Repeat Performance

In the Bedroom
Please log in to read the full chapter

You wake up and see that he's still sleeping. You scoot in closer to him as you observe the details of his face while you wait for him to awaken, fixing your eyes on his perfect lashes, trailing down to his immaculate nose, finally reaching his full, soft lips. You're tempted to give him a kiss, but you decide not to as you don't want to wake him up. Between the sheets, your hand searches for his. Once you find it, you grab it and bring it to your lips, which ends up waking him anyway.

"Mmm," he moans, squeezing your hand back. He peeks through his eyelids and gives you a smile. "Good morning," he says with grogginess in his voice. You follow his lead and shoot him an equally cheery smile. His tired voice always melted your heart.

"Morning, Yonghwa," you whisper.

"How long have you been awake?" he asks as he rubs his eyes.

"Just a few minutes. I didn't want to wake you."

"It's okay, you could have."

He thinks you're just being considerate but in reality, you had slightly selfish reasons.  Although you really did want to let him rest, the main reason why you didn't wake him was because he looked so beautiful and angelic. He was always such a vision when he slept.

"What do you wanna do?" you ask.

"Anything that involves staying in this bed."

"Lazy," you chuckle as you playfully slap his shoulder.

"Why, what did you want to do?"

Truth be told, you have the same idea in mind- a

Please log in to read the full chapter