Screw You, Woohyun

Circle of Friends.. Wait what?

Hey reader, I want to share you how awesome my life is. Okay so here's how I start..

I am living in an apartment near Daegu together with my two bestfriends Nana and Woohyun. My life is awesome living with these two until one day.
WOOHYUN MESSED UP EVERYTHING. Wanna know why? Okay so here's how it happened.

"Dude, you're getting engaged! Are you nervous or something?" I said to Woohyun.
"Yeah dude. And it's like a dream come true." Woohyun replied while preparing the food for him and Nana.

[SUNGGYU'S POV]
OHMYGOD. This is going to be awkward.
Nana's going to be Woohyun's fiancée.
And what am I going to do? I can't be with them all the time.
I'm going to look like their baby. Ugh.
-end of POV-

Then suddenly someone knocks at the door.
"Ohmygod. I think it's Nana. I'm so nervous!! What if she'll throw the engagement ring right at my face??" Woohyun said with a big fright on his face.
"Dude, come on. You're over-reacting. Just relax and think positive." I replied.

And then I opened the door ..
"Hey bro(s)!" Myungsoo shouted.
"Oh god. What do you want?" I said with an annoyed face.
"Thank God you're not Nana. I can still breathe well." Woohyun said while hugging Myungsoo.
"Isn't it obvious?" Myungsoo rolled his eyes while laughing.
"Ohyeah, what's up with Nana and Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked.
"We're going to be engaged toninght! What the fudge, I can't believe you didn't know that." Woohyun shouted.
"Nope uhh, sorry bro. But, Goodluck!"
"Thanks Man." Woohyun said.

Then Myungsoo sat on the sofa.. and someone knocked at the door again.
Woohyun opened the door and when he opened it I can see the sparks on his eyes that he really really loves Nana.
"Hi Woohyunnie! *insert Nana's big grin here* Why are you.. why are you staring at me like that?" Nana awkwardly said.

While Woohyun was still daydreaming I tapped his back and said, "Dude."
"Oh, I'm sorry. Come in Babe~" Woohyun said.

 

Nana sat on the sofa with Myungsoo while Woohyun gets their drink. 
 
[NANA'S POV]
Oh wow. What's with the candle lights? 
And why is Myungsoo staring at me for like 10 minutes? Err, hate this Womanizer.
Wait, could it be that Woohyun's going to ask me for an engagement tonight? 
Ohmyyyy, what to do!!!
-end of POV-
 
Then Woohyun told me to go to my room. 
(Woohyun - Blue ; Sunggyu - Green) 
"What? Really dude, really? Err.. I don't want to.
"Dude please? Privacy."
"What? I want to see how you proposed to her!"
"No, dude. I'll just tell you what happened tomorrow."
"Fine."
"And btw, bring Myungsoo with you too."
"No, we'll just go to the booth."
"Oh, okay."
"Goodluck dude!"
"Thanks."
-end of conversation-
 
And then Me and Myungsoo sneaked out of the room without Nana noticing it cause she's in the bathroom taking a pee. 
Me and Myungsoo headed to the booth.. What's the booth? This is our booth. Not literally ours but it's just across the street.
So we go there whenever we want to.
 
 
We always stay here to share stories, eat/ drink whatever's on the menu and watch Myungsoo check out girls. 
While Myungsoo's ordering from the cashier I'm sitting in our place alone, and then I saw this amazing girl. 
When I saw her, I felt that the two of us were the only people left in the earth. It's like you're in a paradise seeing her. 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
First Chapter yeay!
Hope you liked it.. There's part two of "Screw you, Woohyun" on Chapter 2! :D
Cooment if you have any opinions! ☺