feelings

having you (kyumin version)

 

Cho kyuhyun decided to go to seoul to see a friend who’s name is Kim ryeowook and he did visit the friend and even had invited her to go to a coffee shop that kyuhyun really wanted to go, then in that certain café he met a girl named lee sungmin.  After that meeting sungmin and kyuhyun had been in touched.

CONVERSATION in F.B:

Gamerkyu: hey bunny, how was the yewook couple?

Lovesbunny: don’t hey me cho kyuhyun and one thing I AM NOT A BUNNY, btw the couple is quiet fine maybe?

Gamerkyu: are you okaynow? Bunny?

Lovesbunny: if you are talking about seeing them kiss and be together? Yeah, somehow I am okay

Gamerkyu: isn’t that good?

Lovesbunny: yeah, maybe? Heheh thanks to you I am all okay now

Gamerkyu: thanks to me?? Hehehe I’m impressed, but well I know I didn’t do anything, well you are welcome

Lovesbunny: aish, You Devil!! Hmmmp emma going to log out now

Gamerkyu: oh, okay, by the way bunny do you want to go somewhere this weekend?

Lovesbunny: really?! This weekend, with the yewook couple?

Gamerkyu: yes I mean no, well do you want to see them being so sweet to each other? Wouldn’t the pain comeback at all>??’

Lovesbunny: yeah right *pouts* sorry kyu didn’t mean to remind you that yesung got your KIM RYEOWOOK

Gamerkyu: hey bunny, why are you emphasizing the word KIM RYEOWOOK? It’s not like I like her at all

Lovesbunny:  so you don’t like ryeowook at all??? then why were you always with her? Together going to the café? Before yeye and her became a couple? Don’t tell me, you go with her because you give advice to her?

Gamerkyu: hahahhahahha sorry bunny can’t stop laughing here, are you somehow, always watching me and ryeowook?

Lovesbunny: nope, I am not, and you were just both coincidentally dating in our café? How would I not be able to see the both of you? Do you even use your mind kyu?

Gamerkyu: so? You are jealous?

Bunny has log out

Gamerkyu: why did you log out? Aish

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

~~~sungmins POV~~~

Aish!! That kyuhyun I hate him, really I hate him or maybe not?, but why would I be jealous? Maybe I felt I little pain seeing both of them chatting happily everyday in the café but that was not jealousy right?, and also does he even have to hug me? Aish that bothers me really…

~~~Flashback~~~

 

When kyuhyun and I was about to return we saw yesung approaching ryeowook and they KISSED in front of us, okay maybe they didn’t see us at all, and I watched kyuhyun for his reaction and I saw the unexpected face of him, he was so shocked, it seems like he was ready to kill yesung right here and now, and as of my instincts I hug kyuhyun and I felt his hold to me got tighter and he drag me to his room.

“it hurts right?”

“huh?” I was lost of words that time I don’t know what to answer him

“How dare he?!” kyuhyun said with an anger in his tone and I was so shocked to see him like this he was punching the bed , the walls that made me cry and when he saw me cry he just said “sorry bunny, I didn’t mean to scared you, I …I was very angry right now” then he just hug me all night like that.

 

~~~end of flashback~~~

 

To my side I was just shock to see the both of them kissing but seeing kyuhyuns reaction pained my heart. There was so many questions in my mind that time “why? Why does he have that reaction?, does he love ryeowook that much?,” then I was drag by him, and we arrived at his room didn’t he know that my heart was beating so fast because he hugged me all night? Aish, why am I thinking about that now? Aish I’ll just go to park and cool off, better not think of the things that already happened.

 

~~~~in the park~~~

 

I was walking in the park to cool off, but then I saw kyuhyun I was about to approach him but I saw him chatting happily with a girl, and his hands was even in the girls shoulders and seem like the girl was not even bothered with it.

DAMN YOU CHO KYUHYUN!!!

 

~~~end of sungmins POV~~~