Chapter 1

My love is true

Sulli POV

This is my first day at the new school. I got a scholar ship to the school. I am really excited. I put on my school uniform. The skirt is too short. I put my white stocking on. At the old school all the boys are watching me all the day because of my cute face. So the popular girls are jealous. They bullied me all the time. I have no friends in the old school. I wish I should get my friends at new school. I put on my no power big black glass and tie my hair. I am ready to go to school. I will never put off my glass until I met my best friends. I ran down the stairs. My mom is cooking.

“Mom I am going to school. ”I shouted.

“Darling why are you wearing the stocking and the nerd glass?”Ms Choi asked.

“Because I don’t want to be like old school…Bye…Mom…” I shouted and ran in front of my house. I am a little excited to go to my new school. I walked to my school. I finally arrived my school.

“Wow….It is so big…”I whisper to myself.  The girls are so hot except me.

All the girl are looking me. They might think I am crazy.I ignored them and walked in the school. I bumped a guy.

“Yah…Are you blind??”A guy asked.

“Sorry…I don’t see you…” I apologize. Then a girl follow the guy I bumped.

“Taeminnie….Are you okay?”The girl asked.

“Yes…”He answered and went away. I went away too.

“Hey, the girl with the nerd glass….Wait…I have to tell something to you. ” The girl shouted to me. I feel angry but she is right. She is hot and I look like nerd.

“What?”I asked.

“Don’t try to hurt my boyfriend….Or else you are going to kicked out of this school.”The girl said.

”Who is he? ”I asked.

”Oh my god!!You don’t know him….He is the popular guy in our school….”The girl said and went away.

“What are they???”I think.

I went in the class. All the people were looking at me. I asked the girl who is busy studying the lyrics.

“Excuse me….Where can I sit?”I asked.

“Oh, you are the new girl right?”She asked.

“Yes…..”I answer.

“Here…It is okay to sit beside me?”She asked while pointing to the chairs beside her.

“Thanks you…..”I said.

I sat beside her. I took out my books. Then the guy I bumped and the girl who said to me walked in the class. The girl looked at me. Then they walked to their place.

“Hey….Do you know who they are?”I asked while pointing to them.

“The girl is Suzy Bae….The popular girl in our school and the guy beside him is his boyfriend Lee Taemin….The popular guy in our school. And by the way what is your name?”She asked.

“My name is Choi Jinri. But everybody call me Sulli…How about you?”I asked.

“I am Park Sun Young…You can call me Luna….”She said.

“Nice to meet you Luna….”I said.

“Nice to meet you too.”She replied.                   

“And they are Victoria, Amber and Krystal….. ”She said while pointing to the girl sitting in front of me.

“Hi, Nice to meet you…I am Victoria…”The girl with long red hair said.

“Hi, I am Amber….”The girl with boy style said.

“And I am Krystal….”The beautiful girl said.

“Hi….I am Choi Jinri….You can call me Sulli….”I said while smiling.

Then the teacher come in.

“Hey, guys…We have new student here….”The teacher said.

“Annyeong….I am Choi Jinri…But you can call me Sulli…..”I said.

“Nice to meet you Sulli…..I am your math teacher, Jung Yunho…. ”He said.

“Guys…..Let’s change place….”Mr Yunho said.

Then he draw a sitting plan on the board.

 Suzy and Taemin                Sulli and Dongho

 Wooyoung and Dara             Krystal and Minho

 Fei and Junho                  Luna and Jonghyun

Min and Junsu                       Key and Amber

SoHee and Jo Kwon              Nicole and Jungmin

Jia and Nichkhun                  Victoria and Onew

So it means I have to sit with Dongho....Who is he???

Then I went to my place. I have to sit at the front. I saw cute guy smiling at me.

“Hi…You must be Sulli…right? I am Dongho.”He warmly welcomed me. He seemed friendly.

“So…Everybody is in their place right?”Mr Yunho asked.

“Yes…”All  the students said.

“So, Let’s start the lesson…”He said.

Then he start teaching. But all of the students were not listening to him except me and Dongho.

Suzy make upping, Taemin playing game with his phone, Krystal and Minho fighting, Luna studying the lyrics while Jonghyun teasing her, Onew eating chicken, Nichkhun giving love letter to Victoria, Sohee and Jo Kwon talking, Nicole talking with Key while Jungmin talking with Amber. Suddenly the voice come out.

“Yah….Nichkhun stop giving me….”Victoria shouted. All the students looked at her.

“Why are you shouting Ms Victoria?”Mr Yunho asked her.

“Well….It is simple…Stupid Nichkhun giving me Love Letters…..”Victoria explained. All the students looked at Nichkhun.

“So…Mr Nichkhun can you come and solve this maths...”Mr Yunho said. He came out.

“Mr I can’t do this…It is difficult….”He said.

“So….Ms Sulli can you solve this?”Mr Yunho asked.

“Sure….”I said.

Then I went to the stage and solve it. It is pretty easy because I was listening to his explanation.

“Great….Ms Sulli…You are good at math….Before you are here no one can solve…..”Mr Yunho said.

“Thanks you….”I said and went down. Lee Taemin is looking at me. I ignore it.

“Okay…Everybody……Break time…..”Mr Yunho said.

“Yes…..Time for chicken…”Onew shouted. All the students looked at him.

End of POV

Chapter 1 finished.

   Thanks you for reading…..

     Comments and Subscribes are welcomed….