Confessions...

Confessions...

Italics – his/her mind is saying

POV – Point of View

---------- – New Scene

***** – end of one’s POV

--* – Some Note

───────── – more like Author’s POV

 

One night at Seoul, Korea, A big event will be held with lots of idol. This event is called Idol Star Athletics Championships (ISAC). Confirmed idol stars for the competition include 2PM, 2AM, TRAX, T-ara, miss A, Brown Eyed Girls, B2ST, SHINee, Son Ho Young, SECRET, SISTAR, IU, After School, Lee Hyun (of 8eight), f(x), NS Yoonji, and MBLAQ.

All idols that have been invited have gathered in one place where the event will be held. Along with their fans, the place is really crowded and very noisy because of many people talking to each other and also because of the undying supports and fan chants of the fans. In this event, all the idols have been grouped and of course their group mate in this event is also their co-member but the only thing is that their group has been combined with other group.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

“ANNYEONGHASEYO” the MC blurted out. “Looks like you all love our idols, huh?”

“NEH” the fans answered back.

“WOHOO….yeah…that’s the spirit. Okay now, we will start our game.”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” The fans had gone crazy.

----------

The game has already been started a while ago until………      

“Thunder, Yoseob, Taemin, and Woo young. It’s your turn now” the MC announced.

Then the four of them came up front.

“Okay, I’ll explain the game now.” Making the four idols look at the MC straight to the eye. “All you need to do is to…………….aish, don’t you know the answer already??” The MC didn’t finish his explanation so the four of them is really clueless on what they will play for the competition….

“What was it?” the four of them chorused.

“Chincha yah? You really don’t know?” the MC gave the “I don’t believe you” look.

The four idols couldn’t take it any longer since they really want to know what they need to do and they shouted in synchronized “WHAT IS IT?” with a frown in their faces that makes the MC startled….

And finally…………

The MC grinned first before continuing his sentence. “Run until you reach the finish line.”

After hearing what they need to do, the four of them give different faces/looks and words.

“That’s it? EAZY” Wooyoung said then smirk.

“Oh-kay so we just need to run?” Taemin ask knowing the answer already.

“RUN? I’m gonna play relay? Oh-f***” Yoseob didn’t finish the last word he’s gonna say ‘coz he realize that he’s just about to swear which is not a good thing.

“AISHHHHHHHHHH” Thunder just said this one word in a really annoyed tone.

“Well, yeah that’s it so, let’s begin this” the MC said then clap once……

The four of them has just position themselves to run.

“The game, starts…….. NOW!!” the MC says and then pull the trigger of the gun he’s holding in his hand.

--*Taemin and Wooyoung didn’t really know what it is since it’s their first time on ISAC.

Well, as for Yoseob and Thunder……...Am………they both………

 

Thunder’s POV

 

~ Before the game ~

“Aish, when will my name be called, huh? I want to play now. I don’t want to be on the last part of the event...I at that part, oh! Not only me but Seungri and Yoseob too hahaha… and I really don’t want to play that thing ever again. AISH, why am I even thinking of that?!!”

 

~Time passed by…….

“Aish, I’m getting bored. Why aren’t they calling me until now?” I lazily said then yawn until I fell asleep in his chair.    

~One more hour passed by after I had fallen asleep…….

“Thunder, it’s your turn” I barely hear Joon so I didn’t pay much attention to it.

 “YAH.....THUNDER, IT’S YOUR TURN NOW” Joon shouted with all his might so I got shocked and open my eyes wide open. He really looked angry.

“Hyung, why are you shouting?” I ask Joon hyung stuttering.

“It’s your turn now” Joon said to me calmly then smile at me.

I guess Joon hyung can’t resist my cuteness that’s why he smile up to his ear…hahahaha

“Oh!! Thanks for waking me up hyung”

While going to the arena or what ever you call that, I felt nervous.

I know that it’s okay to be nervous but why do I feel very nervous right now? Ahhhhhhhhhhh…this is frustrating. Why do I feel that I’m more nervous than ever?!!! Aish, why did you sleep, you stupid head? Now you don’t know what you will play… What if I’m playing the last game? Ottoke? Wait!! Is it the last game already??AHHHHHHH!! Shireo. I don’t want to play relay….. I HATE IT.

And when I arrived at the “Arena”……KABOOM… It really is RELAY…It’s the last game already….

*****

 

Yoseob’s POV

 

“Doojoon hyung, do you know when will my turn be? It’s almost finished.” I said.

“Maybe you’ll be in the last game since the second to the last has started already” he said.

“Is that so?”

“I guess so”

“Komapta, hyung”

After asking Doojoon hyung, I run up to where the “second to the last” game is being held. As I was watching the game, I asked myself, “Can they be a little bit faster than that? I want to play now.” Then as I was following the movements of the players, something caught my eye. “Ommo ommo, my marshmallow is there. I want my marshmallow to see me playing the game. Oh! About the game, what would it be? I wished it’s not relay…..I REALLY REALLY HATE that sport. ARGH just thinking of it is making my blood boil…”

 

~The game have finished and after 10 minutes of break.

 

“Thunder, Yoseob, Taemin and Wooyoung. It’s your turn now” I hear the MC said.

After hearing my name, I run up to the front with my beautiful smile. Then say good lucks to my competitors and, of course, my friend. Well, it’s a friendly game anyway. But at that time, I still don’t know what is the sport that I will participate in…then here goes the MC explaining what we will play and KABOOM…..IT’S RELAY….AAAHHHHHH

*****

 

IU’s POV

 

“It’s almost finished. When will he play? Aish, chincha-yah…”

“Aigoo, my friend is getting impatient. Don’t worry he will play soon” Suzy said to me in a teasing tone.

“I’m not getting impatient!! And also, do you know who I’m talking about, huh?”

“Of course I know!” Suzy blurted out in my face. “It’s Yoseob oppa.”

“Yoseob?!!” I asked though I know why she said that.

“YES!!!”

“Yeah right!! We’re the Aegyo Couple, aren’t we?”

“Let’s just watch the game, okay? Kaja…” Suzy said then grab my hand and release it once we’re already on the front where we can actually see the other players up front, playing.

The game that Suzy and I are watching is finished already so we have at least 10 minutes break before the next game to start. Though we could have gone to somewhere or what, we just decided to stay in our place so that we don’t need to fight over our place with other idols since it’s the last game already and all other idols really want to watch the last game…..wait?!! Did I just say the last game? Ahhhhhhh….ottoke?? It’s already the last game and he still hasn’t been called to play?? Is it really going to be that game??

The break is already finished so the last game will start as soon as the last players have been called. And here it is……

“Thunder, Yosoeb, Taemin and Wooyoung. It’s your turn now” I heard the MC announced. Then the MC explained what the game would be though almost all the people there already knew what the game would be.

----------

“What the heck? Relay? He at that. And he HATES it!!” I said at loud but only Suzy was able to hear it.

“Don’t you know that relay is always the last game in this show?” Suzy asked me after hearing what I just said.

“I knew it all along but I really wish that it wasn’t relay or maybe HE wasn’t choose to be a player in that game” I said with a sigh.

“Oh!!! It’s okay IU, I know Yoseob will be able to conquer this game because you’re here watching him.” Suzy comforted me but more like teasing me.

“Yeah, right” I said but in a very low voice so Suzy wasn’t able to hear it. Then……..something hit my mind.

 

~FLASHBACK~

“Jieun, let’s eat. My noona made us some lunch.” He said.

“Unnie?” I asked.

“Yeah, it’s your favorite again though” he said and made an expression like he was almost vomiting.

But I didn’t mind him and I just started eating the food he brought. I glanced at him but he looks dumbfounded and I didn’t care. I just eat and eat my favorite food. Well, it’s more delicious ‘coz his noona was the one who made it hahaha….

After eating, we decided to watch ISAC, where Idols have gathered to play different sports. He and I are even betting on who will win and who will lose until the last game came. He immediately turn off the T.V. without finishing the show. Well, it’s not really a big deal, turning off the T.V. suddenly, but what makes think of the reason why he turned it off is the look on his face. He….he looks so angry that he is almost about to explode.

I asked him about it but he didn’t say anything. Though he didn’t say anything when I ask him, I know that he will eventually say it. Well, I’m his best friend after all. Then that time came. He said to me that he’s not good in that sport. He said that he at it. He said that he will never be able to win that sport ever again.

“Argh, what do I care if you and will not be able to win?”

But then, I saw in his eyes that it wasn’t all, that’s not really it, he still has something inside him……then he continued……

“I hate it, I hate that sport, I will never play that sport again.” He burst out that he almost cursed that sport.

I was shocked, of course. Who wouldn’t be?!! He just burst out like that. And I didn’t expect it because he was not like that. I never thought that he could hate something very much. Even though he doesn’t like something or someone, he never hated them and to think that he almost cursed it? It’s so very new!!!

When I came back to my senses from what just happened, I asked him the reason why and he told me EVERYTHING.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

*****