2장

Back From Beginning

Yaerin's POV

I was eating breakfast with Junsu oppa and Myungsoo when Myungsoo suddenly spoke, "Hey do you want to go out for ice cream with me later?" He smiled as he anticipated my answer.

"I'm sorry, I can't. Woohyun's bringing me to Lotte World today."

His face fell as he forced a smile. Typical Myungsoo.
"Oh it's alright."

I pouted as I stood up and gave him a side hug as he was sitting down, "Mianhe. How about tomorrow instead?"

He looked up at me as a light tint of pink crawled upon his cheeks, "Uh sure, sounds great."
"Awesome! We-"

Before I can even continue, my phone rang. I let go of Myungsoo as I picked up the call, "Ah Woohyun! You're outside? Alrighty, I'll be right out!"

"See you tonight!" I ran to the door and put on my flats. 
"Wait a minute."

I stopped and turned around as Junsu oppa had his arm crossed, "Who's Woohyun?"
Shoot. I haven't told him about Woohyun.

"..Uhh..A friend! He's taking me to Lotte World, that's it. No need to worry! I'll be back early! Promise!" I said as I ran to oppa and gave him a hug. 

"Alright. Tell me about this Woohyun guy later.. Be back before 10pm!"

"Ne~~ Bye Oppa! Bye Myungsoo~!"

I ran out the door and found Woohyun leaning outside on the wall. He smiled as he pushed himself off the wall, "You look...cute." He said as he shyly rubbed the back of his head. I blushed and looked down, "Thanks."

"Hey, I figured we should take the public bus today, since we always use my car, and it would be more fun!" He said cheerfully as he held out his arm, "Let's go?"

I chuckled as I held onto his arm, "Kaja!"

 

Woohyun and I got on the bus and fought over who sits beside the window, "Ara. You can sit, but you owe me."
I chuckled and sat first, "Arasseo~"

The bus got more and more crowded as we got closer to Lotte World. Woohyun and I were talking when a beautiful older girl sat beside Woohyun. 
"Ah it's so hot today~" She breathed as she turned to Woohyun, "Right?"
Woohyun turned to her, "Uh, sure."
He was about to turn back to me when the girl kept talking to him. He replied back of course, being the nice Woohyun he is.
I sighed as I looked out the window, jealousy eating me up inside.
I was just listening to their conversation when the girl suddenly asked, "So do you wanna go out with me some time?"
My ears perked up a bit as I was waiting for Woohyun's reply.

Woohyun went out with other girls before I met him, but he suddenly stopped going out with them. I always asked him why, but he always changes the topic, so I gave up asking him.
"Sorry noona, I have a girlfriend..." He said. 

I felt my heart clench as I heard his reply. Since when did he have-
My thoughts were cut off as I felt his arm wrap around my shoulders and pull me closer to him, "..And I would appreciate it if you leave me alone because I don't think she likes seeing s flirting with her boyfriend. Right?" He said as he turned to me. Our faces were inches away from each other, causing my face to heat up in a bright shade of red.

My heart started to beat so fast as I nodded completely agreeing to him without no hesistations. I couldn't think straight.

The girl scoffed and stood up, "Whatever. I'm getting off at this stop anyway...By the way, you just lost your chance."

Woohyun smirked, "I never had one thought on going out with any other girl than Yaerin, so techinically, there was no 'chance' of you going out with me."

 

Woohyun's POV

The noona got off the bus and I sighed in relief, "Whew. I thought she'd never leave."
I turned to Yaerin who was red as a tomato as I had my arms around her shoulders. I chuckled, "You're so red."
She snapped back into reality as she pulled away from my arms, "I'm not!" She covered her face with her hands as she looked back out the window. 
I smiled, I'll take my chances.
I suddenly pulled her back into my arms as she was tucked underneath my arms. She slowly uncovered her 'still' red face, "Uh..Woohy-yun.."
I leaned my head onto hers, "Let's stay like this until we get to Lotte World.."

Her tensed body soon relaxed as she comfortably leaned on my chest. My heart raced 2x than normal as I felt my chest tighten up. I hope she doesn't hear my heart racing...

I looked at her as I saw her eyes closed. I smiled as I looked at her, "If only you knew how I really feel." I whispered. I looked out the window, my eyes slowly coming to a close.

 

"Woohyun!!!" I heard a voice ringing through my ears, "IREONAAAA!"
"5 more minutes" I mumbled as I turned my head away.
"We're not in Seoul anymore!!"

I suddenly opened my eyes wide, "WHAT!?"
I saw Yaerin panicking, "We slept on the bus, and we forgot to get off our stop, and now we're in some countryside!"
Her eyes started to water, *Oh no. Yaerin panicking. Not good.*
In the 4 years that I had known her, I've known a lot about Yaerin, including Myungsoo. The guy she introduced me to earlier this week.
...I also learned that when she panics, she will burst out crying. I hate seeing that girl cry.

"Hey hey calm down, I'll go talk to the bus driver to see where we are." I said as I squeezed her hands in reassurance. 
I looked around the bus and there was no one else except for us and the bus driver.
I stood up from my seat but I felt Yaerin's hand still holding onto mine, her eyes were filled with tears now, "I'm scared, what if we're lost?!"
I chuckled at her cute crying face as I sat back down and wiped her tears away, "Ya babo. Don't worry. I'll ask the driver if he can drive us back to Seoul."

I talked to the driver, and he said that we'll still go back to Seoul after a few stops. I looked at the time, 9:30 PM. 
Crap. I'm supposed to take Yaerin back before 10 pm.

Unfortunately, we won't be back to Seoul til 1 am. Her brother is gonna kill me.

I walked to the back of the bus to find Yaerin still crying, but a little more calmer than before.
"Yaerin." I said as I sat beside her. "This bus will go back to Seoul.."
She sighed in relief as tears still fell down from her eyes, "Good.." 
"...but unfortunately, we won't be back till 1 am.."
Her eyes grew wide, "WHAT!? No..No...My brother expects me to be back before 10pm!"
She started to panic once again. I chuckled and pulled her into a hug, which seemed to shut her up from her ramblings and calm down. My hugs always calms her down.

"Hey, I got it much worse you know. I have never met your brother before, since I'm always not ready. But now, I will meet him, I'm gonna bring back a really bad impression because I took his sister until 1 pm. I'm so dead." I chuckled nervously hoping it would bring the tension down.

She chuckled silently, "Yeah, you're dead. But I'm also in big trouble.."

 

Few hours passed by and she and I ended up talking and joking around forgetting that we were in the middle of nowhere outside of Seoul. I looked at the time on my phone, 11:05 PM.
Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and she threw her phone to me, "You pick it up."
"Why?" I asked her as I looked at the caller ID, 준수오빠.

I threw her phone back at her as I already clicked the answer button. I mouthed to her "빨리" as she hesitated.

"YA! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S ALREADY 2 HOURS AFTER YOUR CURFEW!" I heard a voice echo through her phone.

"Oppa! Woohyun and I ended up outside of Seoul.." Yaerin carefully said.

"MWO!?!? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU OUTSIDE SEOUL!? I THOUGHT YOU'LL ONLY BE GOING TO LOTTE WORLD! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW. OH YOU'RE SO GROUNDED"

"Sorry oppa! Woohyun and I both fell asleep on the bus and yeah.. The bus is on it's way back. You can yell at me at home, Woohyun can hear you right now.." She said.

"LET ME TALK TO THAT WOOHYUN GUY."

I gulped nervously as Yaerin handed me her phone, "H-Hello?"

"Listen here Woohyun. I know it's not both of your fault that you ended up outside Seoul, and I already let out my anger on my sister. So, pay attention. Take care of her. Bring her home safe and sound, no injuries, no scratches whatsoever. If you bring her here damaged even with just a little scratch on her tiny face, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT. Understood?"

I gulped as I answered, "Ne, hyung. Don't worry, I won't ever leave your sister. I'll bring her home safe."

I heard him sigh in relief, "Good. I'll see you both later. Take care of my sister."

With that he hung up. I sighed in relief, "Whew. Your oppa was scary."
She pouted at me, "What the hell. He didn't even yell at you."

I chuckled, "Yeah, but I think I will get it worse later when I take you home."
 

It was already 1am and we were already in Seoul. On the way back, we took a bunch of selcas together seeing how today was our most memorable 'date' together. Although I don't think she considers this a date.

We got off our stop and headed back to her house. The neighborhood was quiet, too quiet that it sent shivers down Yaerin's spine. I chuckled as her hands were clinging onto mine. "Baek Yaerin, you're a coward." I teased.
She kicked my shins, "Shut up."

"Ow. Geez woman. Why the heck would you kick your boyfriend?!"

"What?" She said as her eyes widened.

I chuckled nervously, "Uh, your friend, who's a boy."

She laughed, "Ah sure."

 

We reached her house as we both stood on the doorstep, "Ready?" 

 

No one's POV // Side note // Backstory

Yaerin's Phone after Junsu called, 8 messages from 김명수, 2 missed calls from 김명수.

1. Where are you!?
2. Are you okay? Should I pick you up?
3. Where the hell are you? Your brother's really worried.
4. Okay fine I'm worried too.
5. Are you still with Woohyun?
6. Why aren't you back yet!??!
7. I tried calling you earlier but you didn't pick up!
8. I'm going to look for you.

Myungsoo left the house to look for Yaerin around 12 am.


Just to show the 'relationship' that has developed between Woohyun and Yaerin while Myungsoo was gone~!!
I added a mini side note at the end for a little anticipation. Yaerin x Myungsoo action next chapter!
Please comment and subs
cribe! ^^