Second Day Of School

High School Troublemakers

Everyone's in class 809 where lining up in front of cashier to get their school ID..Jiyeon was the first to get her ID and obviously the first to go back to their room..peculiarly, he was a little puzzled when she didn't see her seatmates bag..their teacher instructed them to leave all their things before leaving..and for sure, she saw Ji Eun sitting in her chair..

Everyone was back to their seats with the exception of Jiyeon's seatmate..

All of her questions were answered when their teacher announces that Lee Ji Eun went home due to stomach pains..after that she asks for Ji Eun's seatmate to go infront..

Jiyeon, a little nervous, knows she's the one asked to go in front..

"Please give this to your seatmate when she comes back tomorrow.." ,their biology teacher commands her student..

Jiyeon, with a relief, stares at the ID.., "i don't believe a girl this cute and innocent can do any heinous crime.." , Jiyeon utters with a doubt..

"i don't think Ji Eun's the reason for your missing classmates..look how adorable she is.." , Jiyeon says to Soyeon showing the ID in one hand while eating a sandwich in the other hand..

"don't judge a book by it's cover.." , Boram teaming up with Soyeon..

"i suddenly feel interested with her..she's so shy and timid..i don't think she even has a friend in our class..i wanna know her more.." , Jiyeon continues while chewing..

"well, good luck.." , Soyeon ends the topic..

That afternoon..Ji Eun, still looks a little pale went to class and immediately doze off a few minutes before classes begin..

"hey, hey.." , Jiyeon trying to wake the sick Ji Eun..

"huuh??" , sleepyheads initial reaction..

"the teacher might caught you..are you feeling well?? wanna go to the clinic??" , asked by Jiyeon with a concerned look in her face..

"no, i'm fine..thank you for your concern.." , Ji Eun's reply..leaving her seatmate a little shocked seeing her talking straight..

"okay, i get it..may i have your number??"

"sure..."

Jiyeon hands in her phone as her seatmate saves her phone number on it..

"thanks" , Jiyeon replies..