1장

Back From Beginning

Myungsoo's POV

"Mum. I'm in Seoul now...Yeah..Yeah mum. Yeah~ Alright. Bye mum." I hung up my phone as I waited for Junsu hyung to pick me up. It's been 2 years since I've been back in Seoul. It's not that long, but to me, it seemed like forever.

"Myungsoo-ah!" 

I turned around and saw Junsu hyung, my best friend's (who's also my ex-girlfriend) brother.
"Ah hyung!" I waved at him as we walked towards each other. 

"How was the flight? Are you tired?" He asked as he took my luggage from me and put in the trunk of the car.
"Yeah...Ah hyung, how's Rin?" I brought up the topic since it's been a while since we talked to each other. We got in the car and fastened our belts.

He smiled at me, "She's been happy these days. I don't know why. Maybe she's excited that you're coming back."
I quietly mumbled, "Happy? I don't think she's been over what I did to her years ago.."
"Ah. Yeah.. I remembered seeing her crying in front of our doorstep after your 'date'.." Junsu hyung glared at me but then chuckled. "I heard you ditched the wedding, by the way. Blowing off the Aoyama Company, wow. Takes a lot of guts."

I laughed, "Yeah. But umma and appa had already made a deal, so it's not a problem anymore."

There was silence as he focused on the road.

"By any chance, do you still love my sister?" 
I was taken aback by his sudden question, but I still nodded. "My feelings for her never changed."
Hyung only let out a 'hmm', but then spoke once again, "If she gives you a chance, don't ever break her heart again.. I hated seeing her cry every night. Geez. But I'm glad she's been okay."

I looked at him, "I'm sorry hyung. And I promise I won't ever hurt her...But hyung, do you actually know why she's been happy? How did she know I'm coming back?"

He thought for a while, "Now that I think about it, no one told her you were coming since you wanted it to be a surprise. But, she's been talking about this friend of hers for a while now."

I just nodded, "A girl right?" I asked as I tried to reassure myself.

He shrugged, "I don't know. Probably."

 

When we arrived at home, the lights were all off. 
"I wonder where that girl headed off to now." Junsu hyung shook his head in disappointment as he helped me carry my luggage to the house.
Junsu hyung led me to their parents' old bedroom, "I'll be downstairs waiting for Yaerin, make yourself at home..like old times." He gave me a warm smile as he left the room.
I started unpacking as thoughts began to roam around my head. I wonder what Yaerin looks like now. It's been years since we've seen each other.

 

Yaerin's POV

"Don't forget tomorrow!" He said as he winked at me.
I chuckled and lightly smacked his arm, "Ew."

I took out my keys and unlocked the door, "I had fun today! Thanks for taking me home again!" 
He smiled and hugged me, "Bye~"
I lightly blushed and waved at him, "Yeah! Bye~"

I walked in the house with a smile on my face when I came across a very furious looking Junsu oppa. I gulped and waved at him, "Hi oppa~"

"Where have you been?" He raised his eyebrows as he crossed his arms.
"I went out with a friend!" 

He nodded in understanding, "You always go out with that friend of yours. She's the same age as you?"
I bit my lip as I rubbed the back of my neck, "Actually-"

"Hyung, do you-"

I froze in my spot as I looked at the person at the end of the hall. He's back.
"Yaerin..."

A smile broke out of my face as I threw my arms around him, "Ahhh! You're back!!"
He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my back, "Yeah, missed me?"
I pouted, "Hm, sure."

"Anyways, Yaerin, what did you want to tell me?" Junsu oppa asked as he headed to the kitchen.
"Uhh. Nothing. What's for dinner?!"

 

I spent the whole night talking to Myungsoo, catching up on each other's lives. I found out that he didn't get married, and that he moved back to continue his studies. Much to my surprise, it wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be, since the last time we saw each other, was when he and I broke up. We never brought up our past relationship though, since before he left, we promised we would not bring up the break up when he comes back. 

"So, we're you lonely in school without your best friend around?" He asked as he lied down on the bed.
"Not really. Someone was with me. That person helped me through the hardships, so we're pretty close now." I smiled as I thought about Woohyun.
Myungsoo suddenly got up as he moved closer to me, "Introduce me to her! I want to thank her for taking care of you."
I chuckled, "Actually, that person is a-"

"YAERIN-AH! Go back to your room! I can't have you staying in a guy's room alone. Ppalli!" Junsu oppa's voice echoed through the house. 
We both chuckled, "See you bright and early tomorrow! We're walking to school together again!" I said as I waved good night to him.

 

"Your hair is longer." Myungsoo suddenly said as we were walking to school.
"Why? Is it weird?"
He chuckled, "I like it."

We walked in silence until I heard a very familiar voice, "Yaerin-ah!"
Myungsoo and I both turned around and saw Woohyun catching up to us. 
I smiled, "Good morning Hyun~"
He took a caught his breath as he took my books away like he usually does, causing my cheeks to heat up.
"Oh? Who's he?" He asked as he looked at Myungsoo, who was glaring at him.

"Ah, Woohyun, meet Myungsoo. My best friend. Myungsoo, meet Woohyun." I introduced both guys as they slightly bowed, "Nice to meet you." Myungsoo said emotionlessly. 
Woohyun smiled, "Same here."

We walked in silence once again, as I walked in between Myungsoo and Woohyun. When we reached school, girls were swooning over Woohyun as usual, causing me to flame up in jealousy. They were also swooning over Myungsoo, but I ended up teasing him instead of feeling jealousy. I guess my feelings for him years ago are now..gone.

 


Ah, sorry for the lame first chapter! ㅠㅜ The main story will actually start on the second chapter. This chapter us just to balance out the whole story and just catching you up a bit on the 'current' happenings. :)
Please comment and subscribe! ^^