At School new student :o

My Dong-saeng

(Yeah pledis,starlight the new style NU'EST Lets go! Leadies and Jentlemen Let me introduce to you To the innocent fresh Stars the most Fabulous NU'EST)

   Jr an his crew walks the halls off Donnguk High as some like to call it Pledis while walking Aron was so excited looking around every thing was the same except, he saw a guy trying to open his locker when it open one off the other students push him on the ground he got up and look at the guy who pushed him he laughed and walked away.Aron left the guys and walks slowly up to him but lean at the locker on the left as he opens his own,when he did it was tos up all how mix with garbage,Aron his fix his color on his shirt and walked back to crew remembering what they did it was hard to forget those bullies was all Aron could think about. Ren couldn't help but stare at to what Aron was staring at,it seems he's out off it thought Ren .

Guys lets hurry up and get to class commanded Jr the rest off the guys just nod because they knew they cant disobeay their leader's rules in five minutes they enter in class as the guys seated in there seats the professor walked in.Hi My Name is Hyun and forever will be your worst enemy ,he then slam his books on the desk as everyone jump up in fright. Looks like this year will be very hard whisppears Minhyun to Jr,Jr just nodded.

Hyun thought he heard some whisppears so," WHAT WAS THAT" he then shouted as Jr jumped in fright causing Baekho to laugh at him,Hyun sighed okay class we have a new student,He then walked outside off the classroom and brought her in. 

Hi My name is Park JiYeon please treat me well,she then bows as everyone claps there hands and shouted Gomawo,some comments were your so cute and would you be my unnie,Park JiYeon then smiled at them.