8D

"The best choice I ever made."

You woke up one morning to the bird chirping outside of the window and the sunlight beaming in. You frowned as you looked towards your calender, it was July the 15th, your mother's birthday. Another year without actually celebrating with her since she passed away a few years ago. Today you didn't feel like visiting her grave so you ate breakfast and looked at the clock. It was 10am. You sighed and started arguing with yourself mentally, debating on wheather you should go or not. In the end you sighed in defeat and decided to go. You got changed and walked towards the bus stop, listening to your ipod. The bus came shortly and you boarded it to your favourite flowers shop which was surrounded by various food shops filled with delicious goods you and your mother both loved. The bus stopped right in front of the flower shop so there's wasn't much of a distance to walk. As you entered the shop mini bells rung indicating that a costumer had entered the shop. "Soeun-ah!" You heard a lady call as you looked up. "Ahjumma! Annyeong!" You replied with a smiling face. "It's been awhile since you came hasn't it? Visiting your mother's grave today?" She asked. You nodded and looked around for your mother's favourite flower. The store ahjumma noticed you doing so and spoke up. "Ah Soeun, you're lucky we just got a new batch of white chrysanthemums yesterday!

You looked at her and smiled sincerely. "Chincha ahjumma? Can I get a batch of those wrapped up then?" She nodded and proceeded to the register to do so. You followed behind her and fiddled with your phone while looking around the store. It was filled with lots of different beautiful flowers, which made you happy because you were the type of girl that really liked flowers. You zoned out for a few minutes until the Ahjumma spoke up and handed you the flowers. "Ah ahjumma!" You said as you were about to take your wallet out but stopped when she spoke up. "No need, Soeun. You always come buy from me so it's on me this time, okay?" She said with a smile. You frowned an insisted on paying but she just wouldn't accept your money. So in the end you gave up and thanked her for the free flowers and exited the shop in search for food to bring.

You spotted a shop that sold your mother's favourite food so you walked over to it and waited in line. When it was your turn you walked up to the cashier to be greeted by one of your good friends, Hyesu. "Hay there!" She said in a happy tone. You looked up at her confused then suddenly noticed that it was your good friend. "HYESU!" You replied happily. "Haha what would you like?" She asked you. Quickly answering because you remembered that she was on duty and you could always talk with her later, "Seafood pancakes." "Ouuu~ Coming right up!" She said as you were taking out your wallet. "STOP. WATERYUDOIN?!" She nearly screamed. "Umm.. Paying?" You replieed calmly. "Nope. It's on me. Well... My paycheck!" She said as she handed me the pancakes and pushed me away so she could take care of another costumer. You turned back and smiled at her. "Thank you!" You yelled. Hyesu smiled and nodded. Well today has been a good day I doubt it can get any better. You thought to yourself as you waited for your bus to go to your mothers grave now. It was going to be a long ride so you sat down and got comfy. Many stops passed and it was this stop that you actually paid attention to the people that boarded the bus. You spotted a tall, well build man that looked like he was about your age with brown-ish hair. He took a seat across from you and you guys made eye contact. There was something about him which made you not look away. The same for him until someone stood right in front of the two of you blocking the site of one another. 

You sighed and continued what you were doing before the handsome man boarded the bus, nothing. Soon you reached your stop and you got off and to your surprise so did the person that you made eye contact with. You didn't think anything of it so you decided to just go your own way. You felt someone following you as you walked towards the graveyard and you were getting a bit paranoid. Like any other person would do, you turned around to see if anyone was there. You were expecting there would be no one but you saw the man on the bus walking in the same direction looking around everywhere as he walked. You stared at his perfect figure and laughed as he stepped in something brown ish green that was really smelly. He looked up at you and saw you laughing while clutching onto your stomach. He looked confused at first then he walked towards you and stopped right in front of you. "What's wrong?" He asked totally unaware of the situation. "Heheh.. Poop!" It took everything you had to say that one word because you just found a handsome man stepping in poop really funny okay? He looked down at his shoe and cursed. "Yah!" He said then looked at your perfect figure and melted. "Hmm?" You asked wiping a tear from your eye. "N-Nothing." He said stuttering.

You smiled and dug through your bag for a napkin. Luckily you found one and took his hand and gave it to him. "There you go!" You said as you walked your own way once again. "I'll see you later!" The man stood there and stared at the napkin in his hand and touched his hand in the exact spot that you touched while slightly blushing. "I didn't even get your name.." Shortly arriving at the graveyard you knew exactly where your mother's grave was. Quickly walking to it a tear escaped your eye. "Annyeong umma.." You said quietly as you placed the flowers down and opened the box of food. "Happy Birthday." You said while wiping a tear away and forcing a smile. You didn't notice this but there was someone watching you the whole time and it just so happened to be the person on the bus. Aish how does she put up such a brave front? He thought as he continued onto his destination. 

You spent quite a bit of time at your mothers grave until you decided to leave. After that visit you didn't feel like going straight home so you decided to go to a near by field filled with flowers. You often went there after you finished visiting your mother so you thought why not continue the routine. You walked there admiring the sites you saw. Never once had you actually figured out why they made such a beautiful place next to such a depressing place. But probably to enlighten the mood after finishing visiting relatives. Although you weren't too sure, you still loved the place none the less. Slowly arriving at the place, you ran into the center and started spinning like a dork. Yes, you actually did this everytime you came here. You were too into your own world you didn't even notice the presence of the person approaching you. "Wow, you're a wild one, aren't you?" The familiar voice said. You stopped spinning and looked at him then blushed. "Uh.. Um.. Yes?" You scratched your head.

He chuckled and starred at you. So cute. "So we meet again. It must be faith. I'm Sungjong" He winked. Melting at his voice and wink you couldn't reply to him but mentally fangirl because you couldn't fangirl like you usually would. Then he waved in your face. "Hello? Hello? What's your name, cutie? Why aren't you replying?" He frowned. Cutie? I must be dying. "S-Soeun. Lee Soeun." "Soeun, hm? That's a nice name." Sungjong said smiling. The way that he said your name made you have butterflies in your stomach. All you could do was reply faintly. "Thank you.."

Clearing the awkwardness he cleared his throat and stared at your figure. You toouk note of this right away and without thinking you just blurted stuff out. "What?" He looked at you with an unreadable expression. "I-I mean. Eheh.." You chckled and mentally face palmed yourself. "You know..." He started off then let his eyes wander elsewhere. "Nevermind." He said as he started walking. You were left there dumbfounded but you shock it off when you realized you were just standing there. You resumed to what you were doing before but then you heard a voice. "WHEN SOMEONE LEAVES, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW THEM." Someone with a girlish tone said. You looked up and saw Sungjong with a flushed face. Was he angry? "But I don't even know you." You said with a matter of fact tone. "I know. But we can change that." He said with a grin on his face.

So you followed him and slowly the two of you reached and hill. "Shall we?" He said as he gestured with his arms. You nodded then started up the hill. It was fairly steep and you were panting even before half way up the hill. Sungjong saw and he chuckled silently to himself. "Would you like me to carry you?" He asked playfully. You thought about it for a moment then immediately jumpped on his back and smiled like an eight year old. "Hehe~" You laughed cutely. He was totally unprepared for that and he thought that you would reject the offer like any other girl. But I guess you're different and that's what he likes about you. Without further ado he started walking up the hill with you on his back. "You're really wild, aren't you?" He ask with a dorky grin on his face. You burried your face in his back and took in a large breathe. "Mhmm.." You mumbled.

He smells nice.. Like vanilla cupcakes. Eheh~ "Am I heavy?" You suddenly asked. "Yes." He replied a little too fast. With that, your eyes widened and you started hitting his back rapidly. "HOW. COULD. YOU. SAY. THAT?!" You said each word after taking a breath. He laughed loudly and continued walking. "If I'm so heavy then put me down!" You said as you tried jumping off. "Nah, I like you on top of me." He smirked. Your face suddenly flushed and you hit his back once again. "Ow." He faked the pain then told you that if you were to keep hitting him there, he would get a bruise. You smirked and kept hitting him. "YAH!" He said angrily. "DON'T MAKE ME DROP YOU." Sungjong said leaning back pretending to drop you. Of course like any other person, you clung onto him tightly and shut your eyes, which he took advantage of and started bolting up the hill. "S-Sungjong.. I think you're going a bit too fast!!!" He smirked and in no time the two of you reached the top. "You can get off now." He said trying to lean back to look at you.

Without a doubt you had no idea that you were still clinging onto him tightly. You might have even left some marks but it was his fault. Yes, it was his fault. You jumped off his back and looked at him. "So.. Why are we up here?" You asked him while looking directly into his eyes. "Mmm.. Because.." He then pointed to something. You looked in the direction and your jaw dropped. It was a breath taking site of the flower field and the sun setting. Finally realising how long it took the two of you to get up here. "I can't believe you carried me the whole way up.." You said looking down a bit at the path Sungjong and yourself had taken. "Well I didn't carry you all the way up." He said walking closer to you.

"Most of the way?" You corrected then smiled dorkily at him. He nodded then motioned for you to sit down with him. You gladly accepted and until the sun set your conversation was filled with deep, passionate talks, laughs and giggles, awkward but funny silences and unintentional flirting. By the end of the day, you really had a liking for Sungjong. He went from a comeplete stranger to a crush. Maybe even more than that. Finally when the stars were high up in the sky, Sungjong spoke up. "Soeun, I had a great day, Thanks." He said as he tickled you. You flinched and giggled. "I had a great time, myself. Thank you as well." Smiling you poked his cheek. Suddenly he leaned in closer to your face and looked at you in the eye. "I'd love to see you again." He whispered before his lips met with yours.

You were shocked at first but then you knew that you did like Sungjong as well so without a second thought you responded to the kiss and it was definitely the perfect day. Out of breath, you pulled away and looked at him with red cheeks. He smiled and touched noses with you without breaking the intense eye contact. "That was nice." He grinned. Thank god it was dark or else he would have seen your cheeks redden even more then tease you about it. You mumbled a mhmm. "Going to visit my mother today.. It was the best choice i ever made." You smiled as did he and the both of you leaned in for another kiss.

 


 

YEAAAAAHHHH! 8D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL.

IT BUT OTL