The Beginning

The Melancholy Of Lee Ji Eun

Victoria, an alluring girl, always starts a day with a smile, married a guy named Nichkhun..in just 6 years of their relationship..they created 2 kids, they named them Luna (Oldest) and Ji Yong (Youngest, probably)..they weren't different to most sibling, they argue always but always get along before the days end..

Victoria and Nichkhun decided to go to a vacation on a private resort for a week..leaving their kids with their grandma (Victoria's mom)..It was their 7th wedding anniversary when they heated up and spiced up again their relationship..but this one was different, it was intense!! ..a few weeks later, Nichkhun was suprised that he will be a father again.. he gave her wife a big hug showing how happy he is, Victoria just responded with an admirable smile, as she always does..

Hugging each other in the terrace of their house, they privately talked with each other..

"Honey, what do you want to name our baby??", asked Victoria..

"If it's a boy..how about Taeyang..but if it's a girl..Ji Eun will do..", Nichkhun states with firmness..

"i agree..", Victoria replies..

after 9 months..,,, May 16..

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", Victoria wailes in pain as the doctor pushes her stomach..she was giving birth!!

Nichkhun, silently praying for the safety of her wife and baby suddenly stops as the doctor approaches him..

"Congratulations, it's a girl..."

Nichkhun with a big smile which became a face as if he was left in the pitts of hell..

"but..we're sorry, you're wife died..", the doctor continued..

Nichkhun, together with his mother-in-law, and his two kids..burst out in tears..left speechless..,

few weeks later...

"R.I.P. Victoria Song", as Ji Yong reads it in the grave marker of his mother, tears started to fall..

Nichkhun handed a bouquet of flowers while carrying Ji Eun and Luna just hugs his father with solitude..

"YOU'RE THE REASON WHY MOMMY DIED!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!!", Luna's bloodcurdling voice as she strangles the poor infant!!

"STOP IT!!", her father yelled..

"She's you're sister!!! She's not the reason why your mom died!!! I'll kill you the next time you do this!!", Nichkhun threatens his child..

Five years has passed, the three sibling are going well, until...

It was Ji Eun's 5th birthday..also Victoria's 5th death anniversary, the family decided to go to a private resort for a reunion together with Victoria's mom, Kim Shin Young..who obviously is the grandma of the siblings..

Everything was going well, until daybreak came and they decided to go home..Nichkhun, a little drunk, was the one driving..

6:07PM..tired and drunk, Nichkhun dozed off when a bus headed their way..Ji Yong immediately woke up his dad..but it was too late, the bus smashes to their car and throw the vehicle off the cliff..

The next day, the whole family was left in grief when they stumble upon the fact that Nichkhun, their father, DIED in the accident..,,,

Shin Young had a few bruises, Luna, Ji Yong and Ji Eun, a little bit traumatized..was perfectly fine..,,

What will happen to Ji Eun??? To Be Continued on next chapter..,,