The Acts of an OkCat....so deadly

Acts of an OkCat: A Comedic Quick-Shot For the Young At Heart

*clears throat*

And our story begins....

 

You're at the 2012 Dream Concert, and it truly is your dream. Your favorite bands are there, and you've got seats so close to the stage....It's amazing. One of the greatest nights of your life. But alas, you look to your left and notice the smiling eyes of a cat....an OkCat, to be exact.

   He's tall, and his hair is styled a bit comically, but what catches your eye most are his eyebrows - thick and untamed - and those two big wing-like things growing from the sides of his head called ears. The smiling OkCat doesn't notice you, as he's too busy swaying his head and singing along to the song that's being played...It's 2AM's "I wonder If You Hurt Like Me". Maybe when Taec is singing...You think to yourself as you watch the OkCat, and you can soon tell that he's forgotten the words to the song because now every time he opens his mouth, his lips fail to move in a pattren recognizable as words. 

   But it's alright. Because little do you know, the OkCat has you right where he wants you, gazing upon him and completely unable to look away. 

   As the concert goes on, you find yourself staring and staring and STARING at the OkCat, until finally....

   His gaze meets yours and your heart stops, exploding into a convulsion of excited (yes, excited~) swooning at the fact that HE. NOTICES. YOU....and then he waves.

   

   ASHDKSLSIDEFHEKSLSKJHFHFKSKDF! Your ovaries suddenly feel like they've exploded into the vast cosmos of joy and wonder of the Taeciverse. Your knees are shaky, your breaths are troubled, you want to scream but you're too afraid that the person next to you might punch you in the face for fan girling all up on in their personal space. 

   And as all of this happens, the OkCat simply stares.

   

   Is he amused? Is he thinking that you're crazy? Who knows. But the look in OkCat's eyes calms your ovary-less soul and you find yourself unable to do anything more than just stare right back at him. It's a good stare. Beautiful, at the very least.

   Seeing your retaliation stare, the OkCat makes a 'this is crazy' face at you.

   

   It also blows your mind (as much as you want to blow him).

   But without warning, the OkCat obviously senses your erted thoughts and runs away, continuing his game of "hide and tease".

   

   And when he's finally gone, you're left in a spasm of all spasms. Your mind cannot think clearly. You start foaming at the mouth and maybe even start twitching a little until you kick the girl BEHIND you somehow.

   And while everyone just stands there, staring at you and wondering "what the hell her problem be?"

   The OkCat shrugs like "I dun nahhhh~"

   

   Though you both know full well what your problem be. He has killed your mind and assassinated your womanhood, and you might even be pregnant now, oh well...You'll just name the baby Taec Jr. NOTHING will EVER be the SAME.

 

The end~

 

Author's Note: Comments are loved and appreciated as always and dont forget to subscribe because you never know when I might add on to this~