Lullaby

Lullaby

 

Eunhyuk peeked into Kyuhyun’s room. He sighed when he saw Kyuhyun was already lying on his bed, most probably sleeping. He walked closer and stopped right beside Kyuhyun’s bed.

“Kyuhyun...,” Eunhyuk called softly, afraid that he would wake Sungmin who was sleeping in the same room.

Kyuhyun didn’t move an inch.

“Kyuhyun...,” Eunhyuk called, this time added with some poke on Kyuhyun’s arm.

Kyuhyun groaned in annoyance, finally felt irritated.

“Kyuh-,” Eunhyuk didn’t manage to continue his word when Kyuhyun turned to him.

“What?!” Kyuhyun asked, surprisingly in a low voice so that wouldn’t wake Sungmin.

“I can’t sleep,” Eunhyuk whined.

“What’s that to do with me?!”

“Help me sleep~”

Kyuhyun hissed.

“Sing a lullaby for me~,” this time Eunhyuk pulled Kyuhyun’s arm. “Pleaseee...”

Kyuhyun gave up and let himself been dragged to Eunhyuk’s room.

Eunhyuk laid first on his bed and left a space for Kyuhyun to laid beside him. Soon, Kyuhyun laid beside him.

“Sing a song,” Eunhyuk asked when Kyuhyun just laid there soundless.

Kyuhyun sighed heavily before he started singing a song for Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk smiled when he heard his favorite voice singing for him. He closed his eyes slowly. Instead of fell asleep, Eunhyuk wanted to hear Kyuhyun’s voice more and more so he stayed awake.

Slowly Kyuhyun’s singing turned to humming. No lyric, just hummed the melody. The melody was getting slower every second, the volume was getting lower every second. And finally Kyuhyun stopped.

Eunhyuk who felt a sudden emptiness in his ear turned to Kyuhyun. “Kyuhyun?” Eunhyuk called seeing Kyuhyun’s eyes closed.

Kyuhyun’s steady breath let Eunhyuk knew that he was sleeping.

“Ish...the one who should fell asleep by his lullaby is me! Why did he sleep by himself?!”

There was nothing Eunhyuk could do beside hearing Kyuhyun’s steady breath. And somehow, he fell asleep hearing it.

---

“Can’t sleep, uh?” Eunhyuk asked when he heard his door opened the next night. Eunhyuk was already laying on his bed and ready to sleep.

“At least you have to pay for yesterday’s lullaby,” Kyuhyun said, walked toward Eunhyuk’s bed.

Eunhyuk turned to face Kyuhyun, “You should help me to sleep but you slept by yourself,” Eunhyuk pouted.

Kyuhyun slipped into the blanket and Eunhyuk moved to give him space to sleep. “But you broke my precious sleep just to sing a lullaby for you.”

“But-“

“Now you have to pay it. Sing a lullaby for me too.”

“What? Uh...”

“Come on, before I fall asleep,” Kyuhyun insisted.

Eunhyuk sighed and started rapping his favorite song.

“Wow wow wow hold on! Who’s going to fall asleep with rap? Are you crazy?”

“But-“

“I said, sing!”

Eunhyuk sang a random song which he had its lyric in his head at that time. But accidentally that was a romantic love song.

Kyuhyun smiled, closed his eyes to enjoy the lullaby. His peacefull way to sleep suddenly been broke by Eunhyuk’s cracked voice.

“Do it properly! Oh my precious ears...,” Kyuhyun hissed.

“It’s late at night but you asked me to sing, yet you know that I’m not a trained singer like you!”

Kyuhyun sighed before placed a smirk on his face, “Just hug me then!”

“Wh-what?”

“I said, hug me!” Kyuhyun turned and pulled Eunhyuk into his embrace.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked nervously when he realized how close were their faces because Kyuhyun hugged him tightly.

“Ssstt...let’s sleep,” Kyuhyun closed his eyes already, didn’t seeing Eunhyuk’s blushed face.

While Kyuhyun was sleeping peacefully with Eunhyuk in his embrace, Eunhyuk had a hard time to control his crazy heartbeat in Kyuhyun’s embrace.

 

-end-

 

Seems like my previous story was a fail, so I'm back to (what I hope turn out to be a) cute fic.

A very short one, hehe... I hope you like it ^^

Leave comment if you don't mind ^^ Thank you~