1

Lonely, Not.

 

"Aish, there's nothing to do!" I laid my head onto the green grass filled with sunflowers. I let the sun shined onto my brown, silky hair along with my big, green, fur-hooded coat.I reached my hand out and started drawing invisible drawings onto the air. "Krystal!  Luna unnie! Amber unnie! Victoria unnie! Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie! Heechul oppa! Save me from this loneliness." I shouted. All of my oppas and unnies have their schedules while I, do not have any. Why? After awhile of pure silence only the sounds of cars, birds, crickets, and such. I heard someone's footsteps coming but I'm pretty sure it's the gardener of this huge sunflower field. I wonder how she waters this whole field. "Good morning, Bipong unnie." I didn't hear anything else from her but usually I will get like a 'Hey Ssul!' or 'Oh! I thought you had a schedule to attend!', but no; nothing. "Bipong? Wrong person." I heard a manly voice, a familiar voice to be exact. "Hm?" I said not bothering to get up to see. The shadow of the manly voice came closer to me and then the shadow turned into a figure that was infront of me, smiling, or should I say grinning. "Hi Sulliver!" He said cheerfully and laid beside me. "Oh! Hi Taemin oppa." I put my arm on his chest, lightly and held onto my hand, interwining them together. We SM Town family will always do that when bowing, but some of our fans would like you know, mistaken some of us as couples. "You don't have a schedule today?" He asked. "No, all alone but not anymore." I replied and chuckled quietly.

He let out a small sigh. "I've missed you." He held my hand tighter. I laughed at Taemin. "I missed you too!" I said jokingly. Taemin turned his head towards me and so did I. He looked at me with a straight face. "No, I'm serious. I actually missed you, Ssul. We haven't seen each other since the last video we shot for our Shinee's Concert in Fukuoka." I looked into his eyes. "That was actually a month ago." I stated and turned my head back up to the sky." I laughed. "Exactly." Taemin said and made my head turned to him. He leaned closer to my face and placed his lips on mine. My eyes was wide opened but closed after a few seconds. 

Taemin broke the kiss and looked at me in the eyes. "Be my girlfriend, Sulli-ah." He said without hesitation. I looked at him. "But, what if we get anti-fan-" He kissed my lips again and pulled back. "I don't care, we could just pretend that we're not dating. I held in this feeling for a long time since we've been trainees and I know you have too. Be my girlfriend, Ssul." He said again. I blushed. He was right, I held in the feeling we had for each other for a long time now. I've been glancing at him and so did he. I sighed and then smiled at him. "And you, will be my boyfriend." I kissed him on the cheeks and we smiled to each other. I turned my head back to the view of the sky, holding hands with Taemin, and enjoyed the quietness. "You saved me from my loneliness, oppa." Taemin laughed and I laughed along. 

"Saranghaeyo, Sulli-ah." 

"Sarangaeyo, Taemin oppa."

_______________________________________________

this was from my drabble from Lonely or Maybe Not? in my Ssul Baby Collection. c: