kiss~

{내 키스해줄래?} Will You Kiss Me? [ One-Shot Request ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: Kiss Me - G.na

 

(heebyul)

Where am I?  I wake up in a place that look unfamiliar to me but it look like paradise.. Everything so beautiful.. wait I am not dead right?! then a guy was coming in my way.. omg is that?! then he’s infroont of me.. taemin?! As in the love of my life LEE TAEMIN?! I was just staring at him.. Then he smile..

Slowly he lean closer.. omg is he going to kiss me? Omg omg omg!!! I close my eyes waiting for the best thing that will going to happen in my life.. But minutes pass but there’s no kiss.. I frown then someone hit my head.. I automatically open my eyes ..

Chunji: ya why are you pouting like a fish there?!

I look around and were in the library of the school.. I move my glasses up.. so its just another dream =_=

Chunji: you fall asleep again..

Heebyul: hehe.. Well..

Chunji: are you tired already? Come on I’ll take you home..

I just nod..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet my super caring, kind, protective, etc BEST FRIEND! LEE CHANHEE aka CHUNJI ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-next day- (heebyul)

I went early to the school because I need to pass an important project to our physics teacher.. I was in my locker when the girls went wild.. Whats happening??

Girl#1: omg shinee is in the gates now!!!

Girl#2: they were early today!!

Girl#1: I know but who cares come on!!

They run to the gates of the school.. omona! Shinee .. So it means taemin (my love) is here in school this early..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHINee is the kinkas of the school..

Lee Jinki aka Onew-the leader- he’s the most kind to the group and he’s smart too..

Kim Jonghyun-the playboy- the don’t like nerds and always bully them *good thing I didn’t ever bump to them before* he’s also the playboy of the group..

Kim Kibum aka Key-the fashionista- he’s the most conscious about clothing, he don’t like people who dress like a rag..

Choi Minho-the varsity heartthrob- he’s a varsity in basket ball and when he play all the girls will totally fall for him but he don’t care at all, I heard that the other basketball players were envying him because he got the look and the skills..

and LEE TAEMIN-the silent one- aka my husband my crush since I first saw him.. He’s the most silent in the group.. Its actually hard to know his feelings since he always have a poker face but I guess that’s the reason why I like him =“) But sadly I cant tell him my feelings.. TT~TT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(back to the story)

I don’t want to bump to them since im too shy to face taemin so I hurriedly get my stuffs.. But sadly when I turn around I bump with…

Heebyul: taemin..

Jonghyun: ya watch where your going nerd..

I bow then they walk pass me.. Then a panting chunji went in front of me..

Chunji: ya *breath* what *breath* did they *breath*

Heebyul: oppa breath first..

He then breath in breath out 3 times..

Chunji: did they do something to you?! I saw that you bump into that taemin guy.. Let me check if your okay..

He then turn me around..

Heebyul: oppa im okay no need to check..

Chunji: you sure?

I nod..

Chunji: okay then lets go to our first class..

-break time- (heebyul)

Me and chunji is eating our snack when the girl beside our table caught our attention..

Girl#1: ya did you know that we have a ball tonight..

Girl#2: ball? What ball?

Girl#1: valentines ball?

Girl#2: but valentines is still next week..

Girl#1: I know.. I don’t know what happen to the head of our faculty members that they made it a week earlier..

Then I caught chunji looking at me.. I know whats going in his mind..

Heebyul: aniyo.. Im not going to that ball..

Chunji: heebyul come on just go please and besides you’re my partner too.. I don’t have any other partner so please go please..

Heebyul: no im not going and that’s final.. Im not going I don’t like things like that so im not going.. Im not going and that’s final!

-that night- (heeby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter