Yeong Wontorok

FOR ETERNITY

 

Waiting Room :

“You’re ready?” ask a middle age woman in traditional hanbok, beautiful ly and elegantly.

“I’m ready,” said a man in all white suits.

“My baby is grown up man now, I’m so proud of you,” said the mother, caresses his son cheeks, lovingly.

“Mom…”

“Yes, baby?”

“Thank you, Mom, for give me your blessing, even you know that this is still a taboo in our community,” said the bride to be, so touched with his mom open heart and mind.

“Because I love, really love you, I only hope for your happiness, and I know that he’s the one that will make you happy for the rest of your life,” said the mother, genuinely.

“Mom…”

“Don’t cry, even you’re not wearing a heavy make up like other bride, but you still wear it and it will ruined if you cry,” said the mother, caresses the cheek, brushes the tear drop slowly.

“Son, are you ready?” the father showing up and smile gently to his wife and son.

“I’m ready dad.”

“Okay, come on, your groom is waiting for you, don’t make him impatient and barge in here instead,” said the father, playfully to stretch the tenses that happen before.

The mother and his son smile widely and take a deep breath, start walk off from the room. Together.

The Altar :

“Hyung, you’re ready?” ask a younger man with the little box with a couple ring inside, act as a bestman for the groom.

“I’m ready, nervous, but ready. After all, today is the day that I’ve been waiting for a couple years, it’s a dream come true for me,” said the groom, smile warmly.

“I know. We know and we all happy with you, hyung.”

“Thanks, dongsaeng ah.”

The groom is on all black suit, so handsome and brightly. He’s warmly smile reach up his eyes, give a warm feeling too for the other.

Then, the music begins.

The bride walks slowly at the aisle, with his mom and dad, smile beautifully. The guest mesmerized by the bride brightly face, it makes them forget that the bride is him, not her.

“My groom is so handsome, ”said the bride proudly in his mind.

“My bride is so beautiful,” said the groom, warmly in his mind.

Finally the bride approaches his groom, and the father put his hand on his husband to be.

“Groom, please takes good care of our lovely son, ne?” said the father.

“I will, dad,” said the groom, seriously.

The ceremony :

“Do you, Kim Hyun Joong ssi, will take Heo Young Saeng ssi as a wedded husband….”

Hyun Joong didn’t hear the minister said clearly form mesmerized by his bride beautifulness, but he still can manage to answer it at right moment.

“I do.”

The minister ask the same thing to the bride, and Young Saeng anwer it with shyly smile.

“I do.”

“Now, I pronounced you husband and husband, and you may kissed your husband,” said the minster, smiling.

Then, Hyun Joong cupped his wife/husband gently, and kissed the plump lip softly, and Young Saeng kissed him back softly too.

“Finally, you’re mine,” said Hyun Joong.

“For eternity, “ Young Saeng whispered, with teary eyes, tears of happiness.

“For eternity.”

>>><<<

a/n : just want to write this... I missed SS501...