Grocery Shopping

Supa Luv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vX_IMztel8

---------

Your eyes widened as you stared at Teen Top.

"Ummm...." You said.

"Hi ________!" Ricky waved.

You shyly waved back.

"Hi."

Niel rolled his eyes as he ran down the stairs.  CAP followed him as you turned.

"Where are they going?" You asked.

"Oh they are going grocery shopping, well all of us, would you like to join us?" Chunji asked, locking his door.

"Um, sure, I need some things there for dinner.  Let me change."

Five minutes later you walked back out.  You locked your door as you followed Ricky and Chunji down the stairs.

"What is she doing here?" Niel asked sarcastically.

"Eh! Stop with the attitude, be nice." CAP yelled.

All seven of you walked to the grocery store.  Changjo looked around, making sure none of the culprits thugs were around.  Ricky and Changjo walked around the store as you were with Niel, CAP, Chunji and L. Joe.

"How about these _______?" Chunji asked handing you a bell pepper.

"That one has a brown spot Chunji shi." You said.

"Are you older than me?" Chunji asked.

"I'm born in 1993." You said.

"Oh! What month?" L. Joe asked.

"November."

"Oh! I'm your oppa! Call me Chunji oppa!"

"I'm your oppa too!" CAP smiled hugging you.

Niel rolled his eyes, as he walked to the refrigerator, grabbing a carton of milk.

"Here's milk and that's pretty much it.  Where's Changjo and Ricky?" Niel asked.

Before anyone could answer, Ricky and Changjo ran towards them.  They caught their breath and stared at CAP.

"They are in here.  We have to hurry." Changjo said, breathing hard.

"! Let's go!"

All of you paid, well Chunji paid.  You didn't want him to, but he insisted.

All of you guys were walking back to the apartment when a black car steered its way in front of you.

Your eyes widened as a few big thugs came out.

"Jang ________???" He asked.

CAP grabbed your hand.

"Yes." You whispered.

The guy smirked.  He took out a photo of you and looking back and forth.

"Get her."

Before one of the thugs could catch you, CAP threw you towards Niel, as L. Joe threw the man to the ground, holding him down.

"Niel! Take her back! NOW!" CAP yelled.

"WHY ME!?" Niel complained.

"Just shut up and stop complaining and run idiot!" Ricky yelled.

"HEY! I'm your hyung!" Niel yelled.

"JUST GO!" Changjo yelled.

"Aish!"

Niel took your hand, as the two of you sprinted with the groceries.  You were confused and beyond scared.  You didn't know who those guys were nor thought of why they wanted you.  Niel and you arrived at the apartments.

The two of you caught your guys breath.

"What was that!" You asked.

"Thugs." Niel said.

"What did they want with me?!" You almost yelled.

"Will you shut up with the questions." Niel yelled back.

Just then, CAP and the rest arrived back.  L. Joe fell to the ground, his shirt soaked in his blood.

"L. Joe!" You panicked.

You bent down to help him, but he grabbed your hand.

"I'm-fine don't worry." L. Joe smiled.

Niel grabbed L. Joe, pulling him up.  They entered the apartment as the rest were about to leave when you grabbed onto Chunji's arm.

"What was that? Who were those guys?" You asked.

Chunji smiled and caressed your cheek.

"Come inside, we will tell you everything."

Chunji opened the door for you.  You walked in shocked.

"What the..." You said.

There.  Monitors of your room, kitchen, bathroom, and living room were on different screens in their room.

"IS THAT MY APARTMENT!"