Chapter 2

Too Late

Minho drives his car in rush along Seoul road. He was very tired after have a schedule in a radio station and he want to go home badly. Yep, tonight he decides not to go back to dorm and going to ‘his home’ instead. Minho glances at his digital watch, it was 8 pm. A smile form in his lip when he thinks about the person who waiting him at home. Minho already tells that he will coming home and he very excited. It’s been a while since he come back home. A week or two weeks, maybe. And he miss her so much, that he go home as fast as he could.

Minho parked his car at the garage and run toward the house. He frowns when he see the house is dark. No light was on. Is his lover not at home? But, he told her already that this night he will come home. Or is it a part of her surprise?

“Where is she?” Minho thought.

Minho turn on the light and surprised to see the house was empty. Checking the rooms one by one, just to found Hyerin was nowhere to seen. No food in the table and the kitchen was also empty. Minho tries to call Hyerin, but she don’t pick up her phone. Minho started to panic, all negative thinks run in his mind. Did she runaway again? He runs toward their bedroom upstairs.

 He opened the closet and sigh in relieves when he saw her clothes are still hanging in there. Minho tries to call her once again, but still no answer. Fortunately, this time he hears her ringtone outside in the balcony. Minho goes towards the sound and found her phone was on the table. His gaze then meet a siluet in the poolside. A smile forms in his lip. He already found her. Don’t want to waste much time, he run downstairs and make his way to the pool.

Minho already tip toed behind her, but she is not aware at all. That’s make Minho a little dejected, but his missing feeling losing the dejected one. He put her arms around her neck and hugging her form behind.

“ You almost scared me to death, baby” Minho said while he leaned his head in her shoulders.

“ Minho? You are home?” she surprised with him here.

“ Yes, cos I miss you so much, baby. I already sent you a message, but you don’t have your phone with you” Minho pouted.

“ Mianhe. But why I am scaring you? Am I looks like a ghost in the pool side? Haha” Hyerin try to laughed.

“ If there are ghost as beautiful as you, I will not reject.” Minho said “ But, I almost scared to death coz I think you left me. You know that I’m really afraid to lose you, baby. Once experience is enough.” He said while recall the memories again. It was still beginning of their relationship, they had a big fight and she choose to left when he is not home. Remembering how freak he is when he found the house empty that time, make he shiver again. She love her to much to let her go.

“ Then, marry me. That way you don’t need to worry about me leaving you again.” Hyerin smile. She felt relieve because she already say that words, she already ask Minho to marry her. Now all she need just wait to see Minho’s reaction.

“ Haha.. Very funny, baby. You know I can’t get married right now. For the God sake, I’m still 21. And then, I already have you by my side just like this, it’s enough for me. We don’t need to hurry, do we? I’m still comfortable with condition like this, don’t you think so?”

Hyerin nodded her head, try to cover up her hurt feeling with a smile. ‘That’s it. Now I know what will Minho’s answer be’ Hyerin thought.

===============================================================

So here it is, the update. I will update my other story later at night.

As usual, comment and subscribed are welcomed