Begining

Love is all lies, but together with you, I can understand what love is

* Meow, meow, you get up, my little master, get up get up, little master, 7 am already, please get up~~~* 

Your alarm figure wake you up by its crazy song almost everyday , your eyes popped open, you lay there for about couple minutes thinking what to do, * Well, new day already started, better get change now*.

You got up, quickly did all the daily self chores,  changing the pajamas, pinning your own messy hair while prepared a perfect breakfast includes harms, eggs, and toast. * Yummy!!!!*

You ate your breakfast alone again just like every day. Since it was 2 years passed ,you spent your life  in this empty house with no relatives, even your parents 

"Omma, appa, I was 16 now, after that car accident, you still live good right, me too, I got a small part time jobs, guess what, I also gain a very good result in the school,...do you feel proud of me? you know how much I missed you  guys, right? I still remember that destiny day..."

*Flash back* 

"Honey, today is our Ji eun's birthday, let's go to the jewelry shop in Seol 's shopping centre. She always wanted a golden bracelet " your mum happily suggest an ideal for your birthday party

" Sure my wife, our daughter really likes accessorize brand or something like that, let get over there"  Appa exciting drove his car to the centre and they got there

"Honey look, our princess will like that bracelet"

"Ukm, that bracelet look very good, my wife has a really great taste in beauty, Hey shop keeper, can you pack and decorate this bracelet, we take this one"

"Yes, sir"   The shop keeper decorated it nicely,put it in a heart-shaped box carefully

Cairo Charm Bracelet the bracelet

" Let's get home before the party started"

Your parents quickly went to the car, increased the speed of the car by time to make sure they get home as early as impossible. Unfortunately, a truck appeared. your Appa was unable to stop his car, he could''nt control it anymore. ANd Bang, the car crushed into many pieces, your parents dirrectly moved to the hospital by the help of people live near there.

Annyeonghaseyo, is that Mr.lee daughter"

"Yes, Iam, i am his daughter. Do you need anything?" you asked

" Sorry for bother you, but your parents are both in the hospital now because of a car accident, they really in a bad situation,we really need you here before is too late."

"Mwoah!! my parents..accident? Can you please tell me where they are right now?? Okay I got it, thank you very much."

You quickly pick up your coat, ran through the door and cought a taxi, just about 10 minutes you arrives there

* Mum dad please wait for me*

" room 101, here is it"

You openned the door, you saw 2 people were in two bed with alot of blood around the bodies, and you realized it was your parents 

" Appa, omma what happened to you, MOM, Appa What happen to YOU" you scream and your tears started to drop out

" oh my...Ji eun ahh...Is..our daughter, so..ry for coming home late...sorry ji eun" Your mom touched in your face, smiled you put your hand on mum hand and kept it still for couple second "Omma~"

"We...bought this for ...you ,the golden bracelet  you ever wanted" your dad put the present in your hands

"We fear we cannot live ...with you anymore is time...to leave...we sorry daughter"

" No NO, it cannot happened, NO Please Don't Leave me, Doctor please pleasse help them please, please I beg you"

" We tried, but it didn't work"

" No, doctors are like magicians, please help my parents"

"SORRY, we can't, please come down, we know your parent didn't want to see you like this"

"NO, no, omma appa wae? wae

* Flash back end*

Your tears dropped out again when you thought about your sad past. Suddenly, the door bell rang, hurry you swept your tears and opened the door and saw your neighbourhood 

tumblr_lzqmb5wdNd1qethuqo1_500.gif

" Oh, Kai oppa~ what are you doing here"

" Hi Ji eun, I mean IU, the mail man sent you this mail yesterday, sorry because forget to give it to you yesterday"

" It's fine, oppa, thank you, did you eat breakfast yet, I can prepare breakfast for you"

" NO, sorry, you're such a good girl, I wish I could be your husband one day heheheh, I have to go and meet Luhan now bye~~~~"

* Kai oppa always can make me laugh*

You put the mail box down, and stared at it carefully  " From Ts high school- the best high school in Seoul, why they send me this"

You un-box it and saw a note with a uniform

* Dear Ji eun, because of your good result in studying ,we would like to invite you to the school to study and join our good education training for free and with the scholarship, we offered you free uniform and it's also in the mail box. You can join our school in12 april, 8 am*

."What no way, I got a invite from TS highschool, yehhhhhhhhhhh, my dream is come true"

"Wait 12 April, it is today, OMG only 15 minutes left, I better hurry"

You got change in the new school uniform, and looked at the big mirror to see how the uniform look like

20110124_iu.jpg

" Pretty cool" you said to yourself

" I better catch the bus" but before you made it there, the bus already left.

" No way, I will catch a taxi instead" for a while, drove there, the taxi stopped at another red light.

" The school just right there, calm down ms"

" thank you but I have to go now!!" you nodded, bowed to him and gave the taxi driver money. You saw some girls has the exactly same uniform like you. You quickly followed and made it there.

" I made it , Yes". You smiled happily

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnT2C2tV2GQZw2jZZQ6LB