love me for who i am (one shot)

love me for who i am (one shot)

 

we all have something in common. beyond those designer clothes and bling bling lies the heart of a hopeless romantic.

KEY'S POV

I stood up from the bench and straightened my shirt. I was looking for the girl whose heart I knew but whose face I didn’t know, the girl with the rose.

*FLASH BACK*

still KEY’S POV

“I’ll just go out for some fresh air” I said, walking out of the door.

“ok, just… be careful. You know…. fans” onew said while dialing the telephone. “don’t forget dinner~ its CHICKEN” he grinned widely, ‘oh great chicken……….again’ I thought.

I walked to the park and sat on the bench when I noticed a diary laying beside me, out of curiosity, I opened the diary and started reading it. I found out that this diary belong to a girl named park yoora, I continued reading it.

“It’s getting late” I looked at my watch and it’s already 10:00pm. ‘I’ll just have to bring you home’, gripping the diary tighter.

TAEMIN’S POV

The door opened ‘must be Key hyung’ I thought.

“YAH!! Those it take that long for some fresh air?” onew hyung said,

“hyung! Where have you been? Onew hyung is eating all the chicken! Better grab one before its too late!” I said, key hyung just chuckled.

“I went to the park. Just let him be with his chicken. I’ll go to my room” he said.

“ how about we watch a movie since we don’t have any schedule for tomorrow.” Minho hyung suggested.

“I’ll ask key if he wants to watch with us” jonghyun hyung said

JONGHYUN’S POV

I opened the door and poked my head inside the room, I heard Key giggling by himself Then, I saw him reading a book. ‘what could he be reading?’ I thought. “ yah key! Want to watch a movie with us?” I saw him quickly hid what he was reading.

“NO I’m busy.” He replied immediately.

I closed the door, ‘what’s up with him?’ I thought to myself and smirked.

KEY’S POV

 I can’t stop reading this diary. I know its like trespassing her personal space but I can’t help it. Its just too cute. As I continued reading it, I came across a cellphone number ‘ maybe its her’s’ I took my phone out. ‘are you park yoora?’, i texted her. She replied, ‘who are you? How did you get my number?’ she replied. I told her that I was kibum and I have ner diary, unfortunately, she’s out of the country.

We’ve been talking and texting each other for almost 3 months now. I asked her if she could give me a picture of her ‘coz we’re becoming so close but I’ve never laid eyes on her before. She just said if I really cared, it wouldn’t matter what she’d look like.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

you’ll recognize me, I’ll be holding a red rose’ yoora texted me.

A girl was coming towards me, she was beautiful and slim. Her hair tied in a neat ponytail.her eyes twinkled like stars, and she was wearing a cute pink blouse and skinny jeans. I walked towards her, entirely forgetting to notice she wasn’t holding any rose. I made one more step closer to her and I saw yoora.

She was standing behind the girl. She looks like the same age as I am. She was holding the rose. I look at her and she wasn’t the girl I’ve expected. She has a messy hair, she wasn’t slim but the exact opposite and she wasn’t half as pretty as the girl who passed me by.

I looked behind to see the girl from earlier quickly walking away. I wanted to run over to her but my longing for the girl who made my heart skip a beat and made my 3 months so wonderful was already infront of me.

I gripped tighter on the diary, I walked towards her. Smiled and cleared my throat.

“Hey, I’m kim kibum but you can call me key, you must be yoora.. here’s your diary” I handed it to her. “ wanna go to dinner with me?” I smiled at her warmly,..

She looked at me and said “ ani, here, take this” she handed me back her diary, I was shocked but I reached for it. “ I’m not yoora, but the girl in pink blouse who passed by, asked me to hold this rose and said if you were to ask me out to dinner, and told me to tell you she is waiting for you in the restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of test.” I smiled at the girl. Thank her and run toward the restaurant to the girl who made me see her heart instead of her appearance.