Mine.

Mine.

Junhyung point of view.

 

 

I joined my fellow members as I heard the first beat of Black Eyed Peas's Where is the love?. I was enjoying my stupid dance when I saw her steppin' on the stage. When I heard her powerful voice I couldn't move. Will.I.AM and apple.d.ap welcomed her like she was family. She began to spit out her flawless english rap. At this very moment I couldn't enjoy the stage, I couldn't analyse one of the artist I admire all I did was satring at her. I felt Yoseob and Dujun - or was it Dongwoon-  grabbed both of my arms like I was about to jump like a frenzy fanboy. I felt someone whisper something in my ear but I didn't listen.

The perfomance ended and she walked towards the backstage waving at her members who were screaming her stage name.

" C to the L woooh~." I heard Dara-sunbaenim scream. 

After their stage I couldn't help but stare at her. When she arrived she wasn't in her white jacket with metallic pocket's but she was wearing the same jacket but in black. A Pink bowed at her and she bowed back showing of her smile. Then she walked towards her members and whispered something in Bom's ear. The four of them went missing. I smiled to myself, knowing that their stage will begin soon. The memebers of SNSD and Suju's hyungs went backstage as well.

2NE1 came back all dress in their stage outfit as they sat down Girl's Generation stage ended and Super Junior followed after. 

 

After we've changed we went back to take or sits as Hyuna got up the stage to received her award of the best solo perfomer. Yoseob started to smile like a fool ,and smiled at her. She came back where we were supposed to seat and sit near Miss A.

Everything was boring right now, YB won an award of something I didn't even know - and cared. But when I heard the first chord of Lonely my eyes searched her.

Their was four block and she was in the second one from the right, next to Dara-sunbaenim.

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi. Neol apeuge halji molla. Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya.

Her powerful voice invaded the area as she sang her lines. Her body was expressing pain sorrow.

 I don't know I don't know. Naega wae ireoneunji.

I could feel the loneliness in her voice.

I don't know.

CL's voice was an octave higher before falling.

 Nega jalmotan ge anya. Naega isanghan geoya. Imi orae jeonbuteo nan junbi haenna bwa ibyeoreul.

Baby I'm sorry neowa isseodo nan lonely. Saranghagin naega bujokhanga bwa. Ireon motnan nal yongseohae.

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely eh eh.

 

As the came to an end, red lights enlighted the area and everyone focused on the screen when they saw my Chaerin on the screen ith a baseball bat in her hands. I heard Kikwang hisper something to Dujun as she hit the screen who had fallen in small piece not so long after. 

 

" Are you ready for the B-E-S-T."

She walked like dancing queen, whipped her hair in the hair and screamed the fact that she was the best. She stopped walk and looked towards the artist area and she smiled. All this ws for me only me.

" Naega Jeil Jal Naga Je-Je-Jeil Jal naga. Praah!"

She began to dance I AM THE BEST dancing routine flawlessly. 'Cause she was flawless and she was mine. I could see a genuine smile whe she made eye-conctact with ome fans. i was only looking at her during Bom and Minzy-sunbaenim's part and their the chorus came in.

" Naega Jeil Jal Naga."

Her cute hands met her hair and she waved her hips to create the dougie step. She smiled again as she screamed :

"Naega Jeil Jal Naga J-J-Jeil Jal Naga."

She found her way a few step away from Dara and stayed still. 

"Naega bwado naega jom jugyeo ju jana, alright."

I saw her nice , who was mine, shaking before she bent down and touch all the length of her short legs with a grin. I couldn't see her anymore as she was now at the other side of the stage.

" Look, Eunhyuk hyung must be a fanboy of your girl." Kikwang whispered teasingly in my ear. I found myself lookig at Eunhyuk who was moving his hands up in the air to the beat. I bite my lower lips and focused on the stage. Why on earth is he doing this he doesn't even know her personnaly.

Chaerin put her two hands up, forming the 2NE1 signs and layed her hand on Dara's shoulder then pushed her body to the side. She made this movement I couldn't fine a name, and smiled again at a fan before she took hold of her microphone and sang her part.

 

"Eotteon bigyodo nan geobuhae. Igeon gyeomsonhan yaegi. Gachileul nonhajamyeon nan. Billion dollar baby."
 
She looked again towards the artist area as  all the fans screamed  the Billion Dolllar Baby part. 
After the chorus all the 2NE1 members ran in the cube and dissapeared. During all the dance time I was shaking my feet, waiting for her to come out. 
 
When I saw her, I took all my strange to not grin lke a fool. I heard Kikwang chuckled but " right now I don't give a beep." like she said in Can't Nobody. Her arms hit the air as her voice echos in the room.
 
 No no no no na na na na. She looked away for a bit and smirked.
 
Damn, she really was flawless.
 
This scene keeps on playing in my head during all the rest of the perfomance.
 
 
 
Chaerin's point of view.
 
Mama's private party.
 
I smiled as received Minzy's message. Poor maknae. She couldn't come because of her age and she was locked in her hotel room with one of our manager. 
 
To MINGKKI.
 
I wish I could be in my bed instead of here.
I'm too shy to approach people.
I wish you could be there
Dara-unnie and Bom-unnie
are searching for their future
husband while i'm all alone.
Let's be strong Mingkki-ah. 
Rest a bit tomorow we're
heading back to Korea
and we have Gayo Daejun to prepare. 
 
from Ddokchae.
 
 
I laughed to myself imagining her situation. She replied almost immendiately. 
 
To Ddokchae.
 
Neh.
 
From Mingkki.
 
 
" What's so funny?" I heard someone saying. I lifted my head up. I smirked when I recgonized him. Yong Junhyung.
 
" Missed me, huh?" he teased me as I got up heading towards a calm place. He understood and followed me to a dark corner. I pushed him agaisnt the wall and pressed my lips against his. I restained myself from laughing when he hug my waist pushing my body against his neededly. He bite my lower lip and let his fat toungue caress mine. 
 
" Missed me, huh?" I whispered in his ear as he setted me free. He just smirked and captured my lips again. This was like heaven to me.
 
 
 
Oh My Gwaad! I wish you enjoyed it. Even if it was ing lame. Umm... I decided to make a chaejun one-shot cause I did read some chaejun stories and I came to like this pairing. And I thought that it was a shame that their was only a few of this one. So I came up with this idea while  watching a fancam of Where Is the Love and I saw the moment when Dujun or was it Dongwoon? and Yoseob holding Junnie's arms when CL came in. It was so funny. I'll be glad to make a sequel if you guys asked for it. :)
 
BJsLove.