regret

Love Regrets

I think it's funny now that your crying.....because you thought it was fun running around with other guys.

I'm taking all your clothes and throwing it all on the street. I was such a fool to think this would all last. So you can pick all your up and get going.

I think back and ask myself why i let myself be blinded by all your lies. Why i let it get to the point where i said 'i love you'.

Isn't it funny how when I'm about to walk away, you decide to beg me to stay.

But, Before you leave, before you go. Just give me the chance to say .....that i hate you. One more time. Tell me everything that you want me to know, because you might not ever get the chance to see me again.

So just put it all on the table. I refuse to be the one to ignore what goes on in my face. Tell me over and over that your sorry. It won't work this time.

Please take everything we shared, you can have it all, you can even take the dog.

If it was up to me i would've just left without a trace. Though since you decided to be so persistent on saying sorry and wanting me by your side i decided to allow you to come back.

I let you come back into my life because i was so angry but i wanted to have fun. I humiliated you. I have no regrets now i am leaving you alone and i don't regret what I've done.

One thing i do regret thought is ever meeting you, and what i regret the most is a ever falling in love with you and saying 'i love you'.

I hope that i don't meet someone like you again in my life.