Final

That Phrase.

 

 

“ Hyung! Mahal kita. “ Kyuhyun said before running to whoever knows where leaving a confused Ryeowook. Being immune to the magnae’s weirdness, he just shrugged it off and continued reading his book.

 

………..

 

Ryeowook is busy talking to Sungmin about their script for KTR when he felt arms around his waist and a head on his right shoulder. He already knew who it is so he didn’t bothered turning around and just leaned his head on the other. Kyuhyun whispered “ Mahal kita “ to his ear before kissing his right cheek making Ryeowook smile.

Sungmin made a fake coughed sound before muttering something like “ You guys need a room “ and “ Magnaes “

Ryeowook blushed. Kyuhyun just smiled.

 

 

…………

 

Ryeowook is watching a Korean drama when Kyuhyun nudged his side. Hitting the pause button on his ipad, he raised his eyebrows.

“ Mahal kita. “ Kyuhyun said before laying his head on Ryeowook’s lap.

That phrase again. It seems that Kyuhyun keeps on saying that. Confused, he asked Kyuhyun what was the meaning of that. Kyuhyun just smiled cutely before closing his eyes, ignoring Ryeowook’s whiny voice.

 

 

…………

 

“ Hyung, do you know what ‘Mahal kita’ means? “ Ryeowook asked his Leeteuk hyung who was reading a magazine on the couch.

“ Sounds familiar but I’m not sure. Why don’t you google it? “

 

…………

 

And so, Ryeowook locked his room before opening his laptop. He searched for the word. After some typing and clicking, he finally knows it.

Mahal kita is a Filipino phrase for Saranghae.

Ryeowook blushed and smiled. Kyuhyun is such a sweet guy.

 

…………

 

Ryeowook was preparing some soup when Kyuhyun approached him. He looked to where the magnae is standing. Kyuhyun is smiling big and said ‘ Mahal kita Ryeowook! ‘

Ryeowook turned off the stove and removed his apron. He hugged Kyuhyun and whispered something in which it made the other smile and hugged him back.

 

Mahal din kita Kyuhyun.. :)