her. The four kicked open the metal door, and without delay, shot, stabbed, knocked out... and killed anyone in their way.

--

I ain`t good at them teasers. AHAHA. So... I`ll post the results soon ! Hope you`re patient.

-lolforlove