First Kiss

Coming Of Age Day-First Kiss

 

Today is 'Coming of Age Day' in Korea, all persons who already 21 years old in Korea, right to celebrate this special day. It was the custom for those who celebrate 'Coming of Age Day' get a perfume, flowers, or even a kiss from someone that they love. 

So does Infinite's L. This year he was turn 21 years old, and he is hoping to be able to get his first kiss. He has never had a relationship before, but desire to get his first kiss is very strong.

Myungsoo POV

Aaah~ finally! This day come too! I really am waiting for this day to come. For me to finally become an adult! What should I do now? Hyungs are practicing. I can’t get my present soon. Aaaah~ I really want to try my first kiss. But how? I have no girlfriend yet. Who will give me my first then? Jieun? Naaah~ she won’t give me that kind of wish. But I reaaaaaaaaalllyy want to try it. At list 5 seconds, no scratch that, 1 minute!

By the way. What she is doing now? It’s been an aged since I last met her. I missed her! I text her to ask what she is doing. And I will ask her to have some walk with me. It’ll be wonderful day for me! Yeah! Ask her to accompany me to go to Myeongdong. Since I am alone today and there are no fans because they are in school now!

To: My Jieun

Jieunie!! Let’s go to Myeongdong today! Let’s shopping! I have day off today! Meet me at Lamp café in one hour. Kay? ;)

-Myungie-

I send the text and she said okay. Yes! Today will be fun!

Narrator POV

Myungsoo know a beautiful girl named Oh Jieun. She is a friend of Myungsoo. She always besides Myungsoo when he in good or bad. She never wants hurt him, because he is so special in her eyes. She always does everything for Myungsoo.  

Flashback

She met myungsoo when she was 10. That day she was crying in the middle of a park because she lost her new kitten. Myungsoo who just came back from school saw her and decided to ask what’s wrong. She told myungsoo what happended and Myungsoo willing to help her to found her kitten.

“Don’t cry okay? I will help you to find your kitten.”, he said

“Oppa.. p-please help me.. I-I can’t lose him. I j-just got her today for my b-birthday..”, she cried.

“Don’t worry! We will found him soon.” Myungsoo patted her head and she smiled. Then they heard a little meow from far. There it was! Her cat was stuck in a tree not far from them. They ran to the tree.

“Oppa~ ottokhae?? She is in up there. I can’t reach her” she started to cry again.

“Ssshhh~ I will get her. Don’t worry little princesses.” He smiled. She sobbed quietly.

“Oppa, be careful~”

“I will”, I assured her. Myungsoo climbed the tree carefully and take the kitten with him and go down. He gave her the kitten.

“Gomawo oppa~ how can I return the favor? “, she asked

“Mmm… Don’t cry again okay? You can tell me if you have any problems. My name is Myungsoo by the way”, he reached out his hand.

“I’m Jieun, Oh jieun. Gomawo Myungsoo oppa”, She smiled and took his hand.

Started from that day, they become a really good friend. The will share each other secret and problem. Only Jieun can make Myungsoo smile and feel so happy. And when Myungsoo told her that he would become a singer, she can only congratulate him. In fact she did not want to let myungsoo become a singer because she knows that her time with myungsoo will be reduced and he had to share him with myungsoo-fans. But because she knew that's the way that myungsoo want. Then she could only support him.

-End of Flasback-

Jieun POV

I reached lamp café on time. I bought a bouquet of white rose from him, because today he celebrates his aged day. I made my way into the café and searched Myungsoo oppa. I really miss him! It’s been a while since I met him last time, before Second Invasion I think.

Ah! That’s him! He was in black, as always -.- I don’t know why he loves black so much. He looks so handsome as usual.

 

“Annyeong oppa!!”

“Oh! Annyeong Jieun-ah! I miss you so much!” he hugged me.

“I miss you too oppa! How can you have a day off today? – oh yeah, this for you” I hugged back and give him the bouquet.

“Thank you Jieun-ah--- it’s because I have this day! And my boss being nice and give day off today”, he explained.

“So!--” I clapped my hands “—what are we going to do now? Since you have this day. I will let you decide now.”

We walking around the Myeongdong , try this and that, eat, take photos and many more. I’m really happy because I can be with oppa again. We really enjoy our time, because it’s really precious plus there are no fans out there! What a day!

Now it’s already dark. We decided to walk around Han River. We call back our memories in the old days. We walked hand in hand. I feel his warm hand in my hand.

“Jieun-ah~ do you know what I really want to do for this special day?” he asked me. I titled my head for a while and shook it. He took a deep breath and released it.

“Today, I…… I really want to get my first kiss. But I don’t know from who I can get it. I really want to try it. Even it’s for seconds.”

I felt his grip tightened. I looked at him. For me, I want to give my first kiss to my special one. Oppa is special to me, but I don’t know if he does the same. I think hard. Should I give my first kiss to him? What if he doesn’t want it from me?

“What with that long face Jieun-ah? Are you thinking of something?”, he noticed the sudden changed of my face. I didn’t reply him. I’m confused now. The suddenly I stopped.

“Oppa, WHAT IF I want to give you your first kiss”, I said. I saw his eyes widen.

“R-really? I mean. I don’t ask you to give a kiss to me. But, if you asked me if I want it from you or not, then it’s yes”

Without second thought I crashed my lips to his. He shocked a while but he kissed me back. I ran my fingers to his hair. And he held my waist. I felt my heartbeat faster and blood rush to my cheeks as he deepened the kiss. We didn’t give a damn with the other people. We just kissed. After a while we stop to breath. With my face just an inch apart from him, I feel his breath. And the kiss was just great! I like it when his soft lips caressed mine. He looked into my eyes and smiled softly.

“I Love you Jieun-ah”, he confessed.

“I love you too oppa”, I smiled and pecked his lips.

 

Today 21 May 2012, I’m officially Myungsoo’s and he is mine. He took my first kiss, so did I

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So this is my another oneshoot special for KIM MYUNGSOO who just turn to be an adult. how is it?

it's not good enough right? 

my grammar just...T.T really bad. But i tried my best ^^

Enjoy!

 

★★★★Myungsoo for you guys! 

Charismatic Myungsoo O.o

 

Cute Myungsoo

He plays guitar for you!

 

Myungsoo for you guys! 

-katekatekit-