Don't spray...cologne?!

Liar

A/n: figured out that I can’t just keep people waiting so I decided to post the first chapter first, I’m sorry if the story wasn’t up to your standards. I’m losing track…of…everything…please enjoy as much as you can.

COMMENT<3

-Mika♥

--- --- ---
Jiho woke up to a warm arm loosely hanging over his neck. He could feel the broad chest of the other and the scent of unfamiliar cologne that made him realise that the person beside him wasn't Kyung.

But Jiho didn't care as long as he gets to sleep in with someone. He needed warmth. Jaehyo's eyes fluttered opened and Jiho heard him yawn softly. Jiho raised his head as he twisted a little in his confined space between the others legs. Jaehyo freaking had his legs stretched over Jiho's , locking him in that position. After realising that the other was awake, Jaehyo gave way and pecked at Jiho's cheek. Jiho lazily wiped his face and groaned a little.

"I’m sorry...you awake?" Jaehyo moved away to give Jiho some space.

"Hmm...You can get out now...before my yeobo comes back, he won't let you off without breaking your legs," Jiho chuckled as he realised what he had said, he made Kyung sound like some serial killer.

The other man sighed sadly and carefully removed the covers off his body. Jiho sort of saw his expressions and felt a little sorry for the other.

"Wait-" Jiho said as he grabbed onto Jaehyo's wrist.

Jaehyo got back into bed and caressed Jiho's cheeks, his touch was so tender and soft.

"What is it Zico?" Jaehyo asked, his eyes never leaving the other as he saw Jiho's pale pinkish skin that he would love to mark his own, but no. He can't do that...he didn't have the right to. Jiho wasn't his; he was merely a lucky guy that Jiho brought home one night when Jiho pitied him for being beaten up for not getting any customer.

"...nothing...just...go take your pay from my wallet...I'll pay extra since I called you without notice," Jiho couldn't bring himself to apologise, he just couldn't. Not even to Kyung, Jiho never lowered his head to anyone. Never did he ever do that. So Jaehyo was not an exception either. Besides, he's just earning his bucks from him. It’s a business related relationship. Kyung always told him that when Jiho accused him of having an affair with the y noona living across the street. Although Jiho had already tried her out. Not bad for a matured lady.

Jiho felt the pair of warm hands left his cheeks and was replaced by a rush of cool air as they had the air conditioner right above them. Jaehyo shook his head and got out of bed, pulling his boxers on and picking up the rest of his clothes.

"I won't charge you anything, didn't I say that before?" Jaehyo walked to the mirror and started to get dressed.

Jiho smirked and sat up in bed, he watched the handsome young man button up his white shirt and the question that he wanted to ask escaped his lips.

"Tell me why you're wasting yourself for this job again?"

Jaehyo froze and Jiho could sense his uneasiness.

"i...i need to pay off the debts," Jaehyo hoped that his lame lie could work.

"Oh really? Then why aren't you taking my money? Its either i shove it into your pockets or you leave without getting any. What's the point man?" Jiho folded his arms and raised his brow.

He must be hiding something from me.

Jaehyo was tongue tied as he tried to give a sensible reply but before he could even open his jaws, there came the sound of the front door unlocking.

"beep--"

"oh , he came back early," Jiho rubbed his own nape.

Jaehyo hurriedly threw on his jacket before he felt Jiho grabbing onto his wrist forcefully and pushing him into the huge walk-in closet that Kyung owned. He felt ridiculous and abandoned. Was he such an embarrassment to Jiho?

Jiho quickly hopped back onto bed and checked the sheets for any sigh of evidence that another person was here. Nothing. Jiho sighed in relieve and quickly shut his eyes as he heard footsteps nearing the bedroom.

Kyung twisted the knob opened and walked towards the bed with a wide grin on his face.

"jagiya ~ i'm backkk~" Kyung leant in to kiss his lover on the lips. For a moment, Kyung thought that he tasted something else on Jiho's lips. Jiho's lips weren’t as dry as it was in the morning. He always had drier lips when he wakes up, besides, he never wears any lip balm or so. Because Kyung hated to taste those chemicals.

Jiho felt Kyung's lips leaving him and opened his eyes. Kyung liked to kiss; he won't stop unless Jiho started to struggle.

Did he notice something?

Jiho panicked a little and quickly hooked his arms over Kyung's neck as he pressed a series of soft kisses onto his lover’s neck. Kyung was a little surprised at Jiho's action but soon he was being led into bed.

"So needy in the morning?" Kyung smiled when he discovered the body under the covers.

Jiho playfully slapped his yeobo on the chest before biting onto his neck. Kyung deserved to be bitten; he ing made Jiho scared for his dear life just now.

"Owww...that hurt like a ...can't you be gentler? I still have to go for a board meeting later," Kyung pulled away and pouted.

Jiho laid his head on Kyung's chest and played with his collar, tugging and flipping it. Kyung smiled warmly and took Jiho's hand resting their hands on his chest.

"I missed you baby," Kyung kissed Jiho's hand.

"I missed you more," Jiho grinned.

"No, i missed you more than that," Kyung replied, he wasn't going to lose.

"Uh no, i am sure i missed you more than you missed me," Jiho got up and hovered over Kyung.

Kyung simply smirked and brought Jiho into another round of making out.

While all of these were happening, Jaehyo was still stuck in the closet. He curled up into a ball near Kyung's expensive collections of suits and ties. He desperately tried to shut his ears and eyes, those muffled moans that came from outside made his heart bleed. A part of him wanted to dash out of the closet and expose Jiho of his dirty acts but he would get the both of them into trouble. Jiho loved Kyung, even though he messes with others once in a while, Jaehyo knew that his heart belonged to Kyung. There wouldn't be a single spot left for him. Jaehyo wasn't stupid. He was human enough to realise that all these was his own wishful thinking. Yet, he couldn't stop himself from attracting Jiho's attention and pray that one day, Jiho would see him in another light.
--- --- ---
Jaehyo managed to make his escape when Kyung was forced to take a shower after their vigorous activities.

Jiho was in his bathrobe leaning onto the wall at their entrance hall way as he watched the other wore his boots.

Jaehyo looked at Jiho longingly as he felt his eyes getting damp again.

"So...i guess its 2 weeks after today?" Jaehyo tried to sound casual.

"Hmm...i guess not, yeobo said that the company have yet to decide," Jiho shrugged before he continued,"and don't wear any cologne or lip balm or whatever shyt next time you wanna get us both killed?"

"Yes-s...i will be more careful next time, sorry," Jaehyo couldn't meet Jiho's eyes and hurriedly made his way out of the door.

That was how his visit to Jiho's house went. Jaehyo didn't planned to leave like that, he was going to confess so that even if Jiho were to reject him, at least he would know what to do.
--- --- ---

what did i just post...>___> sorry for the crappy chapter