The Wedding.

Walking on the aisle with them..(One-shot) [Edited!]

 -- Your P.O.V.--

 

"I'm nervous!" I said as I stare at my reflection on the mirror. "Yah! Don't be nervous! Be calm and be happy!" My bestfriend Jieun said. "Arasso! I will be calm~!" I answered with not-really-calm expression. "You said you're going to be calm! But look at you-- you look so nervous!" She scolded. "Aigoo.. unnie, I just can't stop being so nervous.. I feel like i'm going to do something wrong.." I nervously said. "Don't think like that! Think positive! Arasso? And also.. please smile.. it makes you look prettier." Ji Eun unnie said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded. "I remember.. before, we were just a fan, but now.. look, you're gonna marry your bias!" She exclaimed. "Yeah.. I'm pretty lucky!" I answered. "No-- You are Super Lucky! Besides on marrying Luhan.. You got all EXO-M to walk you down the aisle! I envy you really.." She frowned. I just smiled heartedly as I remember what they say to me...

--Flashback-- In Your House--

I stared blankly at the window in deep thoughts. While I am on my own world, Kris walked down the stairs. "you, are you okay?" He asked. "I'm just thinking.. I would marry him but no one will walk me down the aisle.. I just wish my father and mother is stil here." I pouted. "Come on! Don't pout.. What if..." Kris said. "What if.. WE will walk you down the aisle?" He suggested. "What? WE? You mean the whole EXO-M?? Is that even possible? And is it okay with you?" I asked. He nodded with a smile. "Well, even though I like you.. I can't do anything. You're going to be married in any soon.. So, I just want to do something to make you happy.. especially, in your wedding day." He replied. I just stared with a smile on my face. "Just you wait!" He exclaimed and ran upstairs. I tilted my head and thought about what he said just a while ago. Before I knew it, EXO-M are already in the living room staring at me. "What?" I asked completely clueless. "So.. about a while ago.. I told you we will walk you down the aisle right?" He asked. I simply nodded. "Well.. they agreed! And even your soon-to-be-husband agreed! So, what do you think?" He said. I thought for a while.. "Okay! I agree!" I said with a smile. "Thank you guys so much.. I owe you a big one." I said as a tear roll down my cheek. Luhan stand up and walked towards me. He sat beside me and wipe away my tear with his own thumb. "Don't cry.. you should ba happy! You know they're always here for you.. I'm always here for you." He said. "Yeah.. You should be happy! You can't be sad!" Xiu Min exclaimed. "Right.. or else you will be ugly on your wedding day!" Tao followed. Everyone nodded. "And also, we want to do this. So, you don't need to thank us." Chen said. "Yeah.. we want to do this. Cheer up now!" Lay said, agreeing with Chen. I nodded happily as I stare at them one by one. *Thank you guys really.. I don't know what to do without you guys.. Thank you is not enough for all the things you've all done for me.. I will promise to keep you in my heart forever.. all of you." I thought with a smile.

--

*knock knock* "Excuse me, please get ready! We were about to start in 5 minutes!" Someone yelled through the door. "So.. this is it.. Goodluck and smile!" Jieun said as she led me to the door.

--

when I stepped at the carpet, I saw Luhan waiting for me with an angelic smile on his face.

It's good to think that you'll marry the one you loved. I hooked my arm with Tao as we started walking. "You look pretty~! If only Luhan don't marry you.. I will!" He joked. I chuckled. "But, it's too late.." I said with a smile. "Yeah, it's too late. I'm too late." He said with a frown. "Common! I'm sure you'll find someone for you. Like how Luhan found me, or I found him. You just need to wait and you will meet that girl soon!" I adviced. "Thanks!" He said with a smile. I smiled back. We stop walking as Lay stood next to me and we continued walking. "I envy Luhan.." Lay said. "Don't be! I'm sure you'll find the one for you." I said. Lay nodded with a smile and hand me over to Chen. "Wow.. You're so pretty!" Chen exclaimed. "Thanks! You look good with that suit too!" I said. He smiled and hand me over to Xiu Min. "So pretty.. should I get you out of here, and marry me instead?" He asked playfully. "Oh no mister! You will not gonna do that!" I said. "Of course! You are Luhan's girl.." He said. I blushed. "You still blush? You're shy to be called Luhan's girl? Aigoo.. so cute! Should I change it to Xiu Min's girl then?" He asked with a smirk on his face. "Thanks! But I rather stay as Luhan's girl." I smiled as he passed me over to Kris. "Look at you.. you're so beautiful.." Kris complimented. "Thanks! You look good too." I complimented back. "I can't believe that the girl I use to like is gonna get married," he smiled. "If ever Luhan made you cry.. just call me and i'm gonna break his bones!" He said. "Arasso! I promise to tell you!" I said as I laughed silently. "I feel like I want to escape you from here.." He said and laughed. "I know you will not." I replied. "You know me too well," He smiled, "Well.. here it goes!" He said as we reached Luhan. "Yah! Luhan, don't make her cry or else I'll murder you until you die!" Kris joked and gave Luhan a brotherly hug. Luhan smiled. "Of course I will not make her cry!" Luhan said. "Be sure!" Kris said and stand at the side. Luhan took my hand and whispered; "You look really pretty today!" "And you look very handsome!" I replied as the ceremony starts.

 

As the ceremony is done, the words that everyone waited to hear has finally announced. "I now pronounce you as man and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Luhan smiled as he gaze intesely at my eyes and leaned in, his lips were attached to mine as everyone clap with the beautiful scenery.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so short I know.. sorry! But, I hope you enjoy this short one-shot! :))

Thank you for reading! And also, please wait for another one-shot featuring EXO-K!!! :))