One is Alone and One is Waiting...

You Need An Answer

Back to Seung Ri on the bench

Seung Ri’s POV

You wonder how long you have sat at this bench. You don’t know anymore and you don’t care. The wind is blowing harder now, but you can’t feel the cold. The pain he causes keeps away the coldness. Nothing can compare to this pain. The wind blows your hood of your head. If anyone could see your face they would get scare. Well you don’t exactly know how you look like, but you could guess. Your eyes are probably red and swollen from all the crying. You could feel that your nose is running. The fans wouldn’t be able to recognize you. Fans would probably recognize him anywhere no matter how he looks. He is so popular. Dang, there you go again, thinking about him again. Drip, drip you could see two small drops on your pants. Thinking they are from your crying, but they aren’t. You look up into the sky. Dark and grey clouds are covering the whole sky leaving no blue spots. Slowly raindrops fall, but the speed increase.

 

He hates rain. The raining is making you thinking of him. You remember why you are at this bench. He is the cause. Why did he do it? How could he? You know that he doesn’t go out with anyone, and he hasn’t since that incident with his ex. Once again tears fill your eyes. You didn’t know that you have many tears. You have been crying each night for a month. Right now you just don’t care anymore. The rain will camouflage your tears. You sob and let the tears running free. Oh, how you wish that you didn’t step out of your room. That he didn’t find those heels and didn’t go towards his room. Then maybe you could feel less hurt than you already are. The sky is turning darker now, but you didn’t move.

 

In Ji Yong’s room

Nobody’s POV

Ji Yong slams the door and walks to his bed lying down and put his pillow over his head. Damn, he knows that they are right. Seung Ri has lost a lot of weight and he looks worse day after day. How many times hasn’t he wanted to hug him? Asking him what’s wrong? Although he already knows that. If only he gave him a proper answer. Why? Why couldn’t he makes up his mind? He really didn’t know, but it hurts him seeing his maknae going through all this. Seung Ri must surely hate him by now. His train of thoughts stops when Taeyang walks in his room.

“Mind if I join you?” he asks already sitting down by his bed without waiting for an answer. “You are confused, aren’t you?” Ji Yong doesn’t answers. He just nods. “You want to talk about it?” Taeyang asks. He is still angry with Ji Yong bringing a girl to their apartment. However, he knows that something is wrong with their leader. The maknae’s behaviour isn’t the only thing that has changed during this one month. Their leader has been going through a similar change too.

 
 

“I’m not sure what I feel anymore. I know I feel something different when I’m with him but I don’t know what?! It is so frustrating,” Ji Yong says desperately. Taeyang looks at Ji Yong, feeling sorry for him. Ji Yong didn’t show his feelings like maknae. He keeps it all inside him. Taeyang knows that this have been hard for their leader since he has other responsibilities too. Being confuse and frustrate didn’t make Ji Yong’s job easier and that is why Taeyang has taken some of his responsibilities. Taeyang pats him on his shoulder and gives him a comforting smile.

“Your mind will get clear when the right time arrives. Don’t take too long though or maknae will be taken,” Taeyang jokes and chuckles. Ji Yong looks at him and laugh. God, how long has it been since he laughs.

“I think I’ll get jealous if he does.” He adds with a smile. Thank you, Taeyang.

 
 

Suddenly Daesung follows by Seung Hyun runs into the room.

“What is it?” Taeyang says looking at his fellow members.

“Seung Ri, isn’t back yet.” Daesung bursts out.

“I’m sure Seung Ri is fine. He is probably on his way home now.” Seung Hyun tries to reassure Daesung.

“Have you tried to call him?” Ji Yong joins the conversation. He is starting to get worry too.

"Dah, I did that long ago. But his phone is here.” Daesung mutters.

“How long has he been gone?” Taeyang asks looking at the watch. It reads 11.00 pm. “I came home at 8.00 pm and he was already gone then. All of them look at Ji Yong. He is in deep thoughts.

“Well, I guess we just have to wait for him to return. You guys better go to bed. You all still have schedule tomorrow. I’ll stay up to wait for him.” With that he walks out of the room and the others follows. Still worry they walk to their own room while Ji Yong stays in the living-room. Walking back and forth, “Maknae…” he mutters.


I'm going on vacation so the update will come when I get home :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this ^^