My Aegyo is better

My Aegyo is better >=O (One Shot)

 

In Kimchi High School, (Super creative school name huh?? XD) everything is calm. Pretty gardens, quiet hallways, but deep somewhere in the classrooms there are two students arm wrestling. (Not such a calm school now. lol) Lee Sungmin and Lee Soon Kyu or Sunny, both are having a competition trying to settle things once and for all.
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
 
"You won't win this time loser!" I said as I put my hand in postion.
 
"I'll go easy on you, since you're weak." The loser Sungmin said and grabbed my hand ready to start. "Weak just like your aegyo." 
 
"What did you just say?" I yelled at him. 
 
"Your aegyo is weak, mine is better." He said.
 
"No mine is." I defended meself.
 
"In your dreams." He winked.
 
"Wannabe." I stuck my tongue out.
 
"Hana....." The  student said as I harden my grip on Loser's hand. "Dhul..." Now I'm pumped up to kick his . "Seht." The student counted and I kicked Loser from under the table and slammed his hand down.
 
"I win!"  I shouted in joy.
 
"Yah! That's cheat!" Loser said as he covered his leg with his hand.
 
"There's no rule agianst it." I stuck my tongue out and grabbed my backpack. "No more aegyo from you anymore then huh?" I asked him.
 
"Never." He smiled using a little aegyo.
 
"Yah! We agreed that this would settle it!" I shouted and kicked him agian.
 
"Aigoo! Stop that!" He grabbed my leg pulled it making me fall.
 
"Owwie!" I squeeked and patted my . "You're so mean." I pouted using aegyo.
 
I was patting my and suddenly Loser scooted towards me and his face was super close to mine. We made eye contact and I
blushed.
 
 
Sungmin's POV
 
 
"She blushed! I knew it! :D Does she like me too?" I thought to myself.
 
"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Sunny or Danshin smacked my head.
 
"Aish, Stop being so agressive." I pouted.
 
"Ew gross." Sunny said and started walking away leaving me alone on the floor.
 
I stood up and walked to class. When I got there I saw Sunny talking to a dorky looking guy. Man, where did he get his hair done? So greesy, and those glasses too, Yuck! I saw the guy grab Sunny's hand and kiss it. What the heck?
 
"Sunny ssi, Saranghaeyo. Will you be my girlfriend?" I heard the dork say. I let out a chuckle as he said those words to Sunny. 
 
"Mianhe, but I only see you as a friend." Sunny smiled awkwardly to the dork and walked away. Then the dork grabbed Sunny by the waist and hugged her. Who does he think he is hugging MY Sunny.
 
"Please. I really love you." Said the dork.
 
Okay I can't take this anymore. I walked up to them and pulled the dork by the collar and threw him by the wall. "Yah, you just got rejected. Isn't that enough?" I said to the dork.
 
"Let go of him." Sunny told me.
 
"What? Don't tell me you like this dork." I let out a laugh as she hit my arm.
 
"Yah! Be nice will you?" She said to me.
 
"Please let go of me. I'm sorry." The dork said and started crying.
 
"Dude, I didn't even hit you yet." I laughed and let go.
 
The dork cried and ran out the classroom. Sunny faced me and hugged me. Weird... (Just a random dork :P)
 
"Thank you, who knows what the heck he was gonna do?" She said and broke the hug.
 
"Y-you're welcome." My voice cracked and she laughed. "Didn't you tell me to let him go earlier?" I asked.
 
"It's called acting. Plus I don't like to be mean." She said.
 
"Well you're mean to me." I pouted. 
 
"Well it's because you're you." Sunny said and went to her seat. 
 
"Aish, this kid." I was going to my seat until I saw a  note on the floor. I picked it up and unfolded it and read it. "I love him." 
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
 
"I love him." I heard Sungmin said and I turned around. I saw him holding a note that looked a little bit like mine. I felt my pocket and didn't feel my note. "OMO! He has my note!" I screamed in my head.
 
"Who's is this?" He asked and no one answered. 
 
"Crap, Otokke!" I whispered.
 
I saw Sungmin walking towards me then suddenly the teacher walked in. "Mr. Boom is here!" A student yelled and everyone went to thier seats including Sungmin.
 
"Okay students, or kids." Said Mr. Boom. "We will start class, but first..." Mr.. Boom said and took out a chicken. "Who put this in the staff meeting room?" 
 
No one answerd.
 
"Well I don't know who did this, but LEE SUNGMIN!" Mr. Boom shouted.
 
"What? I didn't do it." Said Sungmin.
 
Of course that's a lie. We all saw how he went in the staff room with a chicken.
 
"Detention." Said Mr. Boom.
 
"Dae." Sungmin didn't argue back and sat quietly for the whole class period.
 
 
~After School~
 
 
I was taking a stroll in the school garden and sat by the huge fountain in the middle. Since that place was calm and no one hardley ever comes, I used it as my thinking place. Right now I'm thinking about Sungmin. Everyday I grow to like him more and more. Why? I have no clue.
 
"Aigoo this is so complicated." I pouted and started writing in my notebook. "I love Lee Sungmin." I wrote then signed my name.
 
"Aish what am I doing?" I ripped out the paper and crumpled it up and threw it in the garbage, but I missed. "Oh well, no one ever comes here anyway." I shrugged and looked at the sky. I smelt the fresh air and felt the wind go through my ear. Everything was so calm until.
 
"Yah! Danshin!" I heard someone yell.
 
I looked to see who it was and it was Sungmin. "What do you want?" I asked annoyingly.
 
"Hide me from Mr. Boom." He said. "He's chasing me with the chicken and telling me to cook it for him. That's Ryewook's job." He said.
 
"Too bad, he's on a date with Sooyoung." I smiled.
 
"Whatever, just say I'm not here when Mr. Boom comes by." Sungmin said and jumped into the fountain.
 
"What if I told him you're taking a swim?" I asked jokingly.
 
"Then you owe me big time." He said and layed flat in the fountain.
 
Just then Mr. Boom walked by and saw me. "Yah! Lee Soon Kyu! Where is that trouble maker?" Mr. Boom asked me while holding the chicken. Wow Sungmin wasn't kidding.
 
I looked in the fountain and saw Sungmin mouthing please to me. I looked back at Mr. Boom and said, "Ani, I don't know." then he walked away.
 
After Mr. Boom was out of sight Sungmin crawled out of the water. He was drenched.
 
"Kasahamnida." He said and shook his head making water sprinkle on me. 
 
"Yah I'm wet!" I slapped his arm.
 
"Mianhe." He said and took off his shirt and drained it revealing him topless. I covered my eyes and said, "Yah! Do that later."
 
"Too bad." He said and put his shirt back on.
 
I moved my hand from my face and stared at him shaking his head. "He's cute even when wet." I thought.
 
 
Sungmin's POV
 
 
I noticed Sunny was checking me out as I tried to dry myself. "Does she like me?" I thought.
 
"Yah, you should go change before you get sick." She said to me.
 
"Ani, it's okay. I'm going home in a bit anyway." I said as she hopped down from the fountain.
 
"Well I'm going home then." She said and starts walking. I don;t know why but I didn't her to leave, so I grabbed her hand.
 
"What?" She asked me.
 
"I...." I stumbled. "Shoot. Otokke? Oh I know." I shook my head the water landed on Sunny.
 
"Yah!" Sunny kicked me on the leg and ran off.
 
"Aigoo!" I fell on the ground and rubbed my leg. "Aish Soon Kyu!" I shouted and saw a crumpled up peice of paper on the floor. I picked up the paper and unfolded it and started reading. After reading it I had a huge smile on my face and ran after Sunny.
 
"Soon Kyu! Danshin! Sunny?" I shouted. "Where are you?" 
 
"You jerk." Sunny said and wiped her face.
 
"Mianhe." I walked towards her and she backs up. 
 
"What now?" She asked and I smiled.
 
I ran to her and gave her a big hug. I guess she was shocked? Then I said, " I love you too."
 
"Bwoh?" Sunny pushed me slightly and backed up.
 
I smiled and showed her the note. "You dropped this." I said.
 
"You weren't suppose to see that." She said and tried to grab the paper but I held it high. "Yah give it back!" She demanded.
 
"Did you right this?" I asked and she blushed. "Why am I asking? You wrote your name on here." I said and looked at the note.
 
She took the chance and grabbed the not out of my hands and started running. I ran after her and luckily I caught up to her. I grabbed her by her waist and hugged her tightly.
 
"I love you Sunny." I said and leaned my chin on her shoulder.
 
 
Sunny's POV
 
 
"I love you Sunny." He said the three magic words agian. "I don't know how or when. but I love you Lee Soon Kyu." He said and hugged me tighter.
 
"Yah." I said and turned to him. "Me too." I went on my tippie toes and pecked him on the cheek.
 
"So are we official?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Of course babo." I said and hugged him.
 
 
No one's POV
 
 
Sunny and Sungmin are now a official couple. After confessing, they stood like that for a minute or two just staring at each other. 
 
"I'll send you home." Said Sungmin.
 
"Okay." Sunny said with aegyo and linked arms with Sungmin.
 
"Yah, this doesn't mean you win." Said Sungmin.
 
"Too bad. I'm a girl." Sunny stuck out her tongue and started running.
 
"Aish, chincha." Sungmin chased after Sunny and they ran around the garden, laughing and having fun together.
 
Just then Mr. Boom popped out of nowhere and saw Sungmin.
 
"Lee Sungmin, get your over here and cook  this chicken!" Mr. Boom demanded.
 
"Uh oh. Gotta run." Sungmin pecked Sunny on the cheek and started running with Mr. Boom right on his tail.
 
"I'll call you later!" Sungmin shouted while running.
 
"Why would you call me? I'm not gay!" Mr. Boom shouted and continued chasing Sungmin.
 
 
So now this story comes to an end. Both Sunny and Sungmin are happy. Well not really for Sungmin right now but yea. They  are now a official couple and the aegyo battle still goes on. Eventually it comes to an end and they both live thier happy lives together.
 
The End
 
 
(Thank you for reading my first oneshot of Sunsun couple. ^_^ Please subscribe and comment...if you want a sequel 0.0 And Happy birthday to Sunny ^_^ She is 23 (24) today I <3 Soshi 43V3R!!! =D)